Trans-Gender Politics May Turn Real Women Away from Democrats

If you’re trying to get women on your side, probably doesn’t help to tell them what they can and can’t do with their bodies.

If abortion was about what women do with their own bodies, then it would be the women who got abortions that would die from it, and not their innocent children'.

And that children as young as three can be faggots and trannies and other kinds of fucked-up sexual deviants.
Is it really necessary to state what it tells us about any fucked-up freak that would think or speak of children that young, in such twisted, disgusting sexual terms?
Disgusting how these people actually think they're good people

Sort of a moral/ethical counterpart to Dunning-Kruger syndrome. They take the most insane, depraved, and outright evil positions, and somehow think that it makes them morally superior.

Of course most such creatures also clearly exhibit literal Dunning-Kruger, exhibiting inferior intellectual capacity, while imagining themselves to be intellectually superior.

The trans-gender issue may break the Democrats' advantage among women voters. Most women are starting to understand that trans-gender men>women pose a threat to women's competitive achievements, as well as their personal safety. In essence, it is an attack on every protection afforded to women in our society. Those who ignore this issue may or may not live to regret it.
A vastly more important issue to women is abortion. The only people that care about trans issues are closeted fems such as yourself.

As long as it remains widely legal to savagely murder innocent children's in cold blood, at what point are decent human beings supposed to be satisfied?

What level of murderous slaughter of innocents do you want us to consider acceptable?
Enjoy losing

The trans-gender issue may break the Democrats' advantage among women voters. Most women are starting to understand that trans-gender men>women pose a threat to women's competitive achievements, as well as their personal safety. In essence, it is an attack on every protection afforded to women in our society. Those who ignore this issue may or may not live to regret it.

Key words "Real women."

But I'm just wondering when the real women are gonna start standing up to the fake ones.

What are Democrats doing to piss people off?
At its core, Trumpism is a response to the many, many issues that fall under the headings of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. What (I think) they now refer to as "woke". I think the last straw was when it began seeping into the classroom, where their children are captive audiences.

The Democrats not only refuse to admit this, they also just keep running with it. They laugh off any pushback. They dismiss any concerns. They just keep adding fuel to the raging fire. That's up to them, of course, but it's keeping this damn thing going. And it gave us President #45.

I'm an Independent. The only reason I voted Dem for the last two elections was to vote against this fucking thing, whatever it might be called, that has happened to the GQP.

The Dems can do what they want, however they want to do it. But as both parties just love to do, they're going too far with it. And that pisses off a lot of reasonable people.

Last edited:
Sounds like you just made that shit up.Is it the voices in your head? Most women ? Really ? Most PEOPLE understand that trans women are REAL women too and pose no threat to anyone. You're just caught up in antitrans histeronics .Get over it!

They can live how they want.

They cannot force me to recognize them as women. Because they are not.

Yeah, maybe that could have been the case, but rest assured, your endless abortion crusade will keep them right where they are and more will join their ranks as a result.

On one side: don't kill your own baby

On the other side: let our men shower with your daughter

If this is the way America goes down, I'm fully reconciled to it. We deserve it.

Not nearly enough to override the numbers you're losing to the abortion crusade. The repercussions are already showing.

Again, if women can look around this nation and see the destruction everywhere, but still say, "yeah, killing my baby is where it's at," so be it.

We're done anyway at that point.

If you’re trying to get women on your side, probably doesn’t help to tell them what they can and can’t do with their bodies.

You got what you wanted but there’s a very big cost that you’re going to be paying for a long time. Congratulations. Was it worth it?

You're right. America's women will vote for utter economic and cultural destruction as long as they still get to kill their own babies in their own bodies.

We are under Judgment.

Next up: the big earthquake out west

At its core, Trumpism is a response to the many, many issues that fall under the headings of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. What (I think) they now refer to as "woke". I think the last straw was when it began seeping into the classroom, where their children are captive audiences.

The Democrats not only refuse to admit this, they also just keep running with it. They laugh off any pushback. They dismiss any concerns. They just keep adding fuel to the raging fire. That's up to them, of course, but it's keeping this damn thing going.

I'm an Independent. The only reason I voted Dem for the last two elections was to vote against this fucking thing, whatever it might be called, that has happened to the GQP.

The Dems can do what they want, however they want to do it. But as both parties just love to do, they're going too far with it. And that pisses off a lot of reasonable people.

You're not reasonable any more, Mac.

Trump broke you

The Democrats not only refuse to admit this, they also just keep running with it. They laugh off any pushback. They dismiss any concerns. They just keep adding fuel to the raging fire. That's up to them, of course, but it's keeping this damn thing going. And it gave us President #45.

Q….BOO!

You're right. America's women will vote for utter economic and cultural destruction as long as they still get to kill their own babies in their own bodies.

We are under Judgment.

Next up: the big earthquake out west
The "economic destruction" is going on around the world. Nobody is voting for that. I don't know what you mean exactly by "cultural destruction".

Putting aside your "abortion is murder" rhetoric for a moment, just think about this. You know that the majority of people were not in favor of what your Supreme Court did on abortion. This is especially true for women - the majority of women are pro-choice. You know this.

You got what you wanted, but it's widely unpopular with people. You just turned a whole lot of apolitical people into Democrats for life. Was the cost worth it?

The "economic destruction" is going on around the world. Nobody is voting for that. I don't know what you mean exactly by "cultural destruction".

Putting aside your "abortion is murder" rhetoric for a moment, just think about this. You know that the majority of people were not in favor of what your Supreme Court did on abortion. This is especially true for women - the majority of women are pro-choice. You know this.

You got what you wanted, but it's widely unpopular with people. You just turned a whole lot of apolitical people into Democrats for life. Was the cost worth it?

All your survey shows is if people are pro or anti abortion.

Most people don't react to legislation unless it affects them. According to my source, the amount of women getting abortions in the entire US is around 615,000 per year. That's not a lot of people in a nation of 340 million people. Furthermore most women that get abortions are in their 20s and and do so in less than 13 weeks which (depending on the state) still allows them to get abortions. And abortions have declined by 2% since 2020.

So for most women, abortion is not that big of an issue because it doesn't affect them directly.

Forum List

Back