Transgender Mom commercial.................

How am I setting morality for society? I'm not the one telling people how they must dress, or act, or what they have to call themselves. Hell, I'm not even telling you how to react to people that you find disgusting. YOU are the one up in arms over a 5-second snippet of commercial that you somehow believe will lead to the ruin of society and the acceptance of raw sex acts on tv.
You support the normalization of gender confusion. How many goddamn times do simple things need to be explained to you? When did I get up in arms? You live in fantasy world.

Transgenderism exists. I support letting what exists to keep existing until it is shown to harm me and mine.

You have not shown how it hurts anyone except through the circular argument of "it's insanity and insanity is bad, so transgenderism is bad, because it's insanity."

Then you used a slippery slope fallacy. That it would lead to bestiality.

And you've bee committing ad hom fallacies all over the place.
This is a really hot babe

Inside its mental delusion

transgenderjpg-b4a502f5d84d2bea_large.jpg

That is someone who is not hurting you.

Is this heroin hurting me? Your brain is scrambled eggs, you have no morals and are likely a sociopath

about-heroin-2.jpg

Yes, heroin will hurt you. Do not use heroin. Transgenderism will not.

How am I setting morality for society? I'm not the one telling people how they must dress, or act, or what they have to call themselves. Hell, I'm not even telling you how to react to people that you find disgusting. YOU are the one up in arms over a 5-second snippet of commercial that you somehow believe will lead to the ruin of society and the acceptance of raw sex acts on tv.
You support the normalization of gender confusion. How many goddamn times do simple things need to be explained to you? When did I get up in arms? You live in fantasy world.

Transgenderism exists. I support letting what exists to keep existing until it is shown to harm me and mine.

You have not shown how it hurts anyone except through the circular argument of "it's insanity and insanity is bad, so transgenderism is bad, because it's insanity."

Bestiality exists too, you keep avoiding the point. Just because abnormal behavior exists we should not seek to normalize it. You don't think trangenderism is wrong or bad for society therefore no one can "prove" it's wrong. You're full of shit and live in denial.

Bestiality exists, but it hurts animals. Animals cannot consent.

Transgenderism does not hurt anyone.

Is this heroin hurting me? Your brain is scrambled eggs, you have no morals and are likely a sociopath

about-heroin-2.jpg

Again you miss the point, heroin hurts society, I do not have to use it to be hurt by it. Your brain is a scrambled egg so you can not understand

Accepting the abnormal as normal is always harmful. It is accepting pollution the same way dumping toxic chemicals into a lake is harmful. Yes it's only one time or it's only one truck load. At some point it's killer.

If your children are the ones seeing it, it could be a teachable moment to tell them it's not normal (in your view).

But really, that's the best "harm" you can come up with?
I just explained it to you. I cannot understand things for you.

Let's say bestiality freaks get their way in your amoral anything goes society. Do you think ads with women having sex with dogs would have any influence on kids or society? Before your pea brain flips out and accuses me of comparing bestiality with transgenderism I am referring specifically to your attitude that ambiguous gender normalism has no effect on a society.

You are comparing transgenderism with bestiality. And they are NOT comparable, and no one was having sex in a commercial.

I do not have a vision for an "amoral, anything goes society." I just choose the morals that MATTER.

You are using the slippery slope fallacy, without articulating the specific harm done by gays and/or transgenders to anyone.

Actually they are, as they both are a form of sexual paraphilia. Happy Easter!

List of paraphilias - Wikipedia

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism is not the same as transgenderism. Tramsvestites are turned on by wearing the opposite sex's clothing. Transgenders want to be the opposite sex, whole package.

Happy Easter to you, too!

In the end, they's both men dressing up like womens.

Transgender= Man dressing as a woman or woman as a man

Transvestic fetishism= Man dressing as a woman or woman as a man

They be looking mighty alike to me. :tongue-44:

Transgenderism = wanting to be the opposite gender. It involves more than clothes.

Transvestitism = playing dress up for gratification.

