Transgender Sex Changes Will No Longer Be Recognized

America used to fight nazis. Now they cheer for them.
Back in the day, no tranny was climbing the walls of Normandy Beach. Only real men...Without the real men fighting the Nazis, shitfucks like you would be eating Schnitzel today. Then you retarded folks started allowing real Nazi's in who wear rags on their heads and behead gays, soldiers and blow up concerts. Shame dumbasses like you adore your Camel Jockeys..

Islam-liberals.jpg

That is the most ignorant damn thing you ever wrote Tommy and the list of ignorant bull from you is long!

America it itself has not banned this and it is fucking Hungry and let remember that even during World War II in America there were Nazi Sympathizers even though the Op'er is not a Nazi nor a sympathizer for any form of Nazism...

Ignorant ass remarks like yours proclaiming all of a America is now a Nazi nation is pathetic but as usual you are the poster child of being pathetic!

Transgender is a damn choice that even though I do not care if someone become the opposite sex the fact is they are not a female if they cut their willy off and they do not become a man if the have one attached and that is reality no matter how much you try to say differently.

So shove your Nazi remark up your buttocks where it belongs and learn not everyone agree with you and your opinion and believe it or not you are just like the Nazi's you whine about and you would oppress the opinions of others while calling for their genocide!
What Was Operation Paperclip?

It's how America got to the moon.

If you walked into NASA in the '60s and yelled 'Heil Hitler', half the place would have jumped to their feet.

Back in the day, no tranny was climbing the walls of Normandy Beach. Only real men...Without the real men fighting the Nazis, shitfucks like you would be eating Schnitzel today. Then you retarded folks started allowing real Nazi's in who wear rags on their heads and behead gays, soldiers and blow up concerts. Shame dumbasses like you adore your Camel Jockeys..

View attachment 329228

This is actually true. I've seen plenty of pictures of the Normandy invasion, and there were no GI's in heels,carrying purses on the beaches. Ditto, BTW, in the Pacific theatre at Iwo Jima. The Marines weren't in drag either.

I am just looking at a wave of hate.

None of you backward fucks can explain how trans folks have personally traumatised you.

Its just the usual right wing fear of "different".

None of you backward fucks can explain how trans folks have personally traumatised you.

Have you looked in England for all that hate?

Soldier in England beheaded....................British concert blown up.....

article-2350023-1A8ADB80000005DC-338_634x435.jpgweb1_TSR-Manchester-Bomb-1-170523.jpg

Who ever said that anyone was "traumatized" at all? The point is that a man wearing a dress in still a man, not a woman. And to say otherwise is a lie.

Have you looked in England for all that hate?

Soldier in England beheaded....................British concert blown up.....

View attachment 329231View attachment 329232
The people who did those things are in jail. They certainly werent Hungarian trannys. Do you have an adult point to make ?

No. Beatniks were "different".

It's a mental delusion I choose not to support.

View attachment 329228
You do not know the sexuality of the people on those beaches. Why pretend that you do ?

View attachment 329228
You do not know the sexuality of the people on those beaches. Why pretend that you do ?

America banned the military from drafting Trannies and She-Males during the 2nd World War. That's an historical fact.

But you support the oppression of these people.

I support not being forced by law to recognize their delusion as fact.
But they are not asking for your support. Just to go about their lives as they have always done. This cruel law will cause them huge problems in just going about their every day business. Why pass a law that persecutes them ?

View attachment 329228

America banned the military from drafting Trannies and She-Males during the 2nd World War. That's an historical fact.
And how did they enforce that law ? Murder is illegal in most of the US and yet it still happens from time to time.

But you support the oppression of these people.

I support not being forced by law to recognize their delusion as fact.
But they are not asking for your support. Just to go about their lives as they have always done. This cruel law will cause them huge problems in just going about their every day business. Why pass a law that persecutes them ?

Actually, that isn't true at all, TT. Trannies are very aggressive here in America about insisting that people address them by the "correct" pronouns. Did you see the She-Male at Gamestop youtube? Threatened to take the gamestop clerk outside to beat his ass for not calling him "ma'am".

"fear"? Not supporting the delusions of mentally ill people is not "fear".

YOu are the loon equating telling the truth to be a freaking genocidal mass murderer.

"fear"? Not supporting the delusions of mentally ill people is not "fear".

YOu are the loon equating telling the truth to be a freaking genocidal mass murderer.

Well said. If someone says that they are Napoleon or Jesus Christ, do liberals think that it is somehow appropriate to pretend that they are? How does that help the patient with that kind of delusion recover?

Forum List

Back