Trans woman identified as a dragon

Wonder how long before she ends up a trophy on someones wall?

I've seen other people like this. One guy had his tongue surgically split so he'd have a forked tongue.

Of course there are lowlifes of the human race beheading and crucifying children somewhere so a person that just wants to look like a dragon I have no problem with.

“I am the Dragon Lady,” Tiamat writes on their website.

“A pre-op M2F (male to female) transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind.”

Some grow spiritually, some grow mentally and some grow er um:eek:

gets plastic surgery and tattoos to look like a lizard
Trans woman has ears removed so she can become 'a dragon'

Not illegal.
A number if people transpose themselves into reptiles

Every one likes to be unique, and themselves

As a banker the 55-year-old, he used to go by the name “Richard Hernandez”
It isn't illegal to laugh at the morons either, is it?

This is what happens when mental illness is left untreated. But at least he didn't think he was fire truck.

Also, she isn't 'going rogue' and making political speeches and she can't see Russia from her house.

How can she hear now that her ears are gone???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know who is more sick, her or the doctors who agreed to do what she wanted done to herself.

she had her nose and ears removed.....and yes the medical doctors should be ashamed but many times this is done by a body modifier...but this is extreme for them...i know they do the implants under the skin and splitting the tongue..but removing the nose and ears....that may be a bit much

32DB5BE700000578-3524063-image-m-27_1459844190691.jpg

nose removed too

Transgender banker has her ears and nose removed to become a 'dragon'

Forum List

Back