Transgender School Issue: Penn. Girl Has Case For Sexual Harassment Against Obama Admin.

Do you believe adults should know better than to assist boys wanting in girls' showers/locker rooms?

• Yes, absolutely. If they assist, they are helping violate a young woman's mind.

• No. This is a new age and time. It doesn't matter anymore.

• Not sure but maybe?

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is not the child's responsibility. The parents of the children in that school need to stand up at the next school board meeting and tell them that they don't permit it.
We have always had boys and girls showering separately for a reason. Political correctness has not removed that reasoning. It merely overlooks common sense.

This is not the child's responsibility. The parents of the children in that school need to stand up at the next school board meeting and tell them that they don't permit it.
We have always had boys and girls showering separately for a reason. Political correctness has not removed that reasoning. It merely overlooks common sense.

Reason #976 for sending your child to private school or homeschool them

Please do. Keep all irrational paranoid little shits away from my society. Put them into a convent behind high walls, where they belong and can fear eternal damnation for touching themselves or seeing others naked.

Last edited:
The parents have no fucking say in the matter, nor should they. If they had their way there would be no gay kids in the school let alone the locker rooms. Just STFU and grow up.

And here's the funny thing you goddamn morons, the gay kids might very well enjoy looking at others of the same sex. That won't do shit for the transgender kids, they are almost always heterosexual.

Please do. Keep your irrational paranoid little shits away from my society. Put them into a convent behind high walls, where they belong and can fear eternal damnation for touching themselves or seeing others naked.

Commenting on my children is against the rules...make this the last time you ever do so

Please do. Keep your irrational paranoid little shits away from my society. Put them into a convent behind high walls, where they belong and can fear eternal damnation for touching themselves or seeing others naked.

Commenting on my children is against the rules...make this the last time you ever do so
That comment was to all parents like you, not you in specific. I have edited my post to make that even more clear. Now either STFU or tell us of all these terrible things that will happen if a normal female student and a transgender male to female just happen to see each other in their bras and panties? Will the earth spin off its axis? God will strike them dead? A plague will cover the globe?

Please do. Keep all irrational paranoid little shits away from my society. Put them into a convent behind high walls, where they belong and can fear eternal damnation for touching themselves or seeing others naked.

I remember the boys I went to school with... They would have all become transgender "enough" for a peek or two.
Didn't undress for them at the drive in. Why would I have undressed for them at school?

She is as irrational as you are. What's her plan, to stand around and stare at all the other girls in their cute cotton panties trying to figure out which one might have a tiny penis inside? She needs to grow the fuck up, but she's a kid. You need to grow the fuck, and never will.

So you admit she isn't grown up; and that letting boys use her shower facilities will make her paranoid and tense. Good. Even your cult ostensibly agrees schools should resist this type of sexual harassment of girls.

She is as irrational as you are. What's her plan, to stand around and stare at all the other girls in their cute cotton panties trying to figure out which one might have a tiny penis inside? She needs to grow the fuck up, but she's a kid. You need to grow the fuck, and never will.

So you admit she isn't grown up; and that letting boys use her shower facilities will make her paranoid and tense. Good. Even your cult ostensibly agrees schools should resist this type of sexual harassment of girls.
"Boys" aren't even in there, she doesn't know of a one, she was just born paranoid. She's probably paranoid about anyone, male or female, right down to her mommy seeing her naked. And no doubt just as paranoid is she knew one of the girls was a lesbian. Just another Jesus freak afraid of the naked human body, more than likely her own as well.

Last edited:

after having your ass handed to you so harshly over the SSN, Im having a hard time understanding why you would open your mouth again when you already know you are wrong.
How about you keep your filthy little rapists to be on your own side of the border and STFU when it comes to issues that deal with the U.S.

Perhaps your appearance kept you from any unwanted attention/advances from the boys in your school. For me that wasn't the case........ :eusa_dance:

I remember the boys I went to school with... They would have all become transgender "enough" for a peek or two.
Didn't undress for them at the drive in. Why would I have undressed for them at school?
You are a prude, and we aren't talking about all the makes suddenly deciding to put on panties and a dress for day to get a peek at the girls. I swear you people think everyone who runs a school is as fucking stupid as you are. These kids might have been saying they the opposite sex since they were still in diapers but you think some teenage boy can just hit the girls' locker room, video phone in hand, at will? You people are utter morons.

Perhaps your looks would have kept you from any unwanted attention/advances from the boys in your school. For me that wasn't the case........ :eusa_dance:
Apparently you wanted the attention, you were just a fucking tease about it.

You are a prude, and we aren't talking about all the makes suddenly deciding to put on panties and a dress for day to get a peek at the girls. I swear you people think everyone who runs a school is as fucking stupid as you are. These kids might have been saying they the opposite sex since they were still in diapers but you think some teenage boy can just hit the girls' locker room, video phone in hand, at will? You people are utter morons.
prude, is that the opposite of disease infested slut?

after having your ass handed to you so harshly over the SSN, Im having a hard time understanding why you would open your mouth again when you already know you are wrong.
How about you keep your filthy little rapists to be on your own side of the border and STFU when it comes to issues that deal with the U.S.
Ass handed to me? Dumbshit I gave you several SSN numbers and asked what could you do with that alone? You could do nothing beyond report earnings to the Social Security Administration. How will I ever survive, they think I made more money that year than I did because Jose also used my SSN. Go piss up a rope, dope.

No, it's the opposite of a teenager with a healthy normal sexuality and sex life.

She lived in a chastity belt for Jesus undoubtedly. She probably stills feels guilty if she masturbates.

Perhaps your looks would have kept you from any unwanted attention/advances from the boys in your school. For me that wasn't the case........ :eusa_dance:
Apparently you wanted the attention, you were just a fucking tease about it.
apparently the only way our ugly ass could get a guy to look is if you drop your panties when he is in the same room with you.
As bad as you wanted them, they would just not let you see their boy parts, they said it would feel like they were gay or something to do that for you.
are you hoping to be in a locker room when some guy comes in? will you be stalking the door just so you dont miss the chance?

No, it's the opposite of a teenager with a healthy normal sexuality and sex life.

She lived in a chastity belt for Jesus undoubtedly. She probably stills feels guilty if she masturbates.
so you think all teenage girls are pretty much whores

The parents have no fucking say in the matter, nor should they. If they had their way there would be no gay kids in the school let alone the locker rooms. Just STFU and grow up.

And here's the funny thing you goddamn morons, the gay kids might very well enjoy looking at others of the same sex. That won't do shit for the transgender kids, they are almost always heterosexual.

Having two children that went to school, what is done with them in school, is indeed my matter. They are my children, not school property to push a pc agenda. My children are none of your business. Stick you homosexual bullshit up your ass and leave the raising of my children to me.

Having two children that went to school, what is done with them in school, is indeed my matter. They are my children, not school property to push a pc agenda. My children are none of your business. Stick you homosexual bullshit up your ass and leave the raising of my children to me.

Bbbbut leftists believe children belong to society...leftists couldn't be more wrong

Forum List

Back