Trained To Be Fooled.

"First of all, science never proves anything."

So...you do not subscribe to the Scientific Method.....nor to this:

" The central theme in scientific methodis that all evidence must beempiricalwhich means it is based on evidence. In scientific methodthe word "empirical" refers to the use of working hypothesis that can be tested using observation and experiment.Empirical data is produced byexperiment and observation.." Google

Now stop being silly.
You don't have even a bit of a grip on the scientific method or on Popper.

Science proves nothing. Chew on that for a bit...maybe learn something. Maybe even read Popper's seminal paper on the scientific method.

Or just keep posting bullshit. I have a good guess what you will choose, but I hope you prove me wrong and refuse to remain willfully ignorant and keep soiling science like other activists.

And another one!

So.....we can stipulate that you were irked by the posts...but were unable to find a single error of any kind.

Seems to be the pattern when those who live to be fooled, post.
Not at all. I know what religion is used for, just as I know what science is used for...With humans participating in both fields, there will be flaws and fakers...
All religion is fake, and loved by stupid people of course.

But....but.....we just proved that you were too stupid to engage in this discussion.

Kind of obviates your post, doesn't it.

Oh...you'd better go look that word up.
There is no discussion of science possible with someone who rejects evolution. You might as well be rejecting the idea that fire is hot and can burn you.

"There is no discussion" because you are stupid.

How many times must that be observed?
It's okay, they probably tried to teach you and it was a waste of time.

Not a one is science.

Hence, you fit the title perfectly.

Appreciate your acquiescence.

Here...jot this down:

Science: knowledge about or study of the natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation
Science - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And this....

" If a theory doesn’t make a testable prediction, it isn’t science.It’s a basic axiom of the scientific method, dubbed “falsifiability” by the 20th century philosopher of science Karl Popper. "
Does Science Need Falsifiability - The Nature of Reality The Nature of Reality PBS

I'd go with those definitions.
Religion is for people too stupid to understand science. There's no reason at all to engage with you.

I notice you didn't try to make an argument that the examples I gave as not science, were.

You must be too stupid, huh?
Anyone who thinks those things are not science is too uneducated to bother with. Ignorance at that level has no solution.

Still no defense of any of those issues I identified as not science?

So....we agree: you are stupid....and your earlier post was simply another version of the Liberal default: "is not, isss nootttttt!"

Excellent.
Science has to be taught but in your case there's no reason to bother. It's just beyond people like you.

You've done everything you can to squirm out of your original post...."How anyone could believe that those aren't scientific is beyond me. You obviously don't know what science is!"

Clearly you recognize the error you made, jamming your foot in your mouth....

What point are you trying to make, PoliticalChic.

I think the point is eminently clear.

Earlier, you mistakenly claimed that the evidence for the 'point' is about social science.

It is not.

It goes far further: What is called 'science' is often the very antithesis.

One may snap to attention and click their heels if a card-carrying Liberal...but, the sad truth is this:

5. "Another study of cancer research found that only 11 percent of preclinical cancer research could be reproduced. Even in physics, supposedly the hardest and most reliable of all sciences, Wilson points out that "two of the most vaunted physics results of the past few years — the announced discovery of both cosmic inflation and gravitational waves at the BICEP2 experiment in Antarctica, and the supposed discovery of superluminal neutrinos at the Swiss-Italian border — have now been retracted, with far less fanfare than when they were first published.

6. What explains this? In some cases, human error. Much of the research world exploded in rage and mockery when it was found out that a highly popularized finding by the economists Ken Rogoff and Carmen Reinhardt linking higher public debt to lower growth was due to an Excel error.

Steven Levitt, ofFreakonomicsfame, largely built his career on a paper arguing that abortion led to lower crime rates 20 years later because the aborted babies were disproportionately future criminals. Two economists went through the painstaking work of recoding Levitt's statistical analysis — and found a basic arithmetic error." Big Science is broken

Suffice it to say, the above were not merely social science based bogus science.

Religion is for people too stupid to understand science. There's no reason at all to engage with you.

I notice you didn't try to make an argument that the examples I gave as not science, were.

Anyone who thinks those things are not science is too uneducated to bother with. Ignorance at that level has no solution.

So....we agree: you are stupid....and your earlier post was simply another version of the Liberal default: "is not, isss nootttttt!"

Excellent.
Science has to be taught but in your case there's no reason to bother. It's just beyond people like you.

You've done everything you can to squirm out of your original post...."How anyone could believe that those aren't scientific is beyond me. You obviously don't know what science is!"

You will never understand science. Just stick to religion instead. The answer is always God did it. Easy. Wrong but easy.

That we as humans have advanced further with science than we ever did with religion...Even though science has screwed up on several issues, it is still has given more stability in society than religion ever has..

And another one!

So.....we can stipulate that you were irked by the posts...but were unable to find a single error of any kind.

Not at all. I know what religion is used for, just as I know what science is used for...With humans participating in both fields, there will be flaws and fakers...

But....but.....we just proved that you were too stupid to engage in this discussion.

There is no discussion of science possible with someone who rejects evolution. You might as well be rejecting the idea that fire is hot and can burn you.

In addition to stupid.....or, possibly due to that affliction, you are inaccurate as well.

I deny Darwin's Theory....which is what I stated.

Of course, due to your government schooling, you believe that Darwin's is the only and correct one.

And another one!

In addition to stupid.....or, possibly due to that affliction, you are inaccurate as well.

I deny Darwin's Theory....which is what I stated.

Of course, due to your government schooling, you believe that Darwin's is the only and correct one.
Deny Darwin? You might as well deny gravity. It's pointless to respond to you.

Excellent.

You will never understand science. Just stick to religion instead. The answer is always God did it. Easy. Wrong but easy.

Another attempt to wriggle out.

I accept that you are in full retreat.

Dismissed.

So, you hate science.

That's your point?

I love science.

This:

Science: knowledge about or study of the natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation

And this....

" If a theory doesn’t make a testable prediction, it isn’t science.It’s a basic axiom of the scientific method, dubbed “falsifiability” by the 20th century philosopher of science Karl Popper. "
Does Science Need Falsifiability - The Nature of Reality The Nature of Reality PBS

But not nonsense such as the Multiverse.

Excellent.

Another attempt to wriggle out.

I accept that you are in full retreat.

Dismissed.
Because you can't understand science I'm stupid? Fine.

So, you hate science.

That's your point?

I love science.

This:

And this....

Love science? What science? Maybe Jesus ridding a dinosaur?

So, you hate science.

That's your point?

I love science.

This:

And this....

So, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

You can google a google definition?

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

dammit...I said I was finished trying to guess what your point might be.

Forum List

Back