Bestiality exists too, you keep avoiding the point. Just because abnormal behavior exists we should not seek to normalize it. You don't think trangenderism is wrong or bad for society therefore no one can "prove" it's wrong. You're full of shit and live in denial.

Cross dresser found dead

body-subang-jaya-apartment.ashx

about-heroin-2.jpg

Again you miss the point, heroin hurts society, I do not have to use it to be hurt by it. Your brain is a scrambled egg so you can not understand

Heroin hurts society, usually because of drug violence and loss of work productivity, and the general costs of addiction.

Transgenderism doesn't involve those things.

I just explained it to you. I cannot understand things for you.

Let's say bestiality freaks get their way in your amoral anything goes society. Do you think ads with women having sex with dogs would have any influence on kids or society? Before your pea brain flips out and accuses me of comparing bestiality with transgenderism I am referring specifically to your attitude that ambiguous gender normalism has no effect on a society.

You are comparing transgenderism with bestiality. And they are NOT comparable, and no one was having sex in a commercial.

I do not have a vision for an "amoral, anything goes society." I just choose the morals that MATTER.

You are using the slippery slope fallacy, without articulating the specific harm done by gays and/or transgenders to anyone.

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism is not the same as transgenderism. Tramsvestites are turned on by wearing the opposite sex's clothing. Transgenders want to be the opposite sex, whole package.

Transgenderism = wanting to be the opposite gender. It involves more than clothes.

They're still both men dressing up like women, regardless of the particular way their brain is scrambled.

Accepting the abnormal as normal is always harmful. It is accepting pollution the same way dumping toxic chemicals into a lake is harmful. Yes it's only one time or it's only one truck load. At some point it's killer.

Transgenderism is not toxic pollution.

It has nothing to do with you.

Animals can consent, some happy to oblige. You will say any lie to forward your filthy morals.

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

They're still both men dressing up like women, regardless of the particular way their brain is scrambled.

It's a matter of degrees.

If I wear a man's t-shirt, am I a transvestite? Which means I am transgender?

No. I am just comfortable.

Still, it doesn't hurt anyone.

about-heroin-2.jpg

Heroin hurts society, usually because of drug violence and loss of work productivity, and the general costs of addiction.

Transgenderism doesn't involve those things.

Oh really.........................

14514043924558_700.jpg

Transgenderism is not toxic pollution.

It has nothing to do with you.
Once transgenderism is accepted as normal it becomes harmful.

Animals can consent, some happy to oblige. You will say any lie to forward your filthy morals.

Dude, you're the one talking about animals consenting. How many have "consented" for you?:wtf:

And I'm forwarding filthy morals???!!!

Once you start accepting transgender as "normal"

It leads to this:

Facebook's 71 gender options come to UK users

Asexual

Female to male trans man

Female to male transgender man

Female to male transsexual man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Male to female trans woman

Male to female transgender woman

Male to female transsexual woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

The list of the 50 previous gender options
Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

In reality, people are either man or woman, with one out of about 2200 being a bit of both.

As you can see from the list it gets crazy real fast.

"fantasy world" fits so very many of the Left's doctrines.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

It leads to this:

Asexual

Female to male trans man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

In reality, people are either man or woman, with one out of about 2200 being a bit of both.

Are you similarly flustered by Baskin Robbins 31 flavors?

So only friend people on Facebook who choose between male and female.

I'm as liberal as they come (don't be shocked!), and I haven't had any problems with gender or pronoun use on Facebook.

"fantasy world" fits so very many of the Left's doctrines.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

No, you're more than welcome to only participate in your own delusions.

It leads to this:

Asexual

Female to male trans man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

==================

Are you similarly flustered by Baskin Robbins 31 flavors?

So only friend people on Facebook who choose between male and female.

I'm as liberal as they come (don't be shocked!), and I haven't had any problems with gender or pronoun use on Facebook.

Seems you're unfamiliar with either DNA or reality.

Forum List

Back