"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

And yet...there is no discussion of keeping them out of restrooms.

They're women, they use the female bathroom....they don't have a penis.

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

These men doesn't have penises, they have vaginas. Which bathroom should they use?

How can they be men if they have vaginas?

That's what they prefer to be called, and I see no reason why not to do so.

Do you think they should be called "women"?

They're women, basic biology states this, they have vaginas, they don't have penises, so they're women. They're Lesbians, who are taking hormone pills as they have facial hair etc, as such, as Lesbians they'd use the female bathroom due to having vaginas....if they acquired actual penises, then they'd use the male bathroom.

I've never said I'm against Lesbians, no matter how Butch, using female bathrooms, I'm not about to freak if I'm in a public bathroom and a Lesbian walks in, I'm not going to think OMG they might come onto me or something.

Female to Male transgenders rarely get the genital surgery - it's more complicated and less likely to work right as the other way around.

You call them lesbians, but what makes you think they're attracted to women?

Of course not.

However look at the person in that picture, he wants to become a Dragon, he's had his ears and nose chopped off....would you call this in any way a normal thing to do, is this something that psychologically healthy people do?
In the world of political correctness everything is acceptable except for Christianity...

Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover.

"Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover."

So you're what a religious bigot or something? Hating Christ and Christians is okay though, that's not you being a bigot right?

But people not wanting men with penises in female bathrooms, this is being a "bigot" :rolleyes-41:
Maybe we should go back to some of your posts calling gay people names.....or is this a question of "Do as I say, not as I do" for you?

I've never called gay people names, I've never used gay slurs....so yes please find all those posts where I've called gay people names.
Hmmmm........
Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

An interesting threat

Pretending to know what people are going to do

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Referring to San Francisco and gays

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

And with that I challenge anyone else to point out any more of Lucy's "Do as I say, not as I do" insults to gays, transsexuals and anyone else who doesn't fit in her Christer World Order.

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

These men doesn't have penises, they have vaginas. Which bathroom should they use?

They're women, basic biology states this, they have vaginas, they don't have penises, so they're women. They're Lesbians, who are taking hormone pills as they have facial hair etc, as such, as Lesbians they'd use the female bathroom due to having vaginas....if they acquired actual penises, then they'd use the male bathroom.

I've never said I'm against Lesbians, no matter how Butch, using female bathrooms, I'm not about to freak if I'm in a public bathroom and a Lesbian walks in, I'm not going to think OMG they might come onto me or something.

Female to Male transgenders rarely get the genital surgery - it's more complicated and less likely to work right as the other way around.

No one was, is or will ever be born in the wrong body... It's just an lame excuse for not dealing with what they are delt, it's called cowardice. Lol

In the world of political correctness everything is acceptable except for Christianity...

So you're what a religious bigot or something? Hating Christ and Christians is okay though, that's not you being a bigot right?

But people not wanting men with penises in female bathrooms, this is being a "bigot" :rolleyes-41:
Maybe we should go back to some of your posts calling gay people names.....or is this a question of "Do as I say, not as I do" for you?

I've never called gay people names, I've never used gay slurs....so yes please find all those posts where I've called gay people names.
Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

And with that I challenge anyone else to point out any more of Lucy's "Do as I say, not as I do" insults to gays, transsexuals and anyone else who doesn't fit in her Christer World Order.
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

John 15:18-20

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

Ah...you are also a fan of Irony. Bravo.

Men have been dressing up as women for years (centuries?) and many times no one noticed when they used the ladies room. That isn't about to change under any law.

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:10-12

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

You're totally pathetic...."Chucklenuts" is the worst "slur" you can come up with....this from a hypocrite who slurs people calling them Christers.

You're typically devoid of humour Chucklenuts as well aren't you Chucklenuts?

Hey find all the times I've used the words....f-g, d-ke, fa--ot, le-bo, and all of the other gay slurs that get used....you can't can you Chucklenuts, because I've never used gay slurs and I've never called gay people names.

Now stop making crap up and telling lies, you have no credibility already, you just proved that with your sad attempt to pretend I've called gay people names.

