Train track cyberattacks 3 crashes in 49 days raise security concerns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A train traveling from New York to Miami struck a freight train Sunday morning, leaving two people dead and 116 others injured, authorities said.

Train Track Cyberattacks? 3 Crashes In 49 Days Raise Security Concerns

It does make people who aren't zombies wonder, what is going on with the trains 3 wrecks well will they blame the drives and say they were all drunk, or will they use some other bs story. When the real story comes out the sheep won't believe it because they can't tell the lies from facts. So the typical will fall for the lies as their truth.
This is why they are so easy to manipulate all it takes is MSM, and their masters to tell them it's fake or better yet Blame the Russians.............. lmao.

A train traveling from New York to Miami struck a freight train Sunday morning, leaving two people dead and 116 others injured, authorities said.

It does make people who aren't zombies wonder, what is going on with the trains 3 wrecks well will they blame the drives and say they were all drunk, or will they use some other bs story. When the real story comes out the sheep won't believe it because they can't tell the lies from facts. So the typical will fall for the lies as their truth.
This is why they are so easy to manipulate all it takes is MSM, and their masters to tell them it's fake or better yet Blame the Russians.............. lmao.
I doubt that the truth will ever come out and if it is just random incompetence or happenstance not many will believe it.

I doubt that the truth will ever come out and if it is just random incompetence or happenstance not many will believe it.
I bet Trump ordered it

I bet Trump ordered it
trump-comey-gore.jpg

I bet Trump ordered it
View attachment 174941
Trump could always release the recording he claims to have

I bet Trump ordered it
View attachment 174941
What for? You will still lie and spin.

I bet Trump ordered it
View attachment 174941
Nope it would be undeniable truth

I bet Trump ordered it
View attachment 174941
Nope it would be undeniable truth
Since when do you shills believe anything that comes from Trump?

Why would two people sit in a dump truck stalled on the tracks until the train came by and killed them? Something ain't right about the republican chartered train but nobody seems curious in the MSM.

Switching is controlled regionally... but definitively a potential problem if there are holes in networking....

I bet Trump ordered it
------------------------------------------------- i don't think so but lets hope that the President does take advantage of this news OldSchool .

Forum List

Back