Transgender Mom commercial.................

You are comparing transgenderism with bestiality. And they are NOT comparable, and no one was having sex in a commercial.

I do not have a vision for an "amoral, anything goes society." I just choose the morals that MATTER.

You are using the slippery slope fallacy, without articulating the specific harm done by gays and/or transgenders to anyone.

Do you enjoy being a dead twig on the tree of life?

Oh, bless your heart. You just have no clue what you're talking about, but you're trying to hurt me with it, anyway.

How many children do you have? I have three..................

You have none, because the only eggs your boyfriends asshole has came out of a chicken

You are getting off the discussion because you can't answer a simple question.

First, you paint a visual that would be disturbing, so that people reading will associate transgenderism with a sexual act. Then you begin talking about children. Right after that disturbing picture, to reinforce that transgenderism is something to protect children from.

It's actually pretty clever, and effective to the ignorant.

But you still haven't answered how a transgender individual hurts anyone else.

Child abuse

article-1350891-0CF03D6C000005DC-949_634x826.jpg

How is the child being abused?

It would bring humor into mine. But you gender ambivalence attitude is bullshit. How society is defined affects us all unless you are a hermit in the mountains. If children see men parading around like women they will assume it's normal or natural and they are too young to know any better.

If your children are the ones seeing it, it could be a teachable moment to tell them it's not normal (in your view).

But really, that's the best "harm" you can come up with?
I just explained it to you. I cannot understand things for you.

Let's say bestiality freaks get their way in your amoral anything goes society. Do you think ads with women having sex with dogs would have any influence on kids or society? Before your pea brain flips out and accuses me of comparing bestiality with transgenderism I am referring specifically to your attitude that ambiguous gender normalism has no effect on a society.

You are comparing transgenderism with bestiality. And they are NOT comparable, and no one was having sex in a commercial.

I do not have a vision for an "amoral, anything goes society." I just choose the morals that MATTER.

You are using the slippery slope fallacy, without articulating the specific harm done by gays and/or transgenders to anyone.
Wrong, I even explained in advance, since I realize you're a halfwit, that I was addressing your attitude that normalization has no effect on society. YOU want to chose morals for society, not the other way around. That's because you are a leftist totalitarian power freak.

How am I setting morality for society? I'm not the one telling people how they must dress, or act, or what they have to call themselves. Hell, I'm not even telling you how to react to people that you find disgusting. YOU are the one up in arms over a 5-second snippet of commercial that you somehow believe will lead to the ruin of society and the acceptance of raw sex acts on tv.

Because society as a whole rejects your lifestyle. You can not know this because everyplace that you go is a gay hangout so to speak. Try going to church, or a synagogue, or a mosque, or just the supermarket wearing a shirt that says transgender under shirt. Be open instead of hiding and you will be mocked at EVERY CORNER because people have the right to reject you. Which is why you hide in public and act like a big shit on the internet

Do you enjoy being a dead twig on the tree of life?

Oh, bless your heart. You just have no clue what you're talking about, but you're trying to hurt me with it, anyway.

You have none, because the only eggs your boyfriends asshole has came out of a chicken

First, you paint a visual that would be disturbing, so that people reading will associate transgenderism with a sexual act. Then you begin talking about children. Right after that disturbing picture, to reinforce that transgenderism is something to protect children from.

Child abuse

The child was maliciously and with intent deprived of a mother...................

How am I setting morality for society? I'm not the one telling people how they must dress, or act, or what they have to call themselves. Hell, I'm not even telling you how to react to people that you find disgusting. YOU are the one up in arms over a 5-second snippet of commercial that you somehow believe will lead to the ruin of society and the acceptance of raw sex acts on tv.
You support the normalization of gender confusion. How many goddamn times do simple things need to be explained to you? When did I get up in arms? You live in fantasy world.

If your children are the ones seeing it, it could be a teachable moment to tell them it's not normal (in your view).

