🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

I've been telling you and telling you and telling you why Trump runs trillion dollar deficits.

He does it because he punked you dumbasses by promising 4 to 6 percent GDP growth. Trump has no fucking clue how to actually enact policies which are good for the economy. In fact, he sabotages the economy with shit like his stupid tariff war.

So Trump does what every other incompetent fuck does in order to artificially boost the GDP. So here it is again:

GDP = C + I + G + (X – M) or GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

There's the secret sauce of your huckster messiah.

Wake. The. Fuck. UP!

You are preaching to the choir. Trump promised 3% GDP growth, not 4-6%.
See post 58.

OK, so I missed that 6% prediction, that was a bridge too far. Trump is a serial exaggerator, sometimes it bites him on the ass. That 6% prediction was stupid/ridiculous.
And people voted for him. Much of what he says is stupid/ridiculous...

People voted for Trump because the democrat candidate sucks. Its not like we're voting for a pope, we're voting for a president.
His voters believed his stupid/ridiculous claims..

Of course liberals like trade wars! I've been saying from the start that trade wars are a far left liberal thing.

I've also been saying since 2015 that Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat and that he would lead all you tards into the far left cave like the pied piper.

Trump is a "populist" as long as he stays a populist he will get my vote. Trump took on Wall Street and K-Street and China. As long as Trump works to bring back good jobs he has my vote. I like Navarro and Lightheizer playing hardball with China.

I'm not seeing a "far left cave"?! I don't want to list all of Trump's many accomplishments, but he is not promoting liberal or progressive policies. Just look at the tax cuts, the DOD budget, the wall, and immigration policies as a few examples.
Kowtowing to a KGB thug.

Kowtowing to a North Korean dictator.

Trillion dollar deficits.

Far left protectionist tariff wars.

Cutting and running from the Middle East.

Moral depravity.

You all excuse, defend, and deflect from Trump's liberal behaviors.

1. I love that you call "moral depravity" a liberal behavior. We finally agree on something, except that there is no example of Trump's "depravity"
2. Cutting and running from the ME is wrong. Getting out of "endless wars" is a smart move, especially when we're borrowing to fund them.
3. Far left protectionist trade wars? I'm not seeing that. He's protecting US jobs from the Wall Street democrat billionaires. Republicans all agree with Trump, and the democrats all hate his justified trade war. So as the US hits full employment, we'll see who all votes for Trump in 2020.
4. Trillion dollar deficits, as we discussed, Nancy and the democrats write the Budget, so they share the blame. Why can't they propose to roll-back the top rate tax cut?
5. NK is a work-in-progress. Trump didn't give Kim $billions like Bill Clinton did. Which NK used to develop nukes. Trump still has tough sanctions on NK.
6. Trump killed many Russians in Syria as well as gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank weapons. Obama gave Ukraine blankets, and was "very flexible" with Putin.
What do you call cheating on your third wife? Moral?

The discussion isn't about "moral" or "cheating" its about "depravity.
Doing "Stormy" is a lot of things, but "depravity" isn't one of them. Worth every penny of that $136,000. <g>

wickedness, criminality, perversion, profligacy, vice, iniquity, evil, licentiousness, debauchery, debasement, lewdness, degeneracy, sinfulness, vitiation, depravation
49-Hottest-Stormy-Daniels-Bikini-Pictures-Will-Make-You-Drool-For-Her-696x365.jpg
de·prav·i·ty
/dəˈpravədē/
noun
  1. moral corruption; wickedness.

So as I said, I am stunned you deny Trump is morally depraved.

He ripped off old people at his fake university, he misused charitable donations to his fake foundation. Both were shut down for their criminal behavior.

He's cheated on all three wives, and said the 80s were his "personal Vietnam" because he fucked around so much.

He's ripped off investors and banks for billions of dollars.

Now he is ripping of unborn taxpayers to the tune of a trillion dollars a year in a failed attempt to artificially juice the GDP to fool you rubes who he promised up to 6 percent GDP growth.

The man literally lies at least a dozen times a day.

And you don't see any examples of Trump's moral depravity.

Wow. I've called you rubes "willfully blind monkeys" many times, but this is just fucking RIDICULOUS!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eps-moving-the-goal-post-for-economic-growth/

“We're looking at a 3 percent, but we think it could be 5, it could even be 6. We're going to have growth that will be tremendous.”

“The Trump campaign's economist estimates that the plan would conservatively boost growth to 3.5 percent per year on average, well above the 2 percent currently projected by government forecasters, with the potential to reach a 4% growth rate.”

“But we're bringing it from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

“I think we can absolutely get to sustained 3 to 4 percent GDP, and that is absolutely critical for the country.”

The ISM report for November states GDP growth is currently 1.5%.

OK, can the democrat candidate hit Trump over the head with his 6% GDP prediction as justification for the tax cuts?
Can they use the trade war?
Democrats can use whatever Trump issue they want, and it won't fucking matter, because the democrat candidates are simply worse than Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eps-moving-the-goal-post-for-economic-growth/

“We're looking at a 3 percent, but we think it could be 5, it could even be 6. We're going to have growth that will be tremendous.”

