🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

So, the last few weeks there were lots of threads bragging about the stock market.

Since the start of Trump’s 2nd year in office...638 days ago the DJI has gained less than 5%.
That is an annual growth rate of around 2.6%

Fucking pathetic growth

G5000 has volunteered to be the first Chicom Putin Cocksucker on the list.
Tell me something, tard. Did Putin interfere in the 2016 election and help Trump get elected?
Waiting on an answer, chickenshit.
There was not one change in one vote. Obama assured us our elections were unhackable. It's probably the only time in his pitiful 8 years he told the truth.

Or Did Obama Lie about that?

Did he lie when he said he didn't use an alias to email Hillary's Secret and Illegal Server?

Did he lie about illegally using Benghazi as a weapons depot he used in violation of international law and The Geneva Convention to arm Al Queda to launch a COUP in Libya and to Assassinate Qaddafi for him?
So now we see it is you who is the "Putin Cocksucker".

Thank you.
What ever you say Comrade Goebbels.

You sidestepped every single question and comment I put forward.

What's it like serving as Putin's dirty Butt Plug? How far are you up his ass today?
Look in the mirror for your answer...

Tell me something, tard. Did Putin interfere in the 2016 election and help Trump get elected?
There was not one change in one vote. Obama assured us our elections were unhackable. It's probably the only time in his pitiful 8 years he told the truth.

Did he lie when he said he didn't use an alias to email Hillary's Secret and Illegal Server?

Did he lie about illegally using Benghazi as a weapons depot he used in violation of international law and The Geneva Convention to arm Al Queda to launch a COUP in Libya and to Assassinate Qaddafi for him?

Thank you.

What's it like serving as Putin's dirty Butt Plug? How far are you up his ass today?

Still stuck with the gay sex program. Wonder when they will up date your program to something new

So, the last few weeks there were lots of threads bragging about the stock market.

Since the start of Trump’s 2nd year in office...638 days ago the DJI has gained less than 5%.

Fucking pathetic growth
But I bet him and elitists buddies are making a fortune with his market manipulation...

Imagine if Putin decided to tip off the American people about Trump's payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal at the same time Trump was parading Clinton's women around to deflect from the pussy grabbing tape.

Imagine if Putin hacked the National Enquirer's "capture and kill" files and released them.

Imagine if Putin hacked Trump's tax returns and released them.

Imagine if Putin had released Donald Junior's emails and released the one where Junior said "I love it" to the Russians wanting to help his daddy win.

It's all about being selective of whose dirt you hack and release.

I know, I know, I know!!!!

1. The Russian FaceBook ads didn't change any votes
2. The $1,300 spent on google ads didn't change any votes

So no, Putin had no effect on the 2016 presidential election.

(Comey had a much bigger effect on voters than Putin, just research the polling data)

Russia spent millions sucking trumps fat ass and trashing clinton -

youre a liar

Russia Spent Millions Bribing Clinton, Holder, McCain and others to get The Uranium One Deal done, and then Putin swept in with his company Rosatom and purchased Uranium One. Nice back room deal, huh?

Russian then spent $145 Million Dollars on Hillary Clinton as a thank you for that, and then Russia spent a large Portion of The $150 Billion Obama gave Iran to purchase Russian Weapons and Nuclear Weapons and ICMB experts to help Iran boost it's Military so they could help wipe ISRAEL off the map.

Care to answer my questions, Putin's little Butt Plug in the previous thread or rebut any of the facts in this one?

Amateur Troll

This is how Putin affords your salary.

Last edited:

(Comey had a much bigger effect on voters than Putin, just research the polling data)
Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Have you no self-respect at all?

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr and Assange is a True Whistleblower!

Assange is a marxist. So thank you for your input, comrade.

Thank you.

I looked in the mirror and all I saw was this stupid mouse.
43262.jpg

Leave it to a leftist to criticize someone with the balls to do what should have been done long past. If Hillary was POTUS China would already have the #1 economy.

