Trans-Gender Politics May Turn Real Women Away from Democrats

The more people they drive away the better. Moderate or republican, I don't care as long as it isn't a democrat. I used to say "I want the best person to be elected" now I say "anyone but a democrat". Tulsi gabbard was the last good one they had.

If you’re trying to get women on your side, probably doesn’t help to tell them what they can and can’t do with their bodies.

You got what you wanted but there’s a very big cost that you’re going to be paying for a long time. Congratulations. Was it worth it?

The more people they drive away the better. Moderate or republican, I don't care as long as it isn't a democrat. I used to say "I want the best person to be elected" now I say "anyone but a democrat". Tulsi gabbard was the last good one they had.

We're facing the end of free and fair elections thanks to the Dimm weaponization of our Judicial system.

Hell, ABC on Good Morning America the other day blurred out Trump's donation text on his lecturn on a replay of part of his Mar-a-Lago speech!

If this isn't election interference, then I don't know what is!

The FCC needs to investigate this as it's a true story.

Real women yes, but I'm not so sure demonRats will turn away because of thrans gender politics.

You can never underestimate the sheer stupidity of all Rats, men and women! :dunno:

We're facing the end of free and fair elections thanks to the Dimm weaponization of our Judicial system.

Hell, ABC on Good Morning America the other day blurred out Trump's donation text on his lecturn on a replay of part of his Mar-a-Lago speech!

If this isn't election interference, then I don't know what is!

The FCC needs to investigate this as it's a true story.

Trump's campaign has been the subject of $122 million in fraud claims. That's just the amount of money they've had to refund. Trump should have had his ability to accept credit cards revoked.

Sounds like you just made that shit up.Is it the voices in your head? Most women ? Really ? Most PEOPLE understand that trans women are REAL women too and pose no threat to anyone. You're just caught up in antitrans histeronics .Get over it!

Can’t be real women without menstration, or any ever being able to give birth.

Now get lost. Your time had come and gone.

Sounds like you just made that shit up.Is it the voices in your head? Most women ? Really ? Most PEOPLE understand that trans women are REAL women too and pose no threat to anyone. You're just caught up in antitrans histeronics .Get over it!

They are not real women. They are either fetishists keeping their twig and berries or surgery made proxies of women.

At what point does a biological male become a REAL woman? The first time he thinks about it? After contemplating and deciding "I am a woman?" When they start presenting as female, and announce it to their friends and co-workers? When is the magic moment?

Don't bet on it.

The only chance is if Republicans moderate on the abortion thing. 15 weeks, exceptions for the mother's life. (15 weeks covers the rape/incest thing), Show we can compromise as opposed to the SJW's who are all or nothing.

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

Exactly, after 50 something years you guys finally won something, but that still isn't enough for you clowns.

As long as it remains widely legal to savagely murder innocent children's in cold blood, at what point are decent human beings supposed to be satisfied?

What level of murderous slaughter of innocents do you want us to consider acceptable?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back