Transgender School Issue: Penn. Girl Has Case For Sexual Harassment Against Obama Admin.

Do you believe adults should know better than to assist boys wanting in girls' showers/locker rooms?

• Yes, absolutely. If they assist, they are helping violate a young woman's mind.

• No. This is a new age and time. It doesn't matter anymore.

• Not sure but maybe?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
East Penn student doesn't want to share gym locker room with transgender students

And it's a case for sexual harassment. She should file against the adults in the school district responsible. Also those at the state level and the Obama Administration.

**If you like this thread, rate it a "winner"..."thank you" or "agree".

Note: the words "transgender students" means the same thing as male students. vv
EMMAUS — An East Penn School District student who is starting high school next week says she should not have to change clothes in the girls locker room with transgender students....Ninth-grader Sigourney Coyle told the East Penn School Board on Monday that she feels her rights to "bodily privacy" would be violated if she is required to get undressed in a locker room with students who were born male but identify as female... East Penn student doesn't want to share gym locker room with transgender students

The LGBT cult claims it isn't an issue because "currently there's no boys trying to use the girls locker room" with Coyle. However, that's not the point. It's like having your boss come up to you and say "I can expose my genitals to you anytime you know.." and then walk off. And having him say that every day. "Any time now, you could be in an exposed situation and I could...you know...just drop my pants right in front of you".

With such a statement and reality looming over a shy and embarrassed teen girl every day, this is no different than sexual harassment in the work place.

What she said was the anxiety that a male could waltz into her shower/locker room at any time was disturbing enough to her that she can't disrobe in the gym. So, you know, she's experiencing a real mental distress at the idea that the authorities at her school (state and fed) would subject her to such an uncertain situation, such intimate exposure. It sounds like she's experiencing a form of sexual harassment at the hands of school officials: "hey little girl, any time now we could let a boy in with you in the showers!" That's damned creepy. And I don't blame her.

She has a case for sexual harassment. And so does any girl in any school placed in the identical situation by adults who should know better. No adult can claim innocence here. It is fully expected and assumed that girls would experience a sense of being violated by adults helping boys come in and undress next to them in the showers.

School districts ignoring common sense and/or fearing repercussions financially in the form of withdrawn funds (the threat promised by the Obama Administration) who are complying with Obama's illegal demands, have their asses hanging out on this one. They should consult with attorneys schooled in sexual harassment cases before they allow one single boy in any girls' bathroom, shower or locker room. Wow!

Attorneys? :disbelief:

Last edited:
She has absolutely no standing at all. Not even the beginnings of standing. And she change in a single-user bathroom if she is that paranoid.

She has absolutely no standing at all. Not even the beginnings of standing.
Right, because girls being told "we're helping boys to expose themselves to you where you are undressing" doesn't even have a wisp of sexual harassment lingering around it?

And in related news, up is down! :lmao:
No one is exposing themselves. Your ideas about this are as total nonsense as your ideas about gay people.

She has absolutely no standing at all. Not even the beginnings of standing. And she change in a single-user bathroom if she is that paranoid.
but what if she is not a slut and would prefer not to change in front of boys?
Any woman that wants to change in front of males she does not know is pretty much a slut, and the males in this situation are pretty much perverts.

OMG the poor girl has mental stress because a boy may enter the bathroom, egads how weak can one be. I find it hard to take this nonsense seriously when there are important issues.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-26.html#post6487775
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-27.html#post6494821
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...if-reality-re-transgender-28.html#post6514393
Oh My God, some poor liberal is afraid to go in public because some responsible gun own might shoot him.
How pussyfied can someone be.
We all have our own fears. Live with it.

but what if she is not a slut and would prefer not to change in front of boys?
Any woman that wants to change in front of males she does not know is pretty much a slut, and the males in this situation are pretty much perverts.
She's isn't changing in front of males. There isn't even a transgender student in her entire school that she knows of. Just another kid whose parents are trying to make a splash like the little girl who wanted gay marriage banned for her birthday. Total fuckin' crap.

Last edited:
There are no such things as single stalls in shower rooms or locker rooms idiot.

A girl should not be expected to endure this. Sue away and I hope she wins
She has no standing. She has never been forced to do anything therefore - no case.

And give her a couple of years. She will not only be down to her underwear in front of boys she will be taking theirs down so she can blow them.

There are no such things as single stalls in shower rooms or locker rooms idiot.
I was referring to the bathroom itself, the staff has them, and you haven't been in a girls' locker room recently I see.