Thank goodness all gays aren't like you, with your Militant and fanatical attitude and it's not my fault you hate Heterosexuals, that's your problem. I don't hate gays, I've never said I hated gays, but you display in numerous comments you hate Heterosexuals.

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:10-12

Did you read Bodecea's pathetic attempt to slur me? Hilarious and sad, if you want a laugh read the links she provided, she's totally desperate. She wants men who "think" they're "women" in female bathrooms and she acts like she has the "moral high ground", bizarre stuff.

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

What about being a fan of degeneracy? That's you Missy. What about just making things up? That's you also.

Hdj9smI.png

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

Okay, so, they're women because they have vaginas, they're taking hormone pills to grow facial hair etc, they have fashioned themselves to resemble men, but are actually women....they're not Lesbians and they're not attracted to women.

So, we have Butch women who are attracted to men?

Well if they're attracted to men, why not just be regular women, why fashion themselves to look like men whilst keeping a vagina?

If you see a man in the women's room, run out as fast as you can screaming pervert, weenie wagger. Run right out the door. Make sure you have caused enough commotion that all eyes are on that door. Maybe a few clerks ready to grab him.

That's crazy. I shop at Target and there is no such controversy in evidence.

I've never heard of Target, is it a grocery store?
No, it's more like a variety store, clothes, furniture, drug store, food. Sometimes I shop for kid's PJ's stuff like that.

They have the cutest toys for kids. I purchase all my toys for my nieces and nephews from Target. Admittedly, I've also bought a couple things for myself as well. lol

My Little Pony? Ya "Brony" ya!

eva_medusa.jpg

^Imagine the nightmares our adolescents are going to have sharing the public restroom with it^

Lol

I do believe that you would want to keep this person out of any restroom. It isn't about the gender at birth with you, is it?
I'd go outside and piss on the tires on your car before going into the same restroom with that thing in the picture............I wouldn't deny him or her or IT the right to fucking pee............by I would stay the hell the way from it...........

Now you will say I would do it out of fear........just stopping you ahead of time..............it's not fear................it's DISGUST..........just heading off your usual posting........

BTW that wetness on your tires isn't water...........

Of course not.

However look at the person in that picture, he wants to become a Dragon, he's had his ears and nose chopped off....would you call this in any way a normal thing to do, is this something that psychologically healthy people do?

No, that's me pointing out the idiocy of the post I quoted. It's just more persecution in a country that is overwhelmingly Christian. Pee in a toilet guys, like everyone else, I'm all for it.

The toilet issue shouldn't even be an issue, the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex toilet if they still possess a penis, if they've fully Transgendered and haven't got a penis anymore, then there's no problem with the female bathroom.

I'm so glad you have fully grasped the American conservative position on this issue. Way to go!

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

Why are you limiting it to women, how about I sue you for invading my privacy next time you cozy up to a urinal next to mine? Hint, there is no expectation of privacy when your in public areas, enclosed stalls are the only place in a public facility where there is any expectation of privacy. You must freak out when you go to a mall and see all those fully clothed people, emotional distress in public areas, give me a break.

Wait. Hold on a sec. Who are you and what have you done with OKTexas?!

eva_medusa.jpg

^Imagine the nightmares our adolescents are going to have sharing the public restroom with it^

Lol

I do believe that you would want to keep this person out of any restroom. It isn't about the gender at birth with you, is it?
I'd go outside and piss on the tires on your car before going into the same restroom with that thing in the picture............I wouldn't deny him or her or IT the right to fucking pee............by I would stay the hell the way from it...........

Now you will say I would do it out of fear........just stopping you ahead of time..............it's not fear................it's DISGUST..........just heading off your usual posting........

That's excellent. You have decided to remove yourself from the restroom. You are not demanding that someone remove this person. That is progress.

eva_medusa.jpg

Lol

That's excellent. You have decided to remove yourself from the restroom. You are not demanding that someone remove this person. That is progress.
I'm sure you would adapt and make that thing your best friend........now wouldn't you.............Do you accept that thing as NORMAL?

Forum List

Back