“The Trump campaign's economist estimates that the plan would conservatively boost growth to 3.5 percent per year on average, well above the 2 percent currently projected by government forecasters, with the potential to reach a 4% growth rate.”

“But we're bringing it from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

“I think we can absolutely get to sustained 3 to 4 percent GDP, and that is absolutely critical for the country.”

The ISM report for November states GDP growth is currently 1.5%.

OK, can the democrat candidate hit Trump over the head with his 6% GDP prediction as justification for the tax cuts?
Can they use the trade war?
Democrats can use whatever Trump issue they want, and it won't fucking matter, because the democrat candidates are simply worse than Trump.
There were at least four ACTUAL conservatives in the 2016 Republican primaries. One of whom was the chief architect of the 1990s balanced budget.

But you tards picked the very worst of the bunch instead. A far left limousine liberal Democrat from New York.

trump-democrat.jpg

That the Democrats are nominally "worse than Trump" is no fucking excuse for not holding Trump accountable.

No fucking excuse at all.

That's the argument of a submissive, weak-minded cuck.

See post 58.

OK, so I missed that 6% prediction, that was a bridge too far. Trump is a serial exaggerator, sometimes it bites him on the ass. That 6% prediction was stupid/ridiculous.

People voted for Trump because the democrat candidate sucks. Its not like we're voting for a pope, we're voting for a president.

No we don't always believe what Trump says. We all know that he exaggerates and lies to promote his image and record of accomplishment.
It's simply that all things considered, Trump does a better job running the country than the democrats.
2020 will be a good test for voters, as to what direction they want the country to take, the Trump direction, or the democrat's direction, we'll see.

Last edited:
See post 58.

No we don't always believe what Trump says. We all know that he exaggerates and lies.
It's simply that all things considered, Trump does a better job running the country than the democrats to promote his image and record of accomplishment.
2020 will be a good test for voters, as to what direction they want the country to take, the Trump direction, or the democrat's direction, we'll see.
See post 105.

That the Democrats are nominally "worse than Trump" is no fucking excuse for not holding Trump accountable.

No fucking excuse at all.

That's the argument of a submissive, weak-minded cuck.

OMG, the simple fact that democrats in-charge of the US Federal government, AOC and "the squad", as well as the presidential candidates, as examples, is more than enough to vote for Trump again. That is a logical choice for the direction I want the US to take going forward. It is not an excuse, its a logical choice.

Please explain why you think that a smart decision for the better president is "submissive and weak-minded"???

See post 58.

No we don't always believe what Trump says. We all know that he exaggerates and lies to promote his image and record of accomplishment.
It's simply that all things considered, Trump does a better job running the country than the democrats.
Slow economic growth and trillion dollar deficits is some record.

muddy the water and keep the water muddy - total confusion at every turn.

trumps defensive tactic since day one

G5000 has volunteered to be the first Chicom Putin Cocksucker on the list.
Tell me something, tard. Did Putin interfere in the 2016 election and help Trump get elected?
Waiting on an answer, chickenshit.
I know, I know, I know!!!!

1. The Russian FaceBook ads didn't change any votes
2. The $1,300 spent on google ads didn't change any votes

So no, Putin had no effect on the 2016 presidential election.

(Comey had a much bigger effect on voters than Putin, just research the polling data)

Tell me something, tard. Did Putin interfere in the 2016 election and help Trump get elected?

(Comey had a much bigger effect on voters than Putin, just research the polling data)
Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Have you no self-respect at all?

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

There was not one change in one vote. Obama assured us our elections were unhackable. It's probably the only time in his pitiful 8 years he told the truth.

Or Did Obama Lie about that?

Did he lie when he said he didn't use an alias to email Hillary's Secret and Illegal Server?

Did he lie about illegally using Benghazi as a weapons depot he used in violation of international law and The Geneva Convention to arm Al Queda to launch a COUP in Libya and to Assassinate Qaddafi for him?

Russia spent millions sucking trumps fat ass and trashing clinton -

youre a liar

The tard herd is stupid enough to bleev the only Russian interference was a few Facebook ads.

Jesus! No wonder they are stupid enough not to see any moral depravity in Trump! This explains so much!

There was not one change in one vote. Obama assured us our elections were unhackable. It's probably the only time in his pitiful 8 years he told the truth.

Did he lie when he said he didn't use an alias to email Hillary's Secret and Illegal Server?

Did he lie about illegally using Benghazi as a weapons depot he used in violation of international law and The Geneva Convention to arm Al Queda to launch a COUP in Libya and to Assassinate Qaddafi for him?
So now we see it is you who is the "Putin Cocksucker".

Thank you.

Man, it's fucking weird how you all parrot the exact same talking points fed to you by your propagandists.

Have you no self-respect at all?

Now look here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr and Assange is a True Whistleblower!

So now we see it is you who is the "Putin Cocksucker".

Thank you.
What ever you say Comrade Goebbels.

You sidestepped every single question and comment I put forward.

What's it like serving as Putin's dirty Butt Plug? How far are you up his ass today?

Forum List

Back