Trailer Trash

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
Trailer Trash exists everywhere.

Kenny Chesney Played a Show in Pittsburgh and His Savage Fans Left Little But Rubble Behind

Kenny Chesney Played a Show in Pittsburgh and His Savage Fans Left Little But Rubble Behind

03-kenny-chesney.w529.h529.2x.JPG

Kenny Chesney's fans are notoriously a bunch of hooligans, known for getting rowdy, trashing venues, and generally acting as instruments of chaos whenever the country singer comes to town. Saturday night, the throng descended on Pittsburgh's Heinz Field for a Chesney concert, and despite the city's best attempts to set guidelines, Kenny Chesney fans don't want no stinkin' rules. According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, over the course of the night, at least seven emergency medical transports were called for, 25 people were taken to hospitals (mostly for alcohol-related issues), five people were arrested, and several fights were broken up. And as rambunctious as the concert itself was, what came next may top it: The Post-Gazette reports that as the show ended, "a reeking, hulking mass of garbage leftover from the day’s earlier festivities began to appear behind the exodus of country music fans." The paper describes a scene wherein people held shirts up to their face to avoid the stench as fluid from portable toilets flooded the streets.

Here I was raised on a dairy farm and wrestled cattle, and farmed most my life and never really cared about somebody singing about their sick cow or divorce.

Trailer Trash exists everywhere.

03-kenny-chesney.w529.h529.2x.JPG

Kenny Chesney's fans are notoriously a bunch of hooligans, known for getting rowdy, trashing venues, and generally acting as instruments of chaos whenever the country singer comes to town. Saturday night, the throng descended on Pittsburgh's Heinz Field for a Chesney concert, and despite the city's best attempts to set guidelines, Kenny Chesney fans don't want no stinkin' rules. According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, over the course of the night, at least seven emergency medical transports were called for, 25 people were taken to hospitals (mostly for alcohol-related issues), five people were arrested, and several fights were broken up. And as rambunctious as the concert itself was, what came next may top it: The Post-Gazette reports that as the show ended, "a reeking, hulking mass of garbage leftover from the day’s earlier festivities began to appear behind the exodus of country music fans." The paper describes a scene wherein people held shirts up to their face to avoid the stench as fluid from portable toilets flooded the streets.

Touche I was wondering when some gehtto trash would stumble on this story.

There were more than FIFTY THOUSAND people present, and a couple dozen ended up getting in trouble.

The reason for the piles of trash was that the City decided NOT to provide sufficient trash containers or Port-o-Johns, because, given the time the crowd would occupy the parking area, too much space would have been taken by the containers and outhouses (costing revenue). They decided to accept the fact that a lot of trash and human waste would be left, and to pay for its cleanup. Nothing unusual or disgraceful at all.

All things considered, the crowd behaved well and the total costs of cleanup were a pittance compared to the revenue generated by ALL, including the City of Pittsburgh.

Have there been any hiphop concerts with comparable attendance to compare?

But the worse mess that occupy Wall Street left was ok. This mess or even the arrests don't really seem to be out of line for any big venue concert, and you have presented no evidence that it was. No shoes no shirt no problem. Maybe the promoters failed to provide enough facilities for the party goers. A whole lot less violence than a trump protest. Oh I forgot, those are paid trailer trash and college attending upstanding citizens and children flipping,the bird and displaying the f bomb.

In fair defense of our Springer-bait trailer trash, statistically they still have only a fraction of the crime rate of our sniveling black crybabies. Which proves that even the most inbred, stupidest dregs of the white race is STILL preferable and more civilized than that race of wheelbarrow-nosed, black grievance-mongering overgrown toddlers. Who can never keep muh-dick in their pants. Seriously, black people need to wear Hannibal Lecter bite masks to spare human races the horror of looking at their sheer ugliness.

I am a big fan of Kenny, but I am not one to leave trash behind. Unlike some people, I know how to clean up after myself.

God bless you and Kenny always!!!

Holly

P.S. Not all country music is about whatever comes from Kenny's mouth by the way. Ever since his going forward last October, most of what I have been listening to is the awesome and beautiful singing of the beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal. I could listen to him all day. If only I had discovered him sooner.......... :) :) :)

Forum List

Back