Trannies and crimes they commit

This is one of the few stories where they actually call the criminal a tranny. Normally they will use another term to protect a protected status group member.

UPDATE: Transgender nurse get 18 months - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

In this particular case, the defendant's sexual orientation is a completely integral part of the case and of the story behind the case. I was prepared to show outrage that they would single out an irrelevant aspect of the defendant's sexual orientation for purposes of sensationalism. Not outraged at all, once I read the story.

There's a lot of strange stuff that goes on out there. This is one of those.

This is one of the few stories where they actually call the criminal a tranny. Normally they will use another term to protect a protected status group member.

UPDATE: Transgender nurse get 18 months - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

In this particular case, the defendant's sexual orientation is a completely integral part of the case and of the story behind the case. I was prepared to show outrage that they would single out an irrelevant aspect of the defendant's sexual orientation for purposes of sensationalism. Not outraged at all, once I read the story.

There's a lot of strange stuff that goes on out there. This is one of them.

The problem is that screwballs like trannysteve believe this is common when, in fact, its very rare.

So rare, its not even a statistical blip.

Forum List

Back