"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Have you no self-respect at all?

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr and Assange is a True Whistleblower!

Assange is a marxist. So thank you for your input, comrade.
He's a libertarian, asshole.

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

A fence...someone that deals in stolen goods

Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr and Assange is a True Whistleblower!

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.

Anarchist. Although if you think Randian Paul is actually a libertarian, the mistake would be understandable.
Conservapedia says he's an anarchist. They tend to view libertarians that way.
See post 134, useful idiot.

"He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies"
Says Conservapedia. When you can quote him saying that, then perhaps I might bother paying attention.
Oh wow!

You just cited Conservapedia yourself!

Now that I showed what Conservapedia says, you're trying to dismiss what they actually say about Assange!

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?!?

Holy shit, we just saw a fucking flip-flop in real time!!!

Actually, you know who would be fun to hear from in The Senate?

Guccifer!
They will need a Russian to English translator, comrade.
He says He Hacked Clinton's Secret Illegal Server. Comey lied about that under Oath.

Where is Guccifer btw? He's not had his day in Court. Weird that he'd be buried deep in some dark hole for three years never to see a trial date, huh?

Last edited:

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

ROFL! Sorry to disillusion you, dumbass, but publishing those emails was not a crime.
Hacking the emails was a crime.

Imagine if Putin decided to tip off the American people about Trump's payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal at the same time Trump was parading Clinton's women around to deflect from the pussy grabbing tape.

Imagine if Putin hacked the National Enquirer's "capture and kill" files and released them.

Imagine if Putin hacked Trump's tax returns and released them.

Imagine if Putin had released Donald Junior's emails and released the one where Junior said "I love it" to the Russians wanting to help his daddy win.

It's all about being selective of whose dirt you hack and release.

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

Where did he get the emails and all of the other shit he has? Was it given freely by its owners or was it stolen?

Actually, you know who would be fun to hear from in The Senate?

Guccifer!
They will need a Russian to English translator, comrade.
He says He Hacked Clinton's Secret Illegal Server. Comey lied about that under Oath. Where is Guccifer btw. He's not had his day in Court. Weird that he'd be buried deep in some dark hole for three years never to see a trial date, huh?
I'm sure you are dying to drink one of Putin's hacker's piss straight from the tap, comrade. You must be getting tired of it being filtered through your usual propagandists.

The tards have never noticed that the little commie has never published anything critical of Putin or Russia.

Willful blindness on the part of Assange, and the rube herd on this forum.

"He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies"

Go ahead. Exercise your Google skills to the max. Find a case where the little marxist fuck attacked Putin or Russia.

I dare you, useful idiots.

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” sort of posts?
This is a "I'm way smarter than Trump" post.

And I have a conscience, unlike Trump. Even though the rube herd deserves it, I do not take advantage of your stupidity to exploit you.

My Witness list for The Senate if it gets that far.

#1 The DNC-Clinton Campaign Pakistani Hacker
Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazille, Hillary Clinton & Her Campaign, and COIE PERKINS, then James Comey

#2 Julian Assange
#3 Guccifer
#4 Head of Crowd Strike
#5 Head of Fusion GPS
#6 John Podesta and The Podesta Group
#7 Paul Manafort
#8 John Brennan
#9 Joe Biden
#10 Head of Burisma
#11 Hunter Biden
#12 President Zelinsky
#13 John Clapper
#14 Adam Schiff
#15 Eric Ciaramella
#16 Susan Powers
#17 Susan Rice
#18 Loretta Lynch
#19 Valerie Jarett
#20 James Comey
#21 Andrew McCabe
#22 Strozk
#23 Page
#24 Nellie and Bruce Ohr
#25 Skirpal
#26 Christopher Steele
#27 Baker
#29 Rosenstein
#30 Jeff Sessions
#31 Wray
#32 Bob Mueller
#33 Weissman
#34 Preet Bahara
#35 General Flynn
#36 Adam Schiff
#37 John Kerry's son
#38 Nancy Pelosi's son
#39 Mitt Romney's son
#40 Ukraine Prosecutor
#41 Eric Ciaramella's Lawyer
#42 Yates
#43 Obama
#44 President Trump

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” sort of posts?

And I have a conscience, unlike Trump. Even though the rube herd deserves it, I do not take advantage of your stupidity to exploit you.
Everyone is smarter than you. You have to be stupid and lazy to be a Russian Stool Pigeon.

Geezus, I said before the 2016 election that Trump would lead the pseudocon tards into the far left cave.

Man, I had no idea just how right I was.
Partisans on both "sides" tend to use Assange when he can be used to support their positions on issues. But Assange also will use anyone, or anything, that is useful to his goals. That's why he is an anarchist rather than a libertarian, who - assuming a real one even exists - would have "principles."

I think Assange got dosed with LSD as a child, which can't be good. But it should be clear to everyone that Assange's base belief is that he doesn't trust or believe in any social power compelling individuals. And his base belief may just be in his own intellectual and moral superiority over everything else in the cosmos.

Everyone is smarter than you. You have to be stupid and lazy to be a Russian Stool Pigeon.
Says the useful idiot. :lol:

Did you find any examples of Marxist Julian attacking Putin?

You can't, can you.

Hmmmmm...

Geezus, I said before the 2016 election that Trump would lead the pseudocon tards into the far left cave.

Partisans on both "sides" tend to use Assange when he can be used to support their positions on issues. But Assange also will use anyone, or anything, that is useful to his goals. That's why he is an anarchist rather than a libertarian, who - assuming a real one even exists - would have "principles."

I think Assange got dosed with LSD as a child, which can't be good. But it should be clear to everyone that Assange's base belief is that he doesn't trust or believe in any social power compelling individuals. And his base belief may just be in his own intellectual and moral superiority over everything else in the cosmos.
No, Assange is a very clear out-and-out anti-American tool of Putin.

There're no ifs, ands, or buts about that fact.

He only attacks the West, and in particular the United States.

He leaves Russia and their useful idiots alone. A classic case of pointing out the moat in his neighbor's eye while ignoring the beam in Russia's.

Assange is a Whistle Blower and Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr. We should erect a statue of him in DC because he gave his life to save his country!

Assange is the worst kind of marxist weasel.

He attacks America, and covers up for Russia, but he doesn't have the fucking courage of his convictions to move to Russia.

Assange is a Whistle Blower and Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr. We should erect a statue of him in DC because he gave his life to save his country!
I'm starting to think you are posting from somewhere deep in the bowels of the FSB.

Not kidding.

Impeachment report released STARK evidence of misconduct ,obstruction of congress ,, placed his own personal and political well being above that of the USA

Forum List

Back