Let's say bestiality freaks get their way in your amoral anything goes society. Do you think ads with women having sex with dogs would have any influence on kids or society? Before your pea brain flips out and accuses me of comparing bestiality with transgenderism I am referring specifically to your attitude that ambiguous gender normalism has no effect on a society.

Wrong, I even explained in advance, since I realize you're a halfwit, that I was addressing your attitude that normalization has no effect on society. YOU want to chose morals for society, not the other way around. That's because you are a leftist totalitarian power freak.

Because society as a whole rejects your lifestyle. You can not know this because everyplace that you go is a gay hangout so to speak. Try going to church, or a synagogue, or a mosque, or just the supermarket wearing a shirt that says transgender under shirt. Be open instead of hiding and you will be mocked at EVERY CORNER because people have the right to reject you. Which is why you hide in public and act like a big shit on the internet

You should go back and re-evaluate how you think you know so much about me.

How much was from what I actually wrote, and how much from when your overwhelming fear and hatred took over your brain?

And you still haven't answered the simple question.

"Chosen" gender....say no more. You peeps are batshit crazy for that statement alone.

So? Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I wear stripes and polka dots in the same outfit.

How does this affect your life?
It would bring humor into mine. But you gender ambivalence attitude is bullshit. How society is defined affects us all unless you are a hermit in the mountains. If children see men parading around like women they will assume it's normal or natural and they are too young to know any better.

Actually they are, as they both are a form of sexual paraphilia. Happy Easter!

List of paraphilias - Wikipedia

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism - Wikipedia

You support the normalization of gender confusion. How many goddamn times do simple things need to be explained to you? When did I get up in arms? You live in fantasy world.

Transgenderism exists. I support letting what exists to keep existing until it is shown to harm me and mine.

You have not shown how it hurts anyone except through the circular argument of "it's insanity and insanity is bad, so transgenderism is bad, because it's insanity."

Then you used a slippery slope fallacy. That it would lead to bestiality.

And you've bee committing ad hom fallacies all over the place.

Transgenderism exists. I support letting what exists to keep existing until it is shown to harm me and mine.

You have not shown how it hurts anyone except through the circular argument of "it's insanity and insanity is bad, so transgenderism is bad, because it's insanity."

This is a really hot babe

Inside its mental delusion

transgenderjpg-b4a502f5d84d2bea_large.jpg

Child abuse

The child was maliciously and with intent deprived of a mother...................

So every child who is being raised without a mother is being abused?

So? Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I wear stripes and polka dots in the same outfit.

How does this affect your life?

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism is not the same as transgenderism. Tramsvestites are turned on by wearing the opposite sex's clothing. Transgenders want to be the opposite sex, whole package.

Happy Easter to you, too!

Child abuse

No there is no intent in this, that said every child with two parents is far better off

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

Transvestic fetishism is not the same as transgenderism. Tramsvestites are turned on by wearing the opposite sex's clothing. Transgenders want to be the opposite sex, whole package.

Another really hot transgender

t1.jpg

That is someone who is not hurting you.

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

1155869-480x279.jpg

Child abuse

No there is no intent in this, that said every child with two parents is far better off

I agree with that. Elton John's baby apparently has two parents.

That is someone who is not hurting you.

Is this heroin hurting me? Your brain is scrambled eggs, you have no morals and are likely a sociopath

about-heroin-2.jpg

Bestiality exists too, you keep avoiding the point. Just because abnormal behavior exists we should not seek to normalize it. You don't think trangenderism is wrong or bad for society therefore no one can "prove" it's wrong. You're full of shit and live in denial.

Zoophilia - Wikipedia

In the end, they's both men dressing up like womens.

Transgender= Man dressing as a woman or woman as a man

Transvestic fetishism= Man dressing as a woman or woman as a man

They be looking mighty alike to me. :tongue-44:

BAssman, in new effort to distract once again from the original question, will spend the rest of his day posting photos.

Child abuse

I agree with that. Elton John's baby apparently has two parents.

Wrong the losers have already separated and are now sucking off other men. So the baby has one parent, and it never had a mother

Forum List

Back