Trans-Gender Politics May Turn Real Women Away from Democrats

What had a huge hand in the Democrat destruction of women are tv and movie special effects. Over and over small slight women are shown performing feats of strength and endurance. They can pick up 300 pound men and throw them into the wall. That bruiser of a bad guy can't outrun that girly cop. The new female Thor is far more powerful than that guy she replaced. At least subliminally, the idea that men and women can perform equally has taken root.
But the American Gestapo has taken away telephone booths. Now there's nowhere to quickly change clothes and who cares anyway? Everybody is staring into little screens in the palms of their hands and won't notice.

From your lips to God's ears.

Also, not a bad prediction for a mortal.
One should not be allowed to betray one's biological fate in mimesis of Judas, then Jones for recognition and credibility due to narcissism and "trendy" choices. If it mutilates, it has committed a betrayal. If it shoots up opposite gender hormones, this addiction is fair game for serious critique of its particularly arrogant, media-thirsty (familial [italics]) genome.

But the American Gestapo has taken away telephone booths. Now there's nowhere to quickly change clothes and who cares anyway? Everybody is staring into little screens in the palms of their hands and won't notice.

I used to think that way too. But years ago I had a house fire which left me without a home for several months. Instead of giving the insurance money to a hotel, I decided to stay at my sisters house and give her the money. It saved my insurance company a lot of dough and it helped my sister at the same time.

Anyway, I was there when my niece came home very upset. She was 16 at the time. She got into some dispute with a neighbor boy down the street and he let word out he was going to beat her up in a fight. I thought to myself, a boy challenging a girl to a fight? HTF did that happen? When I was a kid, if some boy said he was going to fight a girl, we would have kicked his ass for being a sissy. Am I that old that I don't understand this at all?

About a week later I was in the basement channel surfing. I kept coming across these shows that portrayed a hot woman beating up these 300 lbs bad guys. Then it dawned on me. This is where young people get the idea that it's perfectly acceptable for a male to fight a female.

I used to think that way too. But years ago I had a house fire which left me without a home for several months. Instead of giving the insurance money to a hotel, I decided to stay at my sisters house and give her the money. It saved my insurance company a lot of dough and it helped my sister at the same time.

Anyway, I was there when my niece came home very upset. She was 16 at the time. She got into some dispute with a neighbor boy down the street and he let word out he was going to beat her up in a fight. I thought to myself, a boy challenging a girl to a fight? HTF did that happen? When I was a kid, if some boy said he was going to fight a girl, we would have kicked his ass for being a sissy. Am I that old that I don't understand this at all?

About a week later I was in the basement channel surfing. I kept coming across these shows that portrayed a hot woman beating up these 300 lbs bad guys. Then it dawned on me. This is where young people get the idea that it's perfectly acceptable for a male to fight a female.
The idea that men should not beat up women is part of the patriarchy. The very idea of women being weak and in need of protection is dead and gone. In every one of those shows where a woman beats up the 300 pound bad guys, the woman always wins.

The idea that men should not beat up women is part of the patriarchy. The very idea of women being weak and in need of protection is dead and gone. In every one of those shows where a woman beats up the 300 pound bad guys, the woman always wins.
Yet if a man fights back he's an abuser. Amazing how these laws and social norms are being crafted to always make straight white males the bad guy

Well that's where these kids get this idea that a woman is an equal to a man in a physical altercation--from television.

All your survey shows is if people are pro or anti abortion.

You mean pro-life or pro-choice. Most women are pro-choice.

1680969732908.png

Most people don't react to legislation unless it affects them.

That's a lie.

According to my link, many people considered abortion to be the top issue in the midterm election. And the vast majority of those people voted blue.

1680970005674.png

According to my source, the amount of women getting abortions in the entire US is around 615,000 per year. That's not a lot of people in a nation of 340 million people. Furthermore most women that get abortions are in their 20s and and do so in less than 13 weeks which (depending on the state) still allows them to get abortions. And abortions have declined by 2% since 2020.

So for most women, abortion is not that big of an issue because it doesn't affect them directly.
Explain that to the 27% of voters who felt that it was the most important issue in the 2022 election. I don't think 27% of people are getting abortions. But they are voting.

A gender-reversal of the superman image influences today's youth from its strategic perch in screenal space. Transgenderism is relying on it for its agenda, though the same media is profoundly illiterate and deliberately violent with its esoterica: American reading prisoners still can't say for sure whether the Nashville tranny had mutilated genitals or was simply just shooting up opposite gender hormones, nor the length of time it had been seeing its shrink before the shootings.

The trans-gender issue may break the Democrats' advantage among women voters. Most women are starting to understand that trans-gender men>women pose a threat to women's competitive achievements, as well as their personal safety. In essence, it is an attack on every protection afforded to women in our society. Those who ignore this issue may or may not live to regret it.
Abortion zealots fix that.

View attachment 774455

That's a lie.

According to my link, many people considered abortion to be the top issue in the midterm election. And the vast majority of those people voted blue.

View attachment 774457

Explain that to the 27% of voters who felt that it was the most important issue in the 2022 election. I don't think 27% of people are getting abortions. But they are voting.

According to Pew abortion is 9th out of a list of 18.

November 3rd, 2022. Before the election.

Mine was from exit polls AFTER the election. How do you explain that?

Exit polls are inaccurate. All you have to do is go back and review the Kerry/ Bush race. Exit polls showed Kerry winning easily. What likely happened is they took most of the exit polls in blue areas.

According to Pew abortion is 9th out of a list of 18.

Ok, let’s go with your link then. According to your link, 56% of registered voters say the abortion issue is very important to them.

This contradicts your statement that abortion is not that big of an issue since it doesn’t affect them directly. Clearly far more people say it matters to them.

The "economic destruction" is going on around the world. Nobody is voting for that. I don't know what you mean exactly by "cultural destruction".

Putting aside your "abortion is murder" rhetoric for a moment, just think about this. You know that the majority of people were not in favor of what your Supreme Court did on abortion. This is especially true for women - the majority of women are pro-choice. You know this.

You got what you wanted, but it's widely unpopular with people. You just turned a whole lot of apolitical people into Democrats for life. Was the cost worth it?

There is no saving this nation at any rate.

Yes, absolutely.

View attachment 774455

That's a lie.

View attachment 774457

Killing your own babies in the womb--and fighting for that as a "woman's right".

No society can last that does that.

Forum List

Back