🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Trade wars are easy!" Donald Trump, 2016

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” sort of posts?
This is a "I'm way smarter than Trump" post.

And I have a conscience, unlike Trump. Even though the rube herd deserves it, I do not take advantage of your stupidity to exploit you.
Everyone is smarter than you. You have to be stupid and lazy to be a Russian Stool Pigeon.
Says the useful idiot. :lol:

Did you find any examples of Marxist Julian attacking Putin?

You can't, can you.

Hmmmmm...
Can we find one example of you congratulating and praising President Trump Enthusiastically?

Yet I see you defending Putin, Iran and China all the time, and hating on Israel.

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” sort of posts?

And I have a conscience, unlike Trump. Even though the rube herd deserves it, I do not take advantage of your stupidity to exploit you.
Everyone is smarter than you. You have to be stupid and lazy to be a Russian Stool Pigeon.

You can't, can you.

Hmmmmm...
Can we find one example of you congratulating and praising President Trump Enthusiastically?

Yet I see you defending Putin, Iran and China all the time, and hating on Israel.
Where do you see me defending Putin, Iran, and China, liar?

As for Trump, I don't praise Putin's useful idiots. I also don't praise people who are trying to destroy our economy.

You'll notice Assange doesn't criticize the useful idiot in the White House.

Hmmmm...

Impeachment report released STARK evidence of misconduct ,obstruction of congress ,, placed his own personal and political well being above that of the USA
Is that like Stark Naked as in Adam Schiff solicting Russia for Naked Trump?

"Got Naked Trump Compromat, Comrade?"
D0qe8QVWwAAkzML.jpg

You can't, can you.

Hmmmmm...

Where do you see me defending Putin, Iran, and China, liar?

As for Trump, I don't praise Putin's useful idiots. I also don't praise people who are trying to destroy our economy.

You'll notice Assange doesn't criticize the useful idiot in the White House.

Hmmmm...
Spoken like a True Chinese Patriot who wants to continue to see China rob and cheat America.

Where do I see you defending Putin, China and Iran?

In your pants every day here.

The Dow is down over 300 points because Trump shot his giant fat mouth off from all the way across the Atlantic.

Someone really needs to get Trump to STFU, and they need to change the password on his Twitter account and not tell him what it is.

That alone would cause the Dow to jump 2000 points.

Geezus, I said before the 2016 election that Trump would lead the pseudocon tards into the far left cave.

Man, I had no idea just how right I was.
Partisans on both "sides" tend to use Assange when he can be used to support their positions on issues. But Assange also will use anyone, or anything, that is useful to his goals. That's why he is an anarchist rather than a libertarian, who - assuming a real one even exists - would have "principles."

I think Assange got dosed with LSD as a child, which can't be good. But it should be clear to everyone that Assange's base belief is that he doesn't trust or believe in any social power compelling individuals. And his base belief may just be in his own intellectual and moral superiority over everything else in the cosmos.
Assange is a Whistle Blower and Seth Rich is an American Hero and Martyr. We should erect a statue of him in DC because he gave his life to save his country!
I'm starting to think you are posting from somewhere deep in the bowels of the FSB.

Not kidding.
What is FSB and why are you obsessed with other men's bowels?

Geezus, I said before the 2016 election that Trump would lead the pseudocon tards into the far left cave.

Partisans on both "sides" tend to use Assange when he can be used to support their positions on issues. But Assange also will use anyone, or anything, that is useful to his goals. That's why he is an anarchist rather than a libertarian, who - assuming a real one even exists - would have "principles."

I think Assange got dosed with LSD as a child, which can't be good. But it should be clear to everyone that Assange's base belief is that he doesn't trust or believe in any social power compelling individuals. And his base belief may just be in his own intellectual and moral superiority over everything else in the cosmos.
No, Assange is a very clear out-and-out anti-American tool of Putin.

There're no ifs, ands, or buts about that fact.

He only attacks the West, and in particular the United States.

