TRAINWRECK: Ratings Are in for Jan. 6 Committee Carnival Show

So we can see that historically 20-60 million tune into these mega important political showings.
This showing drew (18-55%) of that range which categorizes it as a minor interest event.
America has spoken and let’s see if that’s how the voting goes in November
Another liberal Get Trump Hoax has already failed or is teetering on it . Thank the Lord, nation may be saved from vengeful, feelings addled imbeciles.

Well if it isn't a big deal to you "patriots", why are you making such a fuss? You scared?

You see, it doesn't have to swing people like you and me. We've already made our minds up.
All it has to do, is swing a few percentage points of independents and moderates in key races.

LOL. The only thing Trump has ever "eagled" was the one he saw.....in the zoo. :auiqs.jpg:
Given the small viewership of the show trials, it looks like the only viewers are the hard-core left, who expect to see Trump led away in chains.

Democrats will gain no votes from this circus. And they may actually drive moderates away.

Yay him. Pelosi's clown show is boring as hell, and Americans are tired of Democrat bullshit.
Gotcha, anything short of 21 million means the act is a clown show and boring as hell. Trump's acceptance speech at the 2020 Republican national convention had 19.8 million viewers.

Drops mike

"It doesn't look like very many Americans are interested in Pelosi's circus." Pay attention.
I got that… so what? Are we basing policy off what gets the best ratings now? Perhaps Johnny Depp would be your pick for next speaker of the House?

The ad redistribution for the next instalment will be interesting as everybody is not watching Fox news.

I don't see fox news losing the rates as a loss at all. 20 million Americans wanted to know the truth. That is a win.

So we can see that historically 20-60 million tune into these mega important political showings.
This showing drew (18-55%) of that range which categorizes it as a minor interest event.
America has spoken and let’s see if that’s how the voting goes in November
Another liberal Get Trump Hoax has already failed or is teetering on it . Thank the Lord, nation may be saved from vengeful, feelings addled imbeciles.
Uh, more people watched the hearings than watched Trump's acceptance speech at the 2020 Republican convention.

On traditional outlets CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, an estimated 19.9 million Americans watched Trump’s speech on TV, while 21.7 million watched Biden’s speech.

Okay, nobody watched, there ya go.

No big deal. Fake news. Nothing to see here.

Maybe they'll stop hyperventilating about it now.

:auiqs.jpg:
This. If this isn't a big deal, why the blizzard of alt-right media propaganda?
You'd swear, white conservatives were being replaced in real time as the hearing went on. :auiqs.jpg:

And worse for the emotionally fragile is that of the 11 million, not all viewers were Get Trump; some support him. But I do think it would be mostly Get Trumpera wasting time watching so say 2/3rds or 7.5 million.
250 million can vote so 3% of total voters want to watch witch burning show trials. Libs are gonna need a Bigger Boat .

Ratings are a measure of how many people watch a television show.

It doesn't look like very many Americans are interested in Pelosi's circus.
350 million Americans.. less than 20,000 viewers (about 5 million) actually watched it from start to finish. The rest tuned in and then tuned out.. This is one huge we don't buy your lies..

It doesn't surprise me the right wing doesn't want to learn the truth.

They want to believe trump is not a corrupt bastard.

The facts would bust their illusions.

Forum List

Back