Transgender, Non-Binary, and all the Ridiculousness in Between...

As said in my other posts, its about tolerance vs. acceptance. Sorry I had to spell it out for you, will try using pictures next time.

And what is the ride they are taking you on? Are they making tolerate it or accept it?

Right now progressives are all about forcing acceptance, not tolerance.
I dont think progressives care about your acceptance. They just want to make it difficult for you to affect people with your intolerance.

Bullshit. its all about forced acceptance. Tolerance is live and let live, which is the furthest thing from progressive's minds.

"You will be made to bend a knee, and its not about the bend or the knee, but the fact they can make you do it"

What are you being made to do that affects you in any way?
He has to not discriminate against them. That messes up his whole day.

As said in my other posts, its about tolerance vs. acceptance. Sorry I had to spell it out for you, will try using pictures next time.

And what is the ride they are taking you on? Are they making tolerate it or accept it?

I dont think progressives care about your acceptance. They just want to make it difficult for you to affect people with your intolerance.

Bullshit. its all about forced acceptance. Tolerance is live and let live, which is the furthest thing from progressive's minds.

"You will be made to bend a knee, and its not about the bend or the knee, but the fact they can make you do it"
Those two words together dont even make sense. You cant force someone to accept anything. You can only punish them for acting on their intolerance which is always a wonderful thing to do to the retards.

Punishing and forcing cannot be separated, despite how much you try to make it as such.

And you can take your self implied superiority complex, and cram it up your ass.

it's not what I am made to do, it's what others are forced to do against their will. Unlike you idiots, I'm for rights in general, not just the ones I like.

Again, it's not about forcing me to do anything, its about using government to force my fellow citizens to do stuff against their will without a compelling government interest involving actual harm, not hurt feelings.

Those two words together dont even make sense. You cant force someone to accept anything. You can only punish them for acting on their intolerance which is always a wonderful thing to do to the retards.

Punishing and forcing cannot be separated, despite how much you try to make it as such.

And you can take your self implied superiority complex, and cram it up your ass.
I never said punishing and forcing couldnt be seperated. I said acceptance and forcing were not the same thing. Are you always this illiterate or only when you are deflecting and having an inferiority complex?

Again, it's not about forcing me to do anything, its about using government to force my fellow citizens to do stuff against their will without a compelling government interest involving actual harm, not hurt feelings.
This is where your lack of intellect is exposed. Its the governments job to punish people for breaking laws. If you dont like it get your ass to steppin.

I never said punishing and forcing couldnt be seperated. I said acceptance and forcing were not the same thing. Are you always this illiterate or only when you are deflecting and having an inferiority complex?

When you use punishment to get acceptance, you are forcing, that is the point, oxygen thief.

This is where your lack of intellect is exposed. Its the governments job to punish people for breaking laws. If you dont like it get your ass to steppin.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, dippy.

And laws shouldn't be created that decide one person's meaningless butthurt is somehow more important than another's meaningless butthurt.

And laws shouldn't be created that decide one person's meaningless butthurt is somehow more important than another's meaningless butthurt.
I'm pretty certain my IQ is much higher than yours even though I dont subscribe to such nonsense.

I agree. However, laws should be made and enforced to keep retards such as yourself from discriminating in public venues.

I'm pretty certain my IQ is much higher than yours even though I dont subscribe to such nonsense.

I agree. However, laws should be made and enforced to keep retards such as yourself from discriminating in public venues.

So you think you beat me in IQ, but if you don't you don't care?

LOL, what a wanker.

Government shouldn't be able to discriminate, certain life or death services shouldn't be able to discriminate. Past that government shouldn't be in the morality business in general, it was true when it came from the Right with those Moral Majority idiots, and is true now when it is coming from leftist twats such as yourself.

it's not what I am made to do, it's what others are forced to do against their will. Unlike you idiots, I'm for rights in general, not just the ones I like.

So after saying you were on a ride now we find out you arent at all but you complained about being affected?

Uhh, ok....What are others forced to do against their will?

So after saying you were on a ride now we find out you arent at all but you complained about being affected?

"bake that damn cake, peasant"

LOL, what a wanker.

Government shouldn't be able to discriminate, certain life or death services shouldn't be able to discriminate. Past that government shouldn't be in the morality business in general, it was true when it came from the Right with those Moral Majority idiots, and is true now when it is coming from leftist twats such as yourself.
Nope. I am saying that your IQ is not even real and if it was I am obviously your superior.

Government isnt discriminating. They are punishing nitwits such as yourself that decide to discriminate.

Who was forced to bake a cake that didnt serve the public?

LOL, what a wanker.

Nope. I am saying that your IQ is not even real and if it was I am obviously your superior.

Government isnt discriminating. They are punishing nitwits such as yourself that decide to discriminate.

Awww, did someone do poor on an IQ test, so they are all now "tools of the man."

Typical from progressive twats such as yourself.

When government decides one butt hurt is more equal than another, it is discriminating. And idiots like you cheer it on because you are assholes.

That wasn't the question that was asked. stop moving the goal posts, progressive house servant.

LOL, what a wanker.

Awww, did someone do poor on an IQ test, so they are all now "tools of the man."

When government decides one butt hurt is more equal than another, it is discriminating. And idiots like you cheer it on because you are assholes.
I have no idea if you did poor on an IQ test. I just know its been proven they are a farce.

I'm sorry your butt hurt over public accommodations laws makes you furious. Tough shit. Break the law and you get punished. Like I said before....get to steppin if you dont like it.

That wasn't the question that was asked. stop moving the goal posts, progressive house servant.
Of course thats the question i asked. Its ok if you cant answer it. I just wanted to see if you could give it a try.

LOL, what a wanker.

I have no idea if you did poor on an IQ test. I just know its been proven they are a farce.

I'm sorry your butt hurt over public accommodations laws makes you furious. Tough shit. Break the law and you get punished. Like I said before....get to steppin if you dont like it.

"proven" to be a "farce". Yep, you did bad on one, so naturally your over inflated ego has to justify it by the tests being the problem. What a freaking hack you are.

Government punishing people for no good reason makes me angry, not furious. What makes me furious is non imaginative cheerleaders for government oppression like you, little freaking Eichmanns, marching along and supporting this shit with banality.

Forum List

Back