Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

You're accusing me of a lot just based on your assumptions about my bias. Of course you're wrong, but I don't have a way to prove it to you in the hypothetical situation you created to expose what you believe is my bias.

Do you often tell people what they think and what they would do rather than asking them and trying to have a discussion?
I will say this again......if these were Muslims storming the Capitol -- you wouldn't have that same energy...

You claim you have no way to prove my assumptions about you are incorrect...so be it

Just tell me why you are still too cowardly to acknowledge the FACTS my hypothetical is based on??

Is it because you know that those Conservative patriots you are so passionately trying to defend would do exactly what I said they would...and probably, you too...

I will say this again......if these were Muslims storming the Capitol -- you wouldn't have that same energy...

You claim you have no way to prove my assumptions about you are incorrect...so be it

Just tell me why you are still too cowardly to acknowledge the FACTS my hypothetical is based on??

Is it because you know that those Conservative patriots you are so passionately trying to defend would do exactly what I said they would...and probably, you too...
Stop accusing me of shit and have a discussion with me instead. I never said there wouldn't be a double standard from conservatives. I spoke only for myself. Your approach to having a conversation with me is poor. I'm not whoever you think I am.

Last edited:
why should he help them when the law doesnt say he should??
The legality of his trying to hide is yet to be determined, but the interests of truth is a compelling motivation for patriots.

Some of Trump's goons who were identified, apprehended, prosecuted, and were convicted or confessed must be recalling how the Loser screeched at them that "WE" were going to the Capitol where "WE" were going to fight like hell! - just before he had a limousine haul his fat ass back to the public housing from which he had just been evicted where he treated them like a couch potato kid treats a violent video game.

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 9.12.47 AM.png

It turns out that the spoiled brat was pleasuring himself rather than submitting to adult supervision by his minions and Fox enablers who had been far too indulgent.

why should he help them when the law doesnt say he should??

funny how progs like you dont care about civil rights,,
Glad Hillary decided to skip that Benghazi hearing...

Can you imagine having to sit down and testify under oath to a bunch of blood-thirsty Republicans....

Likewise, Mark shouldn't testify to help any Democrats.....

Biff_Poindexter
Benghazi was an exercise in incompetence by Hitlery's State Department. No comparison to 1/6.

It was investigated and unfortunately you can't be arrested for incompetence. No one got fired and no one even got a slap on the hand. Four good men died because of the State Departments incompetence.

He is neither and this committee like pretty much all that came before it is a partisan joke. The main purpose for all of these committees is for the majority at the time to push the political narrative of their choice.

Biff_Poindexter
Benghazi was an exercise in incompetence by Hitlery's State Department. No comparison to 1/6.

It was investigated and unfortunately you can't be arrested for incompetence. No one got fired and no one even got a slap on the hand. Four good men died because of the State Departments incompetence.
That isn't what I asked....I asked you did you have that same energy about the 30 plus Benghazi investigations???

And it's funny that you are bummed out that you can't arrest people for incompetence...because you would be a hypocrite on that front too....because Trump was the epitome of incompetence..

Because it's a sham, and they know it.
The sham, or rather the shame, is the failure of Republicans to want to get to the truth of the storming of the capital building and whether the President of the United States actively sought to undermine the Constitution by halting the peaceful transfer of power or derelict in his duties to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Too bad we live in a time when personal politics trumps the good of the nation for many so-called "conservatives."

Oh and lets not forget the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign of anyone planning anything for that day.
Oh, FACT is they arrested over 600.
Nobody gets arrested for "assassination" either. It's called Murder.

He is neither and this committee like pretty much all that came before it is a partisan joke. The main purpose for all of these committees is for the majority at the time to push the political narrative of their choice.
If a bunch of Muslim Americans stormed the Capitol to try to intimidate Congress from taking up a Congressional action -- would you have this same energy??

Remember....you reactionary right-wingers had a fucking hissy fit about where those same Muslim Americans wanted to build a mosque

You mean "I Plead The Fifth" Lois Lerner? :rolleyes-41:
I heard she plead the fifth publicly...

Meanwhile......years later...and not a single charge was filed against her...

Why didn't the DOJ push harder to indict her under the Trump admin??

Or was Lois just the latest pawn of the Right-wing manufactured outrage machine at the time.....

The sham, or rather the shame, is the failure of Republicans to want to get to the truth of the storming of the capital building and whether the President of the United States actively sought to undermine the Constitution by halting the peaceful transfer of power or derelict in his duties to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Too bad we live in a time when personal politics trumps the good of the nation for many so-called "conservatives."
Your ilk has a track record for choreographing impeachments and investigative committees to fit their mantra.
They don't want the truth....I'm surprised, you're either stupid or a willing stooge. They should have just
left Banks and Jordan on the committee, it would have had a look of legitimacy. But, Pelosi couldn't do that,
there are skeletons in their closet that couldn't have been exposed.

I heard she plead the fifth publicly...

Meanwhile......years later...and not a single charge was filed against her...

Why didn't the DOJ push harder to indict her under the Trump admin??

Or was Lois just the latest pawn of the Right-wing manufactured outrage machine at the time.....
Biff, she should have been upfront, having said that....why does a person plead the fifth?

Forum List

Back