Transgender Mom commercial.................

How am I setting morality for society? I'm not the one telling people how they must dress, or act, or what they have to call themselves. Hell, I'm not even telling you how to react to people that you find disgusting. YOU are the one up in arms over a 5-second snippet of commercial that you somehow believe will lead to the ruin of society and the acceptance of raw sex acts on tv.
You support the normalization of gender confusion. How many goddamn times do simple things need to be explained to you? When did I get up in arms? You live in fantasy world.

"fantasy world" fits so very many of the Left's doctrines.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

No, you're more than welcome to only participate in your own delusions.

Are you claiming that the award should be taken back from Watson and Crick???

For edification...if that is possible to a Liberal:
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1962 was awarded jointly to Francis Harry Compton Crick, James Dewey Watson and Maurice Hugh Frederick Wilkins "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1962
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1962

Once you start accepting transgender as "normal"

It leads to this:

Facebook's 71 gender options come to UK users

Asexual

Female to male trans man

Female to male transgender man

Female to male transsexual man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Male to female trans woman

Male to female transgender woman

Male to female transsexual woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

The list of the 50 previous gender options
Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

In reality, people are either man or woman, with one out of about 2200 being a bit of both.

As you can see from the list it gets crazy real fast.

Are you similarly flustered by Baskin Robbins 31 flavors?

So only friend people on Facebook who choose between male and female.

I'm as liberal as they come (don't be shocked!), and I haven't had any problems with gender or pronoun use on Facebook.

Facebook is the US Government spying on you. Nothing more..........

Actually they are, as they both are a form of sexual paraphilia. Happy Easter!

List of paraphilias - Wikipedia

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism is not the same as transgenderism. Tramsvestites are turned on by wearing the opposite sex's clothing. Transgenders want to be the opposite sex, whole package.

Happy Easter to you, too!

In the end, they's both men dressing up like womens.

Transgender= Man dressing as a woman or woman as a man

Transvestic fetishism= Man dressing as a woman or woman as a man

They be looking mighty alike to me. :tongue-44:

Transgenderism = wanting to be the opposite gender. It involves more than clothes.

Transvestitism = playing dress up for gratification.

They're still both men dressing up like women, regardless of the particular way their brain is scrambled.

It's a matter of degrees.

If I wear a man's t-shirt, am I a transvestite? Which means I am transgender?

No. I am just comfortable.

Still, it doesn't hurt anyone.

If you are so sure that what you are doing is not hurting anyone, why are you having this conversation. You already know that you are not going to change our opinions. That said you are trying to prove to yourself that you are not knucking futz, and you can't do it

It leads to this:

Asexual

Female to male trans man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

In reality, people are either man or woman, with one out of about 2200 being a bit of both.

I'm as liberal as they come (don't be shocked!), and I haven't had any problems with gender or pronoun use on Facebook.

:ack-1: I'm shocked to the core I tell you! /sarcasm :badgrin:

I prefer my women to be women flavored. ;)

Transvestic fetishism is not the same as transgenderism. Tramsvestites are turned on by wearing the opposite sex's clothing. Transgenders want to be the opposite sex, whole package.

Happy Easter to you, too!

Transgenderism = wanting to be the opposite gender. It involves more than clothes.

They're still both men dressing up like women, regardless of the particular way their brain is scrambled.

If you are so sure that what you are doing is not hurting anyone, why are you having this conversation. You already know that you are not going to change our opinions. That said you are trying to prove to yourself that you are not knucking futz, and you can't do it

Actually, even if I'm absolutely fucking batshit crazy, it's none of your business, because it doesn't affect you.

I am absolutely sure that what I'm doing is not hurting anyone. This is all mental gymnastics.

It leads to this:

Asexual

Female to male trans man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

Heels, makeup, skirts, vacuuming in pearls, the whole 9 yards?

:udaman:

Actually, even if I'm absolutely fucking batshit crazy, it's none of your business, because it doesn't affect you.

I am absolutely sure that what I'm doing is not hurting anyone. This is all mental gymnastics.

The only person here that said that you are crazy, is you.........................

Which means you have very low self esteem.

Do you have Obamacare? if so please get the help you need, we want you to feel like you are a part of society, and not just as you put it batshit crazy

Or can you not afford your premium, and or you could not keep your doctor

The only person here that said that you are crazy, is you.........................

Do you have Obamacare? if so please get the help you need, we want you to feel like you are a part of society, and not just as you put it batshit crazy

Really? That was a ham-fisted segue, and disingenuous.

Now I'm wondering if you're a true believer or just a Troll.

So you could not afford your Obamacare premium and or could not keep your doctor and you dropped your coverage

So you could not afford your Obamacare premium and or could not keep your doctor and you dropped your coverage

Why are you digging for personal details?

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

I am pointing out since you called yourself batshit crazy, that there is help out there, if you choose to look for it.

But being batshit crazy as you put it all you see is paranoia

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

I am pointing out since you called yourself batshit crazy, that there is help out there, if you choose to look for it.

Who are you? A director of social services?

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Did you miss the qualifier, "even if"?

But you're still deflecting from the original question, which isn't about me:

How does a transgender person hurt our society?

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

No but this person described themselves as batshit crazy. The thing about such a person is that because of their condition they may not know that help exist....................

Again I did not call this person crazy, they did

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Did you miss the qualifier, "even if"?

But you're still deflecting from the original question, which isn't about me:

How does a transgender person hurt our society?

What question?

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

No but this person described themselves as batshit crazy. The thing about such a person is that because of their condition they may not know that help exist....................

It was a maybe statement, but you run for as long as you can, since that is your usual MO..

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

This is concern? How sweet. You should go back and reread the thread.

It leads to this:

Asexual

Female to male trans man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

Heels, makeup, skirts, vacuuming in pearls, the whole 9 yards?

:udaman:

Not all women are Donna Reed. I have no doubt she was a real woman, though. Reowr! hehe.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

It was a maybe statement, but you run for as long as you can, since that is your usual MO..
Why is this important to you?

Bye the way this is batshit crazy

2.jpg

Forum List

Back