Tranny student attacks girls bullying it

Good for her for fighting back.

That's the only thing these idiot bullies understand.

While no injuries beyond scrapes and bruises were suffered by the four students involved in the fight, both Hercules police and West Contra Costa School District officials are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime.

Its way past time that we took bullying very seriously.

You get suspended, expelled, arrested for fighting, even defending yourself. How can they cheer this but not someone being bullied for being a poi dexter until they are driven to attack?

School investigates possible hate crime after Hercules High brawl | www.ktvu.com

How could this be a possible hate crime if the tranny was the attacker?

The girls will be found to have committed a hate crime by bullying the tranny.

It's attractive to say if you don't like someone ignore them and don't talk to them. Unfortunately silence has already been held to be a hate crime too. It's a form of bullying. We don't know what the girls were doing to the tranny. They may just not have talked to him or let him into their girls clique.

^^^ I would be offended if I learned that someone became my friend because of what would be done to them if they didn't. To me, people should be allowed to make up their own mind where choosing who they want to be friends with is concerned.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Ruh roh.................welcome to the world of female teenagers on their period.

Deal with it. You said you were one of them. Wait till they hit heavyl

Good for her for fighting back.

That's the only thing these idiot bullies understand.

While no injuries beyond scrapes and bruises were suffered by the four students involved in the fight, both Hercules police and West Contra Costa School District officials are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime.

Its way past time that we took bullying very seriously.

Then charge and prosecute those under existing laws.

I do not understand this.

Charge and prosecute. It's not bullying as soon as a physical encounter takes place.

Game over. It's assault. And freaking put those little bastards in jail.

I dont want a threat of it. I want the law applied equally. No child should suffer under some bizarro thought that bullying is any different than getting punched out. AND that person would be charged with assault.

I respectfully disagree, TDance. Sometimes, enough is enough. Bullies only understand one thing...and that is violence right back at them. Bullying is sticking feet out so someone trips. Bullying is violence on the soul and mind and spirit.

Good for him for fighting back, then. Now maybe they will leave him be.

I KNOW I KNOW!!! Stone "it"!

And God Bless!

sorry. I couldn't resist. :lmao:

Those must have been pretty piss poor girl fighters if four of them couldn't take him down.

Forum List

Back