Tragedies continue because liberals lack common sense & don't comprehend security

And remember the 1999 Columbine attack in Colorado. Few appreciate that Dylan Klebold, one of the two Columbine killers, was following Colorado legislation that would have let citizens carry a concealed handgun. Presumably, he feared being stopped during his attack by someone with a weapon. In fact, the Columbine attack occurred the very day that final passage was scheduled.

Gun-free zones are a magnet for those who want to kill many people quickly.

Even the most ardent gun control advocate would never put “Gun-Free Zone” signs on their home. Let’s stop finally putting them elsewhere.
]

There were two armed guards at Columbine. They didn't stop the rampage.

VA Tech had a full out police force. That didn't stop Cho's rampage.

Ft. Hood is an army base. That didn't stop Hasan's rampage.

Guns don't stop rampages. Because a crazy person with murder on his mind is going to be faster than a sane person trying to react.

The way to fix it is to get the weapons out of everyone's hands.

Easy Peasy. The rest of the world has ALREADY FIGURED THIS OUT.

But Americans, we are kind of the retards of the industrialized world. "Doy, Founding Father Say we can have gun, derpa-derp!"

Don't forget Chris Kyle, possibly the most dangerous American with a gun getting gunned down at a shooting range. Previous to that I'm sure the pro-gunners would have said he was as safe as can be at a shooting range. Definitely not a gun free zone.

JoeB. is so "bright" - that's why we should follow his suggestions and disarm the Secret Service, right?

But liberals, we are kind of the retards of the industrialized world. "Doy, Chris Matthews Say we should give up guns, derpa-derp!"

Where they didn't have ENOUGH to cover the campus. They put a few out there for CYA purposes only - not for real security.

Where they didn't have ENOUGH to cover the campus. They put a few out there for CYA purposes only - not for real security.

Where guns were banned. That's right king asshole of misinformation, guns were banned on the base. Thanks for proving our point once again!

Guns don't stop rampages. Because a crazy person with murder on his mind is going to be faster than a sane person trying to react.

Says the libtard who knows nothing about security and who has never even held a gun (so he knows nothing about shooting, reaction, etc.)

So again I ask (and you can never answer) why don't we take guns out of the hands of the Secret Service to keep the President safe?

Yes, "easy peasy" indeed. Just like how your method ended murder in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended rape in the United States. Oh wait...

Well, at least your method ended assault in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended prostitution in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended drunk driving in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended drugs in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended child molestation in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended child abuse in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended child endangerment in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended domestic violence in the United States. Oh wait....

Well, at least your method ended theft in the United States. Oh wait....

But Americans, we are kind of the retards of the industrialized world. "Doy, Founding Father Say we can have gun, derpa-derp!"

Doy, libtard Say we can have outlaw behavior of criminals (ie people who don't follow the law), derpa-derp!

[]how in the hell are you going to get over 300 million guns off the street ??

1) tell everyone to turn in their guns. 90% of them will.

2) Let people know there is a big reward if they rat out their neighbors who are still keeping guns. There's always someone willing to rat you out.

3) Come down on the scofflaws hard.

Guess what. OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE DONE THIS. This isn't rocket science.

So, all we have to do then is ask all undocumented workers to just go home and 90% will just leave?

And then we can ask all drug dealers to turn their drugs.

You really believe it would work?

:lmao:

Can you believe an adult can be as insanely fuck'n stupid as this guy?!?

2) Let people know there is a big reward if they rat out their neighbors who are still keeping guns. There's always someone willing to rat you out.

So, all we have to do then is ask all undocumented workers to just go home and 90% will just leave?

JoeB. to drug dealers: "TURN IN YOUR DRUGS NOW"

This fuck'n guy is Joe Biden!!!! That's why it's "JoeB."!!!! OMG - I never put it together until now. I just figured the U.S. had two drooling buffoons spewing stupidity - it never occurred to me it was the same retard.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

JoeB. to rapists: "PLEASE STOP RAPING WOMEN"

This fuck'n guy is Joe Biden!!!! That's why it's "JoeB."!!!! OMG - I never put it together until now. I just figured the U.S. had two drooling buffoons spewing stupidity - it never occurred to me it was the same retard.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

JoeB. to prostitutes: "PLEASE STOP HOOKING"

Last edited:
And remember the 1999 Columbine attack in Colorado. Few appreciate that Dylan Klebold, one of the two Columbine killers, was following Colorado legislation that would have let citizens carry a concealed handgun. Presumably, he feared being stopped during his attack by someone with a weapon. In fact, the Columbine attack occurred the very day that final passage was scheduled.

Even the most ardent gun control advocate would never put “Gun-Free Zone” signs on their home. Let’s stop finally putting them elsewhere.
]

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. Except for Ft. Hood because no one is permitted to carry loaded weapons on base so Hasan's rampage was conducted against unarmed people until minutes later there was 13 dead and someone with a gun showed up and put an end to it.

Of all the examples, Sandy Hook is the one that could have been prevented by an armed guard. The school gates were locked with a closed circuit television camera clearly showing an armed Adam Laza breaking in. There was plenty of time for an armed guard to shoot before Lanza broke the locks and got in. There was plenty of time for the principal and administrators to get weapons of their own, had they any to get. Instead they were sitting ducks in a room, as Lanza first went to the administration offices to kill whoever he found there before going to the classroom.

JoeB. to prostitutes: "PLEASE STOP HOOKING"

This fuck'n guy is Joe Biden!!!! That's why it's "JoeB."!!!! OMG - I never put it together until now. I just figured the U.S. had two drooling buffoons spew ping stupidity - it never occurred to me it was the same retard.