Trump 2020, you can count on it.

youre a liar

Russia Spent Millions Bribing Clinton, Holder, McCain and others to get The Uranium One Deal done, and then Putin swept in with his company Rosatom and purchased Uranium One. Nice back room deal, huh?

Russian then spent $145 Million Dollars on Hillary Clinton as a thank you for that, and then Russia spent a large Portion of The $150 Billion Obama gave Iran to purchase Russian Weapons and Nuclear Weapons and ICMB experts to help Iran boost it's Military so they could help wipe Iran off the map.

Care to answer my questions, Putin's little Butt Plug in the previous thread or rebut any of the facts in this one?

Amateur Troll

I expect Mac-7 to come and ask you if two wrongs make a right any second now...

Want a laugh ??? The people MOST hurt by trump tariff war are the people who voted for him I'm doubling over

Thank you.

I looked in the mirror and all I saw was this stupid mouse.
43262.jpg
weird flex.

Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

He's a whistle blower and if this gets to The Senate, he will be called as a Witness to testify as to the fact he received Podesta's emails from Seth Rich.

John Podesta, Schultz, and Hillary Clinton will then have to testify as to why they hired Pakistani Hackers that they knew had criminal records to hack in to Congressional Files and work for The DNC during The Clinton Campaign, and why after they were caught committing Espionage did most of them miraculously escape leaving behind a trail of smashed hard drives, did the sole survivor then work personally for Hillary Clinton.

I think at that point the ACTUAL DNC Server gets subpoenaed to see if it was tampered with by THE DNC IT staff.

Now look here:

He's a whistle blower and if this gets to The Senate, he will be called as a Witness to testify as to the fact he received Podesta's emails from Seth Rich.

John Podesta, Schultz, and Hillary Clinton will then have to testify as to why they hired Pakistani Hackers that they knew had criminal records to hack in to Congressional Files and work for The DNC.
Here you go, Comrade Putin Cocksucker:

Julian Assange - Conservapedia

His anarchistic hope is that faith in government will decline and individuals will take on more personal responsibilities for their lives.[6] It is not clear how exposing classified documents of democratic countries will encourage people to become more responsible for their lives. He also implied in a piece for The Guardian newspaper that his sympathies lay towards Latin American liberation struggles, and that he grew up believing in Marxism-Leninism.[7][8] Assange is an admirer of Rand Paul.[9] He also makes clear he does his leaking specifically to denounce America as a world power, adhering to more anti-American views and explicitly desiring to humiliate America in front of its allies, contrary to Obama's claims that the world hated Bush instead of America itself.

Fucking pathetic growth
Actually, since Trump started his far left tariff war, the Dow has climbed only 3 percent.

And GDP growth has been sinking, as well as manufacturing.

Comrade Donald is trying to destroy America.

youre a liar

Russian then spent $145 Million Dollars on Hillary Clinton as a thank you for that, and then Russia spent a large Portion of The $150 Billion Obama gave Iran to purchase Russian Weapons and Nuclear Weapons and ICMB experts to help Iran boost it's Military so they could help wipe Iran off the map.

Amateur Troll

I expect Mac-7 to come and ask you if two wrongs make a right any second now...
I know it takes a bit of time to dial long distance to Russia, so I'll wait for Mac to come in here and hold your hand, little girl.

Assange the Anti-American | National Review

Assange is an equal-opportunity America hater. It doesn’t matter if our president is black or white, left or right, with the middle name Hussein or Walker, so long as he’s leader of the country Assange perversely calls a threat to democracy, even as he provides aid and comfort to our violent, undemocratic enemies overseas.

<snip>

Assange is Noam Chomsky with a knack for computers and a determination to do the “American empire” more harm than just lashing out against it in feverish books gobbled up by college sophomores.

Rep. Peter King, a Republican from New York, proposes designating WikiLeaks a terrorist organization.

Forum List

Back