Transgender issue: Can anyone decifer this?

I can't decipher Zoophile.
beastiality.

When I lived in Georgia a man would sneak to his neighbor's barn at night and have sex with his neighbor's mare. His neighbor caught him in the act and called the police who arrested the man but the Judge let him go because there was no law in Georgia preventing a man from having sex with a horse and the man did it again but only got a trespassing charge. The law was then amended preventing sex between horse and man in Georgia.

beastiality.

When I lived in Georgia a man would sneak to his neighbor's barn at night and have sex with his neighbor's mare. His neighbor caught him in the act and called the police who arrested the man but the Judge let him go because there was no law in Georgia preventing a man from having sex with a horse and the man did it again but only got a trespassing charge. The law was then amended preventing sex between horse and man in Georgia.
Sounds like the transgender bathroom laws.

The equilalent would be making a law in Georgia that allows people to have sex with horses, even though there is no law against it.

That's actually what my OP is about. Thank you :)

beastiality.

The equilalent would be making a law in Georgia that allows people to have sex with horses, even though there is no law against it.

This is a true story and I am not making it up. During the trial the horse farmer was asked if his mare was being abused and he said the horse enjoyed it so they could not pin an animal cruelty charge on him.

beastiality.

This is a true story and I am not making it up. During the trial the horse farmer was asked if his mare was being abused and he said the horse enjoyed it so they could not pin an animal cruelty charge on him.
I believe you. And I daresay the mare did enjoy it. :lmao::laugh2:

image.png

I think someone disabled my spell check

Spell check is as worthless as teats on a boar hog.
Well that kind of applies to me as well.

No way Jose, not a slur but means you are not a hog and a valuable contributor on this board. I am an old farmer and slip a farmer joke in when I can. The horse and man was not a joke.
I just thought I'd make a joke at my own expense. I wasn't offended :) and I believe you.

No way Jose, not a slur but means you are not a hog and a valuable contributor on this board. I am an old farmer and slip a farmer joke in when I can. The horse and man was not a joke.
I just thought I'd make a joke at my own expense. I wasn't offended :) and I believe you.

A little levity livens up the conversation.

Why do sheep farmers wear tall boots?

Why do sheep farmers wear tall boots?
I don't know. Why do sheep farmers wear tall boots?

Forum List

Back