By Jove, I think you've GOT IT.

Don't forget Chris Kyle, possibly the most dangerous American with a gun getting gunned down at a shooting range. Previous to that I'm sure the pro-gunners would have said he was as safe as can be at a shooting range. Definitely not a gun free zone.

JoeB. is so "bright" - that's why we should follow his suggestions and disarm the Secret Service, right?

But liberals, we are kind of the retards of the industrialized world. "Doy, Chris Matthews Say we should give up guns, derpa-derp!"

You can always tell when Poodle is losing an argument is when his fonts get bigger.

You didn't answer the question, though. If a good guy with a gun trumps a bad guy with a gun, how did Gun Nut Poster Boy Kyle get killed by a disturbed fellow vet at a range?

[q

JoeB. to drug dealers: "TURN IN YOUR DRUGS NOW"

:

Honestly, you really didn't think of that clever thing, because other people made that claim years ago, Poodle.

You aren't even a smart nutter.

But to the point, the real solution to the drug "Problem" would be to treat a medical problem, not a criminal one.

Or maybe we can throw the rich drug abusers in the same prisons as the poor ones. betcha we'd figure out a solution that way.

[

No, I want the secret service to have guns. I want the police to have guns (Even the asshole who yelled at me while talking on my cell today.) I want the Army to have guns.

I don't want you to have guns. because you can't keep your cool on a message board, I hate to see what you'd do if shit got real.

]

If guns don't stop the problem why do people dial 911 when the shit hits the fan? Why don't they wait until after the shooting stops? They should have some respect for the police officer trying to get them to come into a dangerous situation?

[

No, I want the secret service to have guns. I want the police to have guns (Even the asshole who yelled at me while talking on my cell today.) I want the Army to have guns.

I don't want you to have guns. because you can't keep your cool on a message board, I hate to see what you'd do if shit got real.

Just for you
[ame=http://youtu.be/82h2hyM4DTM]Hogjaw - Gitsum (High Quality Version) - YouTube[/ame]
Play it loud

So you would rather give up? And your not addressing the problem. Our gov is no longer run by the people,how do you fix that? By bowing down to the corporations?
There are times when armed revolt is the only solution. So you want to take away that option? Noway in hell is that gonna happen.
I'm not saying armed revolt is the solution,it's just the last solution if all else fails.
Same reason you buy a fire extinguisher and hope you never have to use it.

I think the gun companies got you already.

I have had my own gun since I was eight. So I guess the indoctrination started real young in my case.
And I haven't shot a single person. Although I did stop a home invasion.
The problem I have with this whole gun grab thing is that at some point the gov WILL get oppressive. It may be a hundred years down the road,but it will happen.
So why would you want to deny the right of future generations to fight back?

So why are you certain the gov will get oppressive? We have a pretty long history already. And how do you see it going down? I think our military are the best people we have and realize the importance we stay a democracy. So even if some nut decides to start calling himself dictator they will quickly imprison him and we elect a new President. But if you see things differently let me know just how you think it would happen.

Now supposing it does happen, do you really think people with guns could face the military anyhow? Already greatly outgunned. I don't think it will matter if you have an assault rifle or a slingshot, you'll be just as dead. Funny thing about being a Republican, your vote also has made the strongest military the world has ever seen. If your voting for them because you want to keep your gun to fight the government, you mine as well just point it down and shoot yourself in the foot. That's about what your vote has been doing. But as I stated before I think your brain will be the best weapon you have. Lets put our efforts into improving our country rather than preparing to fight it!

[

Did it ever occur to you, for even a nano-second, that I'm a law enforcement officer? :lmao:

We are dealing with a real mental midget here folks...

Last edited:
[

Did it ever occur to you, for even a nano-second, that I'm a law enforcement officer? :lmao:

We are dealing with a real mental midget here folks...

I didn't realize that was an issue, because I really haven't even given it that much of a thought.

So why are you certain the gov will get oppressive? We have a pretty long history already. And how do you see it going down? I think our military are the best people we have and realize the importance we stay a democracy. So even if some nut decides to start calling himself dictator they will quickly imprison him and we elect a new President. But if you see things differently let me know just how you think it would happen.

What do you mean "GET" oppressive? They already ARE oppressive. You know damn well the federal government does not have the authority to force citizens to purchase a good or service. They simply don't. It's just that simple and it's in black and white. Yet, against the U.S. Constitution, and against the will of the overwhelming majority of America, that's exactly what the Obama regime did.

Now supposing it does happen, do you really think people with guns could face the military anyhow? Already greatly outgunned. I don't think it will matter if you have an assault rifle or a slingshot, you'll be just as dead. Funny thing about being a Republican, your vote also has made the strongest military the world has ever seen. If your voting for them because you want to keep your gun to fight the government, you mine as well just point it down and shoot yourself in the foot. That's about what your vote has been doing. But as I stated before I think your brain will be the best weapon you have. Lets put our efforts into improving our country rather than preparing to fight it!

And that's glaring proof of how oppressive our government has already become. The fact that they've restricted us from having weapons they have is proof that they've pissed on the U.S. Constitution and stripped out 2nd Amendment rights.

But as I stated before I think your brain will be the best weapon you have. Lets put our efforts into improving our country rather than preparing to fight it!

If our government would actually adhere to the highest law of the land (ie the Constitution), 100% of conservatives would put their efforts behind improving the country rather than preparing to defend ourselves against it.

Forum List

Back