"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover.

"Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover."

So you're what a religious bigot or something? Hating Christ and Christians is okay though, that's not you being a bigot right?

But people not wanting men with penises in female bathrooms, this is being a "bigot" :rolleyes-41:
Maybe we should go back to some of your posts calling gay people names.....or is this a question of "Do as I say, not as I do" for you?

I've never called gay people names, I've never used gay slurs....so yes please find all those posts where I've called gay people names.
Hmmmm........
Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

An interesting threat

Pretending to know what people are going to do

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Referring to San Francisco and gays

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

And with that I challenge anyone else to point out any more of Lucy's "Do as I say, not as I do" insults to gays, transsexuals and anyone else who doesn't fit in her Christer World Order.
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

John 15:18-20
Quoting the bible in a non religious discussion is absolute proof the person who quoted it is getting there ass handed to them.

178473_600.jpg

Conservatives love the market. Well, this is what the market looks like.

It's a state law here. Businesses cannot keep anyone out of any restroom. There's no suit to be had.
The law can and will be challenged. Invasion of privacy vs the State Law. A judge or more likely a jury, would have to find that it is more important for a self-diagnosed man who has to convince the jury he is somehow "a woman" (this would involve numerous professional testimony from both sides pro and con), than a woman or girl's right to not be exposed to naked men or men in the room where they are naked or near-naked.

And, good luck with a jury coming down all 12 for the tranny!
That didn't even happen in more conservative states. They had to pass laws to make gender relevant. That isn't going to happen here.
Dreamin' is free.

Resuming where before the spam of daws 101 took over..with help...

Do you have a cartoon with a grave stone, empty parking lot and buzzards flying around the top of a Target store saying "here lies one of the worst corporate decisions ever"...with a picture of a Wall Mart next door with the lines out the door wrapping around the block and a sign saying "women's restrooms for women only" out front..

?

The story doesn't end with finality upon Target telling most of its customers recently "you now can expect to see men in your private restrooms". If they had a whit of knowledge about female psychology, they would know that women constantly are apprehensive around men in the best of times, if for no other reason that ones of vanity. The bathroom and showers were their only retreat, to let their hair and cellulite down..lol... and not worry about being leered at or raped. Take that away and you have lost enough customers at Target to force bankruptcy.

Sell sell sell. Or, organize a lawsuit from shareholders when the stocks start to PLUMMET.. and they will...

"Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover."

So you're what a religious bigot or something? Hating Christ and Christians is okay though, that's not you being a bigot right?

But people not wanting men with penises in female bathrooms, this is being a "bigot" :rolleyes-41:
Maybe we should go back to some of your posts calling gay people names.....or is this a question of "Do as I say, not as I do" for you?

I've never called gay people names, I've never used gay slurs....so yes please find all those posts where I've called gay people names.
Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

And with that I challenge anyone else to point out any more of Lucy's "Do as I say, not as I do" insults to gays, transsexuals and anyone else who doesn't fit in her Christer World Order.
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

Quoting the bible in a non religious discussion is absolute proof the person who quoted it is getting there ass handed to them.
Especially when the discussion is on secular law.

Do you have a cartoon with a grave stone, empty parking lot and buzzards flying around the top of a Target store saying "here lies one of the worst corporate decisions ever"...with a picture of a Wall Mart next door with the lines out the door wrapping around the block and a sign saying "women's restrooms for women only" out front..

?

The story doesn't end with finality upon Target telling most of its customers recently "you now can expect to see men in your private restrooms". If they had a whit of knowledge about female psychology, they would know that women constantly are apprehensive around men in the best of times, if for no other reason that ones of vanity. The bathroom and showers were their only retreat, to let their hair and cellulite down..lol... and not worry about being leered at or raped. Take that away and you have lost enough customers at Target to force bankruptcy.

Sell sell sell. Or, organize a lawsuit from shareholders when the stocks start to PLUMMET.. and they will...
Endlessly repeating bullshit Will never make it fact.

?

These are the same people who organized a still ongoing boycott of Disney. How has that worked out, Silly? ....besides making them even MORE LBGT friendly......

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

In Rutic's defense he did execute a flawless copy/paste.

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

Lol!
So easy an asshole can do it.

It's not the published people avoiding Target that's the worry...as I said, their main customer base is older women and younger women...both of which spend great deals of time in bathrooms preening and tending to bodily issues. If they believe, silently, as not part of an official protest, that there will be a man lurking in a Target bathroom at any given time THEY WILL opt for another department store...there are so damned many of them.

First off, you have no idea what the primary demographic of Target shoppers are. You're just making shit up. And you have no idea how long they spend in the bathrooms. You're just making shit up.

When women themselves are asked, more support allowing transgender women use the ladies room than oppose it. So you ignore the women.....and cling to whatever shit you make up.

But why would we or any business give a shit about the silly nonsense you tell yourself?

You should sell your Target shares now. You'll have to eventually anyway as they approach bankruptcy, so might as well ditch them now while they're still worth something....silent protests will kill a store...

Just like we should expect Trump to lose New York badly as you predicted a few days ago.

Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Silly predicted Drumpf would lose NY? :lmao:

This is the same POS store that lost my credit card information. I will never go there again...Sears beats their act. Who is in charge over there Donald Duck?
Sears? Sears is collapsing quickly. :lmao:
It's possible Sears may now make a comeback...court Target customers with a "woman's restroom only" advertising campaign...

It could include a cartoon with a grave stone, empty parking lot and buzzards flying around the top of a Target store saying "here lies one of the worst corporate decisions ever"...with a picture of a Sears next door with the lines out the door wrapping around the block and a sign saying "women's restrooms for women only" out front..

Hmmmm........

An interesting threat

Personal insult

Another personal insult

And yet another

And yet more

Self explanatory

Ditto

Men in women's bathrooms

A splattering elsewhere

Lol!
So easy an asshole can do it.

Wanna be a wingnut on USMB? It's so easy an asshole can do it!

That should be on the top of every page.

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.
Trump agrees with targets position.

This is the same POS store that lost my credit card information. I will never go there again...Sears beats their act. Who is in charge over there Donald Duck?
Sears? Sears is collapsing quickly. :lmao:
It's possible Sears may now make a comback...court Target customers with a "woman's restroom only" advertising campaign...

It could include a cartoon with a grave stone, empty parking lot and buzzards flying around the top of a Target store saying "here lies one of the worst corporate decisions ever"...with a picture of a Sears next door with the lines out the door wrapping around the block and a sign saying "women's restrooms for women only" out front..

You should write them a letter.

It's a desperate PC publicity stunt. Target will lose more customers to Walmart as a result. Bet on it.

That's the point I've been trying to make. All the other posters are having fun with the strawmen of "what is transgender" etc. etc. But now that the word is out, regular people without the time to parse out those debates will know that men are going to use the women's restroom. Given that most of Target's customers are regular dowdy older women or younger skittish girls, they're going to choose to go somewhere else; regardless of what fixed and highly-selective polling is being pumped through the media or into Target corporate headquarters to the contrary. This is where false reality falls short of real reality. And that real reality says "Sell your Target shares...fast..."...

Yeah, it's a big gamble on Target's part. I think most mothers & fathers aren't gonna risk it at Target. Creepy dudes hangin with their kids in the restroom, isn't a very appealing prospect. They'll now likely head over to Walmart instead. This could be a huge blunder for Target.

Forum List

Back