The girls only stand around naked in the movies. And a transgender student would never do that. Underwear only, if that much.
DSC_0014.JPG

OMG the poor girl has mental stress because a boy may enter the bathroom, egads how weak can one be.
Or, alternately:

"OMG, the woman at work whose boss is telling her "I could drop my pants in front of you at any moment" has mental stress because he may do so at any time...egad, how weak can one be?"

This case is a no-brainer. The Obama Administration is cooked and has no defense. :popcorn:

She has no standing. She has never been forced to do anything therefore - no case.

And give her a couple of years. She will not only be down to her underwear in front of boys she will be taking theirs down so she can blow them.

Ahhh shaddup ya daffy troll
When you have no point to make follow your own advice, ****.

I made my point, nitwit and then you chimed in with not knowing what the hell you're talking about.....again. Now fug off

I made my point, nitwit and then you chimed in with not knowing what the hell you're talking about.....again. Now fug off
Tell us how you think a transgender male to female is going to behave in the locker room then? Are they going to spend a lot of time showing off the small penis (no hormones or female hormones) that they want cut off? Are they going to stand around naked staring at the bodies of the girls they wish to look more like? Do tell.

Tell us who you think a transgender male to female is going to behave in the locker room then? Are they going to spend a lot of time showing off the small penis (no hormones or female hormones) that they want cut off? Are they going to stand around naked staring at the bodies of the girls they wish to look more like? Do tell.

Nobody knows. That's the problem. Least of all the shy and shocked girl victims of this sexual harassment.

If a boy wants his penis cut off, the solution is not to let him in the girls' showers. The solution is to put him on the psychiatrist's couch along with any family or peer members that influenced him into such self-hatred.

Your cult is beyond sick. I just had to point that out again. You don't even read the words that you write; so firm is your blind loyalty to your cult of perversion.

Tell us who you think a transgender male to female is going to behave in the locker room then? Are they going to spend a lot of time showing off the small penis (no hormones or female hormones) that they want cut off? Are they going to stand around naked staring at the bodies of the girls they wish to look more like? Do tell.

Nobody knows. That's the problem. Least of all the shy and shocked girl victims of this sexual harassment.

If a boy wants his penis cut off, the solution is not to let him in the girls' showers. The solution is to put him on the psychiatrist's couch along with any family or peer members that influenced him into such self-hatred.

Your cult is beyond sick. I just had to point that out again. You don't even read the words that you write; so firm is your blind loyalty to your cult of perversion.
She is as irrational as you are. What's her plan, to stand around and stare at all the other girls in their cute cotton panties trying to figure out which one might have a tiny penis inside? She needs to grow the fuck up, but she's a kid. You need to grow the fuck, and never will.

East Penn student doesn't want to share gym locker room with transgender students

And it's a case for sexual harassment. She should file against the adults in the school district responsible. Also those at the state level and the Obama Administration.

Note: the words "transgender students" means the same thing as male students. vv
EMMAUS — An East Penn School District student who is starting high school next week says she should not have to change clothes in the girls locker room with transgender students....Ninth-grader Sigourney Coyle told the East Penn School Board on Monday that she feels her rights to "bodily privacy" would be violated if she is required to get undressed in a locker room with students who were born male but identify as female... East Penn student doesn't want to share gym locker room with transgender students

The LGBT cult claims it isn't an issue because "currently there's no boys trying to use the girls locker room" with Coyle. However, that's not the point. It's like having your boss come up to you and say "I can expose my genitals to you anytime you know.." and then walk off. And having him say that every day. "Any time now, you could be in an exposed situation and I could...you know...just drop my pants right in front of you".

With such a statement and reality looming over a shy and embarrassed teen girl every day, this is no different than sexual harassment in the work place.

What she said was the anxiety that a male could waltz into her shower/locker room at any time was disturbing enough to her that she can't disrobe in the gym. So, you know, she's experiencing a real mental distress at the idea that the authorities at her school (state and fed) would subject her to such an uncertain situation, such intimate exposure. It sounds like she's experiencing a form of sexual harassment at the hands of school officials: "hey little girl, any time now we could let a boy in with you in the showers!" That's damned creepy. And I don't blame her.

She has a case for sexual harassment. And so does any girl in any school placed in the identical situation by adults who should know better. No adult can claim innocence here. It is fully expected and assumed that girls would experience a sense of being violated by adults helping boys come in and undress next to them in the showers.

School districts ignoring common sense and/or fearing repercussions financially in the form of withdrawn funds (the threat promised by the Obama Administration) who are complying with Obama's illegal demands, have their asses hanging out on this one. They should consult with attorneys schooled in sexual harassment cases before they allow one single boy in any girls' bathroom, shower or locker room. Wow!

Attorneys? :disbelief:

You left out "loser".

Forum List

Back