"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Would you say this person is normal or would you say this person has very serious psychological issues? Should this person be on the streets or should this person be in a psychological unit getting help with their illness?

Are you under the impression that the only possible categories are "normal" and "mentally ill"?

The world is that black and white to you?

Of course not.

However look at the person in that picture, he wants to become a Dragon, he's had his ears and nose chopped off....would you call this in any way a normal thing to do, is this something that psychologically healthy people do?
In the world of political correctness everything is acceptable except for Christianity...

Yes everything is acceptable except Christianity, Christians are "bigots" apparently, say those who say things like "go piss in a corner, Christ lover", those people aren't bigots apparently.

Oh, you poor pitiful persecuted Christians.

Stop whining, you sound like a SJW.

What is a SJW?

Would you say this person is normal or would you say this person has very serious psychological issues? Should this person be on the streets or should this person be in a psychological unit getting help with their illness?

Are you under the impression that the only possible categories are "normal" and "mentally ill"?

Of course not.

However look at the person in that picture, he wants to become a Dragon, he's had his ears and nose chopped off....would you call this in any way a normal thing to do, is this something that psychologically healthy people do?
In the world of political correctness everything is acceptable except for Christianity...

Yes everything is acceptable except Christianity, Christians are "bigots" apparently, say those who say things like "go piss in a corner, Christ lover", those people aren't bigots apparently.

Of course not.

Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover.

"Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover."

So you're what a religious bigot or something? Hating Christ and Christians is okay though, that's not you being a bigot right?

But people not wanting men with penises in female bathrooms, this is being a "bigot" :rolleyes-41:
Maybe we should go back to some of your posts calling gay people names.....or is this a question of "Do as I say, not as I do" for you?

"Normal" doesn't mean anything, and there's no way for us to judge his "psychological health" from looking at a picture.

You seem to put a lot of value on your own personal judgements of people, often based on little to no evidence.

The evidence is there in the man who's becoming a Dragon.

Have you ever met the man? Had a conversation with him?

Or did you just see some weird pictures of him on the internet, and decide on his "diagnosis" just from that?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to think that man isn't messed-up, normal people don't get themselves mutilated because they want to become a Dragon.

You are welcome to think whatever you want, of course.

I am discussing the relevance of your opinions. When you are so quick to harshly judge, it makes it hard to take those opinions seriously.

I think more people would agree with me, if you showed them the picture of that man. Also I'm not judging harshly, I'm calling a spade a spade.

I don't care how many people would agree with you or not. You're missing the point.

You're not calling a spade a spade, you're calling a picture of a man you found on the internet "mentally ill".

Of course not.

So you're what a religious bigot or something? Hating Christ and Christians is okay though, that's not you being a bigot right?

But people not wanting men with penises in female bathrooms, this is being a "bigot" :rolleyes-41:

No, that's me pointing out the idiocy of the post I quoted. It's just more persecution in a country that is overwhelmingly Christian. Pee in a toilet guys, like everyone else, I'm all for it.

The toilet issue shouldn't even be an issue, the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex toilet if they still possess a penis, if they've fully Transgendered and haven't got a penis anymore, then there's no problem with the female bathroom.

Not all places have Uni-Sex toilets plus and when they do they don't have many. So, we'll suffer through the bogus rape claims and move onto something else. You guys should save your strength for years 8-12 to 16 years of a Clinton in the White House.

Of course not.

Maybe we should go back to some of your posts calling gay people names.....or is this a question of "Do as I say, not as I do" for you?

I've never called gay people names, I've never used gay slurs....so yes please find all those posts where I've called gay people names.

No, that's me pointing out the idiocy of the post I quoted. It's just more persecution in a country that is overwhelmingly Christian. Pee in a toilet guys, like everyone else, I'm all for it.

The toilet issue shouldn't even be an issue, the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex toilet if they still possess a penis, if they've fully Transgendered and haven't got a penis anymore, then there's no problem with the female bathroom.

Not all places have Uni-Sex toilets plus and when they do they don't have many. So, we'll suffer through the bogus rape claims and move onto something else. You guys should save your strength for years 8-12 to 16 years of a Clinton in the White House.
If the hildabeast Wins, will White House transgender slick Willy use a unisex bathroom with his young interns??

These are all heteros, it would appear:

Will there be laws against them going to a public restroom?

A freak is a freak...

And yet...there is no discussion of keeping them out of restrooms.

They're women, they use the female bathroom....they don't have a penis.

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

These men doesn't have penises, they have vaginas. Which bathroom should they use?

If the hildabeast Wins, will White House transgender slick Willy use a unisex bathroom with his young interns??

I don't know, why are you so interested in Bill Clinton's dick?

A freak is a freak...

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

These men doesn't have penises, they have vaginas. Which bathroom should they use?

They can use whatever they want it's the law of the land...

Of course not.

What is a SJW?

"Social Justice Warrior".

It's what movement Conservatives like to call the whiny college liberals who demand "safe spaces", and things like that.

A freak is a freak...

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

How can they be men if they have vaginas?

Well, it's cost this country billions. Why are You standing up for it? Slick Willy can't help being a bag of shit…

A freak is a freak...

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

He's confused..... Lol

A freak is a freak...

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

That's what they prefer to be called, and I see no reason why not to do so.

Do you think they should be called "women"?

Well, it's cost this country billions. Why are You standing up for it? Slick Willy can't help being a bag of shit…

Bill Clinton's genitalia has cost us billions? Good to know, thanks.

A freak is a freak...

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

That's what they prefer to be called, and I see no reason why not to do so.

Do you think they should be called "women"?

They're women, basic biology states this, they have vaginas, they don't have penises, so they're women. They're Lesbians, who are taking hormone pills as they have facial hair etc, as such, as Lesbians they'd use the female bathroom due to having vaginas....if they acquired actual penises, then they'd use the male bathroom.

I've never said I'm against Lesbians, no matter how Butch, using female bathrooms, I'm not about to freak if I'm in a public bathroom and a Lesbian walks in, I'm not going to think OMG they might come onto me or something.

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

Why are you limiting it to women, how about I sue you for invading my privacy next time you cozy up to a urinal next to mine? Hint, there is no expectation of privacy when your in public areas, enclosed stalls are the only place in a public facility where there is any expectation of privacy. You must freak out when you go to a mall and see all those fully clothed people, emotional distress in public areas, give me a break.

Forum List

Back