He leaves Russia and their useful idiots alone. A classic case of pointing out the moat in his neighbor's eye while ignoring the beam in Russia's.
You're getting a little too educational with them G
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. The World English Bible translates the passage as: You hypocrite! you republican ,but I repeat myself

No, Assange is a very clear out-and-out anti-American tool of Putin.

There're no ifs, ands, or buts about that fact.

He only attacks the West, and in particular the United States.

He leaves Russia and their useful idiots alone. A classic case of pointing out the moat in his neighbor's eye while ignoring the beam in Russia's.
You're getting a little too educational with them G
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. The World English Bible translates the passage as: You hypocrite! you republican ,but I repeat myself
Agh! I think that's the first time in my life I misspelled mote.

Thanks.

I was paraphrasing, of course.

France's spat? Do lefties really care? NATO members need to pay their fair share. Why is that concept so alien to the left?

France's spat? Do lefties really care? NATO members need to pay their fair share. Why is that concept so alien to the left?
Who says it is alien to the Left? Obama made the exact same gripe about NATO members not spending enough on self-defense.

Bush, Obama Also Called on NATO Members to Boost Defense Spending

Obama urges NATO members to pull their weight

Nevertheless, this topic was supposed to be about Trump shooting his mouth off about a trade deal with China being postponed until after the 2020 election.

Not that it hasn't been seriously derailed...

Who says it is alien to the Left? Obama made the exact same gripe about NATO members not spending enough on self-defense.

Nevertheless, this topic was supposed to be about Trump shooting his mouth off about a trade deal with China being postponed until after the 2020 election.

Takes a long time to win these easy trade wars. Almost like it isn’t easy...

It's a war of attrition.

Like Vietnam...

"We're killing way more of them than they are of us!"

It's a war of attrition.

Like Vietnam...

"We're killing way more of them than they are of us!"
Problem is they have more

The sad thing is that if we cared enough about Our country we would hold those we have elected to a high standard of honesty,
All of them not just those in the other party. if we crossed the party lines held them accountable they would not have to spend most of their time raising money.
or working the party propaganda they could maybe do their job.

The sad thing is that if we cared enough about Our country we would hold those we have elected to a high standard of honesty,
All of them not just those in the other party. if we crossed the party lines held them accountable they would not have to spend most of their time raising money.
or working the party propaganda they could maybe do their job.
Pretty much the same sentiment I expressed in post 105.

From Mr Berg80 post
House Democrats’ impeachment report accuses Trump of obstruction, other misconduct

"The impeachment inquiry into Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States, uncovered a months-long effort by President Trump to use the powers of his office to solicit foreign interference on his behalf in the 2020 election. As described in this executive summary and the report that follows, President Trump’s scheme subverted U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine and undermined our national security in favor of two politically motivated investigations that would help his presidential reelection campaign. The President demanded that the newly-elected Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, publicly announce investigations into a political rival that he apparently feared the most, former Vice President Joe Biden, and into a discredited theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that interfered in the 2016 presidential election. To compel the Ukrainian President to do his political bidding, President Trump conditioned two official acts on the public announcement of the investigations: a coveted White House visit and critical U.S. military assistance Ukraine needed to fight its Russian adversary.

During a July 25, 2019, call between President Trump and President Zelensky, President Zelensky expressed gratitude for U.S. military assistance. President Trump immediately responded by asking President Zelensky to “do us a favor though” and openly pressed for Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden and the 2016 conspiracy theory. In turn, President Zelensky assured President Trump that he would pursue the investigation and reiterated his interest in the White House meeting. Although President Trump’s scheme intentionally bypassed many career personnel, it was undertaken with the knowledge and approval of senior Administration officials, including the President’s Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Secretary of Energy Rick Perry. In fact, at a press conference weeks after public revelations about the scheme, Mr. Mulvaney publicly acknowledged that the President directly tied the hold on military aid to his desire to get Ukraine to conduct a political investigation, telling Americans to “get over it.”
Report | Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Besides attacking the US economy, Trump has pardoned a war criminal, supplying ammo to the Russian propaganda machine in the process.

Forum List

Back