Trans craziness has ruined the credibility of gay activism, Stonewall founder Simon Fanshawe says

Fake sniveling. trying to delude the public into believing these nasty faggots are more 'moderate n stuff' than they ever really were. These 'activists' were perfectly fine with having scum like NAMBLa in their parent organizations for many years, and they're currently all fine with grooming kindergarteners into the 'lifestyle' for their pedo buddies.

Last edited:
No... trans is Hollywood fashion.

Gay is usually real. (Or let's say, I've never come across a fake gay person).
Adrian Adonis, the wrestler, had a great physique, and he created his gimmick where he would impress the ladies, and somehow it morphed into him being convinced he is gay...i don't know the full story but that's the best of it

i couldn't agree more...i'm a Republican on the trans issue, but pro-gay rights...the 2 are just not compatible...let boys be boys and girls be girls

There is a reason it is called the "trans fad".
No one ever called homosexuality a fad.
All of this stems from the NEED liberals have to virtue signal. Liberals completely ignore the fact that it is easily known that, at the very least, 90% of these pretend transpeople are not transgender at all.
An effeminate gay man who likes to wear women's clothing - is not transgender.
A cross dressing straight male who has a sexual fetish wearing women's clothing - is not transgender.
A mind fucked teenager who can't decide who they are, and desperate to fit in to one group or another who will accept them - is not transgender.

And we are expected to just go ahead and ignore all of this??
Conservatives don't fulfill a need to virtue signal by pretending they support all of these pretenders.
Liberals - do.

I think Mr. Fanshawe is just making excuses for his heterophobia.

The problem he has is that there are numerous Transmen out there , and he refuses to have relations with them as he doesn't see them as true men but as broads playing dress up.

He needs to give up the hate, and embrace those brave born-female men out there.

Faggots, trannies, pedophiles, and other related categories of sexual degenerates, fighting over which perversions are more valid than others, just looks to sane people like a bunch of batshit crazy freaks fighting over stuff that is all irrelevant bullshit to us.

5b58c0809b5c8f9b.jpeg

If he EVER comes to his senses, one day he will look at this photo and ask....'WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING????'

Forum List

Back