Transgender Mom commercial.................

Did you miss the qualifier, "even if"?

But you're still deflecting from the original question, which isn't about me:

How does a transgender person hurt our society?

What question?

I have no problem with that, but when queers want to be able to wag their cock in my daughters bathroom with her in it. you go fucking down

If anyone is wagging their genitals at your 12-year-old daughter, you have the absolute right to defend her against that. That isn't transgenderism; that is pedophilia or exhibitionism.

So you agree that Cuomo is batshit crazy then?

He's not talking about someone "wagging" genitals in a 12-year-old girl's face.

Where do you people come up with this stuff? And why is it always the 12-year-old girl????

What question?

I have no problem with that, but when queers want to be able to wag their cock in my daughters bathroom with her in it. you go fucking down

If anyone is wagging their genitals at your 12-year-old daughter, you have the absolute right to defend her against that. That isn't transgenderism; that is pedophilia or exhibitionism.

So you agree that Cuomo is batshit crazy then?

He's not talking about someone "wagging" genitals in a 12-year-old girl's face.

Where do you people come up with this stuff? And why is it always the 12-year-old girl????

So if the guy just walks around naked in front of 12 year old girls you approve.

Dude you are correct, you are batshit crazy

Now get medical help

They're still both men dressing up like women, regardless of the particular way their brain is scrambled.

It's a matter of degrees.

If I wear a man's t-shirt, am I a transvestite? Which means I am transgender?

No. I am just comfortable.

Still, it doesn't hurt anyone.

If you are so sure that what you are doing is not hurting anyone, why are you having this conversation. You already know that you are not going to change our opinions. That said you are trying to prove to yourself that you are not knucking futz, and you can't do it

Actually, even if I'm absolutely fucking batshit crazy, it's none of your business, because it doesn't affect you.

I am absolutely sure that what I'm doing is not hurting anyone. This is all mental gymnastics.
Erecting strawmen is your favorite hobby. You support the normalisation of trangenderism and gender confusion. If it happens it will affect society and kids. To come here and take your position then claim you aren't really hurting anyone is beyond stupid, the issue is how we define society not how much hurt you or someone else may or may not inflict.

We've had this discussion. I don't support "normalization" of any kind.

I fail to see how it's a straw man argument. "How we define our society"? How about we define it using liberty as the standard? And your rights end where they begin to impede on my rights. I thought this was a common conservative ideal???
You can attack people that don't agree with your liberalism, fine. But what gives you the right to the be-all end-all?

If you are so sure that what you are doing is not hurting anyone, why are you having this conversation. You already know that you are not going to change our opinions. That said you are trying to prove to yourself that you are not knucking futz, and you can't do it

Actually, even if I'm absolutely fucking batshit crazy, it's none of your business, because it doesn't affect you.

I am absolutely sure that what I'm doing is not hurting anyone. This is all mental gymnastics.
Erecting strawmen is your favorite hobby. You support the normalisation of trangenderism and gender confusion. If it happens it will affect society and kids. To come here and take your position then claim you aren't really hurting anyone is beyond stupid, the issue is how we define society not how much hurt you or someone else may or may not inflict.

I fail to see how it's a straw man argument. "How we define our society"? How about we define it using liberty as the standard? And your rights end where they begin to impede on my rights. I thought this was a common conservative ideal???
You can attack people that don't agree with your liberalism, fine. But what gives you the right to the be-all end-all?

He can do whatever he wants because by his own admission he is batshit crazy

Sure you do. If you have no problem with trangenders doing commercials then you are supporting its' normalization. We do have liberty, that's another strawman. We define society as a democratic people, we don't have individuals that make decisions for everybody else.

So what do you propose to do about the commercial? I support the company's right to put it out there. I support the transgender's right to be in it? Would you legislate either of those rights away?
I would lean towards no and let the people vote with their pocketbooks, the fastest way to the corporate heart. However they are under extreme pressure from the sexual deviant groups, so much so that supporting traditional marriage can cost you your ceo career. So it depends.

