Trans success story. Women shut out of cycling event

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Men pretending to be women completely shut biological women out of the event. Men won First, Sec9nd and Third.

Maybe it's time for women to have their own events.

Men pretending to be women completely shut biological women out of the event. Men won First, Sec9nd and Third.

Three loser men that can't compete with men

/---/ It's time for women to stand up and fight back as they do on the abortion issue.

Three loser men that can't compete with men

FB_IMG_1722690216542.jpg

Virtue-signaling leftist women did it....Let them unfuck what they did....Or not.

I'm sure as hell not gonna "white knight" for them.

I bet eight out of ten of the participants of women's sports are left-leaners themselves so I can't really get too worked-up about the whole thing.

Mentally impaired
The measure of mental illness is when it's a minority. It becomes normal when it's no longer a minority.

In some countries, suicide bombers or continuous wars of aggression become the normal.

Nazi Germany accepted deviant mental illness that became normal and acceptable behaviour.

The measure of mental illness is when it's a minority. It becomes normal when it's no longer a minority.

In some countries, suicide bombers or continuous wars of aggression become the normal.

If a dude thinks he's a woman he's bat shit loons and it'll always be a mental problem

Nazi Germany accepted deviant mental illness that became normal and acceptable behaviour.
Societal acceptance doesn't change the underlying issue / problem, whether it's a trans-testicle female or a suicide bomber.

If a dude thinks he's a woman he's bat shit loons and it'll always be a mental problem
No, and the point is that in some countries it's become acceptable behaviour. Christian dominated countries are changing to be more tolerant faster than Islamic countries. That is, Christian countries are learning quicker on not making it an issue to murder each other over.

But some countries are just faking being Christians.

Virtue-signaling leftist women did it....Let them unfuck what they did....Or not.

I'm sure as hell not gonna "white knight" for them.

I bet eight out of ten of the participants of women's sports are left-leaners themselves so I can't really get too worked-up about the whole thing.
Reminds me of a story about a monkey trying to reinsert a cork in a cow's ass. Once you open a Pandora's box, it is hard to put the damage that is released back inside.

You haven't understood what I've said about what is considered normal or acceptable behaviour.
Not really .. Your story, in Cliff Notes, is behavior is considered an issue while at a minority level and the transition to normal once society accepts it. My response is acceptable behavior and being normal doesn't make the underlying problem or issue go away, just because society accepts it as normal.

No! You see, some people are neither male or female. There is lots of information available from which to learn about the facts that too many Americans aren't understanding.

In many other modern countries the people understand that there is no defined line between male and female, for some.

And that line isn't defined by politics of being either liberal or conservative.

You might think of it as the same as the Netherlands accepting prostitution or abortions.

Forum List

Back