"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

OT Harris drops out
She's just out looking for another handler but no one at the DNC wants her.

Or the RNC either. Or, even Willie Brown for that matter.

:cool:

It may be that Trump is genuine in believing the US does not benefit from intl alliances and free trade. And that the US does not benefit from unskilled immigrants who aren't white.

Melania just does what she has to do to be married to a billionaire, and I assume to have a lucrative pre-nup. I don't think many women really make much criticism of her choices. But she tied herself to the Donald, who is a pig, and she really cannot expect any fair treatment when she voluntarily enters into public affairs, after her husband's treatment of the previous potus and his wife. And of course, Trump played the Bill card on Hill.

Strangely, Trump's latest outrage is over European states (not the EU itself) taxing the US big four tech companies. Trump doesn't like Amazon because Bezos is "mean" to him with the Wash Post, and he's got concerns with the other three too, lol. But the Euro states want to tax to get start up money for their own tech companies. I'd like to think we all find something wrong there. I mean if they want to tax for general welfare, ok. But really what they're up to is not totally dissimilar to China and IP theft.

But of course, Trump's trade war victims won't have any connection to tech. Aside from using it, and paying more for other stuff.

Trump gave Apple a waiver from tariffs. He is a fraud
You sure he did ? I thought it was still in doubt and if so why is AAPL off 6 bucks today
Yeah, Apple moved an assembly factory to Texas or someplace, and Trump gave them something to offset the china tariff hit.

Tell me something, tard. Did Putin interfere in the 2016 election and help Trump get elected?
Waiting on an answer, chickenshit.
I know, I know, I know!!!!

1. The Russian FaceBook ads didn't change any votes
2. The $1,300 spent on google ads didn't change any votes

So no, Putin had no effect on the 2016 presidential election.

(Comey had a much bigger effect on voters than Putin, just research the polling data)
Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Have you no self-respect at all?

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr and Assange is a True Whistleblower!

Assange is a marxist. So thank you for your input, comrade.
He's a libertarian, asshole.

(Comey had a much bigger effect on voters than Putin, just research the polling data)
Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

He's an anti-American marxist tool of Putin.

hlof24pzme241.jpg

The left have lost the narrative game long ago. They just don't know it yet, because they're running on fumes.

images
See post 105.
No need.

View attachment 292984

Even Hong Kong knows the score.
Yes, I have come to understand the willful blindness of Trumptards is impenetrable.

In the next year, you're going to get even more cray if RBG and ROE goes away.

0pa8sre9tb241.png

:popcorn:

hlof24pzme241.jpg

The left have lost the narrative game long ago. They just don't know it yet, because they're running on fumes.

images
See post 105.
No need.

View attachment 292984

Yes, I have come to understand the willful blindness of Trumptards is impenetrable.

0pa8sre9tb241.png

You know why Trump has you tards wearing red hats?

If you look at the photos of Trump whenever he was outdoors golfing, long before he was a candidate, he was always wearing a red hat. This was to protect his vanity so his bald head wouldn't be exposed by any stray puffs of wind.

So he had to come up with a way to excuse the wearing of a hat while campaigning. And thus the MAGA hat was born. Suckers.

clinton-trump-golfing.jpg

MAC38-TRUMPCLINTON-POST.jpg

trump-clinton-golfing.jpg

Now look here:

Anarchist. Although if you think Randian Paul is actually a libertarian, the mistake would be understandable.

Trump is also worried any rain will make his heavy makeup run. That's why he dissed our honored dead last year in France.

hlof24pzme241.jpg

images
See post 105.
No need.

View attachment 292984

0pa8sre9tb241.png

You know why Trump has you tards wearing red hats?

If you look at the photos of Trump whenever he was outdoors golfing, long before he was a candidate, he was always wearing a red hat. This was to protect his vanity so his bald head wouldn't be exposed by any stray puffs of wind.

So he had to come up with a way to excuse the wearing of a hat while campaigning. And thus the MAGA hat was born. Suckers.

clinton-trump-golfing.jpg

MAC38-TRUMPCLINTON-POST.jpg

trump-clinton-golfing.jpg

bp8jYipaV-yyw09Zl9CBHTkGQaf7C50_7b5vBQeDVVU.jpg

Dz_OGFIVYAAYuzv.jpg
Milhous-Obama-768x403.png

The next few years are going to be so entertaining.

:cool:

Now look here:

Anarchist. Although if you think Randian Paul is actually a libertarian, the mistake would be understandable.
Conservapedia says he's an anarchist. They tend to view libertarians that way.

Now look here:

He is a glorified fence.

Now look here:

See post 134, useful idiot.

"He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies"

I hope this thing gets to The Senate and we Call Assange to testify, followed by Clinton, then Podesta, Manafort and gates. Then Brennan, Biden, Obama, Powers, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Ohr, Baker, Page, Clapper and the whole lot of these treasonous bastards.

Geezus, I said before the 2016 election that Trump would lead the pseudocon tards into the far left cave.

Man, I had no idea just how right I was.

See post 134, useful idiot.

"He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies"
Says Conservapedia. When you can quote him saying that, then perhaps I might bother paying attention.

Now look here:

He is a glorified fence.
He's a what?

Forum List

Back