Nothing gives me that right. In fact, I haven't claimed that. I advocate keeping my nose right where it belongs - on the front of my face. It doesn't reach into anyone else's business without me pushing it there.

Nothing gives me that right. In fact, I haven't claimed that. I advocate keeping my nose right where it belongs - on the front of my face. It doesn't reach into anyone else's business without me pushing it there.

Do you believe that it is fine for transgenders to be teaching grade school children

He can do whatever he wants because by his own admission he is batshit crazy

No, I can do what I want because I live in America. And in America, we have freedoms.

Well, you want to force something that is absolutely repugnant into the traditional family. Without the traditional familys consent.

Do you believe that it is fine for transgenders to be teaching grade school children

Of course, if they're qualified.

Well, you want to force something that is absolutely repugnant into the traditional family. Without the traditional familys consent.

Has someone forced you to have a transgender live with you???

If so, you're the victim of a scam.

Sure you do. If you have no problem with trangenders doing commercials then you are supporting its' normalization. We do have liberty, that's another strawman. We define society as a democratic people, we don't have individuals that make decisions for everybody else.

So what do you propose to do about the commercial? I support the company's right to put it out there. I support the transgender's right to be in it? Would you legislate either of those rights away?
I would lean towards no and let the people vote with their pocketbooks, the fastest way to the corporate heart. However they are under extreme pressure from the sexual deviant groups, so much so that supporting traditional marriage can cost you your ceo career. So it depends.

I have avoided shopping at Target since they decided to allow men to go into the bathrooms with little girls.

The dunce in the post just after yours fails to understand Chesterton's reference "To embrace tolerance is to cease to believe in anything."

They're still both men dressing up like women, regardless of the particular way their brain is scrambled.

"We've had this discussion. I don't support "normalization" of any kind."
Having said that, herein lies the problem.
You seek no normalcy among your fellow humans...you're extremely unique and like the tranny you are genetically flawed. You see no issue with a society made up of weirdos...Normal people view trannys as unstable and mentally ill. No normal person wants themselves and or their children interacting with the unstable and mentally ill. (This will really want to make you roll up in the fetal position) Like animals in the animal kingdom we humans seek likeminded humans either consciously or subconsciously, it's actually instinctive and embedded within our genetic makeup. You see this issue as a matter of opinion while us normal folks without the genetic challenges see it as just plain ole human nature.

Me being a libertarian I don't get too worked up about social issues, in fact getting along is mostly overrated.
But forcing these liberal lifestyles like transgender and gays into the traditional family is absolutely unacceptable... without the traditional family's consent.
Collectivism is absolutely evil

You're misunderstanding, it should not be acceptable to the traditional family if they don't want it to be.

"We've had this discussion. I don't support "normalization" of any kind."
Having said that, herein lies the problem.
You seek no normalcy among your fellow humans...you're extremely unique and like the tranny you are genetically flawed. You see no issue with a society made up of weirdos...Normal people view trannys as unstable and mentally ill. No normal person wants themselves and or their children interacting with the unstable and mentally ill. (This will really want to make you roll up in the fetal position) Like animals in the animal kingdom we humans seek likeminded humans either consciously or subconsciously, it's actually instinctive and embedded within our genetic makeup. You see this issue as a matter of opinion while us normal folks without the genetic challenges see it as just plain ole human nature.

You said you were taught to be a leader, but you are either a case study in following the herd OR you want to lead with your definition of "normality," so no one else gets a choice.

Which is it?

You're misunderstanding, it should not be acceptable to the traditional family if they don't want it to be.

So don't accept it. Tell your family that they may not be transgender. Avoided contact with those you deem undesirable. There's no forced association here.

So don't accept it. Tell your family that they may not be transgender. Avoided contact with those you deem undesirable. There's no forced association here.
Actually there is, schools along with other social places want to force that on adolescences. When they are far too young and immature to decide on their own.

Actually there is, schools along with other social places want to force that on adolescences. When they are far too young and immature to decide on their own.

What's being forced on them?

What's being forced on them?
Something other than the traditional family, when outside forces should have no say in such matters.

Forum List

Back