Transgender model family.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Good for them :)

https://www.yahoo.com/health/transg...ut-about-what-makes-a-family-94649793492.html
(snip)
The transgender parents of two young children living in Kentucky are raising consciousness about family, honesty, and love this week after some splashy media coverage in the British tabloids stemming from an appearance on “The Ricki Lake Show” in 2013. “It’s good, because our goal was to have our story appear here in the States,” mom Bianca Bowser told Yahoo Health. “Our main point is to express our similarities [to everyone else] and to advocate for the transgender community.”

Lol at the comments:

Wow - what a complete an utter mess. These poor children being raised by such confused people. I can't even imagine the confusion that will be going on with this couple's children.

When this couple gets older, probably around 50, I suspect at least one of them is going to feel a little bit different about their current views on their changing genders.

Interesting and confused.

Well, that's not creepy or anything.

Good luck raising kids from a messed up environment in a worse messed up world. Love is great- you can't live without it. But this momdad dadmom thing is just too over the top. Poor kids who have to grow up and have to deal with something like that.

The story is an opinion too. Their "lifestyle", if you think about it, is an opinion as well.

No one has to like it or agree with it.

When I read the story the first thing that popped into my mind was: "How much do these people get paid to do this? To put on this charade?"

Yeah, call a freaking Army deserter a hero and confused sexually orientated parents "models". That should shake up the fabric of society.

These f*ckers gotta' be angling for their own show. Which TV Network you think will give them their 15 minutes of fame?

Fox
TrueTV
TLC
Discovery
ESPN

I read that story the other day. The kids won't be confused. Kids are very understanding and accepting these days.

The story is an opinion too. Their "lifestyle", if you think about it, is an opinion as well.

No one has to like it or agree with it.

Despite the ample evidence in the fields of psychology and neuroscience that it is a legitimate condition.

Good for them :)

https://www.yahoo.com/health/transg...ut-about-what-makes-a-family-94649793492.html
(snip)
The transgender parents of two young children living in Kentucky are raising consciousness about family, honesty, and love this week after some splashy media coverage in the British tabloids stemming from an appearance on “The Ricki Lake Show” in 2013. “It’s good, because our goal was to have our story appear here in the States,” mom Bianca Bowser told Yahoo Health. “Our main point is to express our similarities [to everyone else] and to advocate for the transgender community.”

Should make homophobes' heads explode. :) "Wait, he was a she, and...Someone tell me if I should be upset or not!?"

Forum List

Back