"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

Sue by boycotting their stores. I won't shop at Target again. Simply b/c when I shop I usually have my daughters with me, and I will not put them in a situation where they have to be uncomfortable with a man in the restroom. Fully understanding that it is highly unlikely that would ever happen in my rural area but still....
there will be no men in the restroom
are you clones so ignorant that you can tell the difference between gender neutral and co -ed?

Are you under the impression that the only possible categories are "normal" and "mentally ill"?

The world is that black and white to you?

Of course not.

However look at the person in that picture, he wants to become a Dragon, he's had his ears and nose chopped off....would you call this in any way a normal thing to do, is this something that psychologically healthy people do?
In the world of political correctness everything is acceptable except for Christianity...

Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, Christ lover.

Ah, go pee in a corner somewhere, woman hater

Fixed it
Fascinating.

It is fascinating how much the left hates women. Glad you're on board

Ah...so you are suggesting that women in the restroom "have the right to know" the actual naughty parts of everyone else in the restroom with them.

Well, that's an Interesting concept.

When only women populate the room, the naughty bits are known

But you're an idiot, so there's that
Really ? You know this how?

I've been with women.

You should try it some time. It might help your idiocy.....

Wait

Well it's fun even though I doubt it would help your idiocy
Buying them doesn't count.
I'll wager that I've been with at least as many women as you have.

........and gone broke trying to keep up with Pops obvious masculinity

Fixed it for you
only in your fantasy ,
you have spent more money buying female companionship then on booze .

I do believe that you would want to keep this person out of any restroom. It isn't about the gender at birth with you, is it?
I'd go outside and piss on the tires on your car before going into the same restroom with that thing in the picture............I wouldn't deny him or her or IT the right to fucking pee............by I would stay the hell the way from it...........

Now you will say I would do it out of fear........just stopping you ahead of time..............it's not fear................it's DISGUST..........just heading off your usual posting........

BTW that wetness on your tires isn't water...........

That's excellent. You have decided to remove yourself from the restroom. You are not demanding that someone remove this person. That is progress.
I'm sure you would adapt and make that thing your best friend........now wouldn't you.............Do you accept that thing as NORMAL?

Well......I am very accepting of others. That's true. While I don't make a habit of engaging people in restrooms in conversation, I'd welcome a chance to ask that person a few questions in another setting. I wouldn't freak out like you.

If given a choice between having a beer with that person....who I don't know....and having one with a frightened bigot like you....who I know to be a dumb fuck.....I'd probably choose that person.

So having the freedom to chose who you associate with is good for you, just not anyone else, like bakers, photographers and florist?
Baker,s photographers, and florists can associate with whomever they want.......but let me ask you this......why would one want to be in the wedding business and get a business license in a state with PA laws if they like to pick and choose who has an acceptable "wedding" based on THEIR religion?

It's as stupid as a moooslim or jew getting into the butcher trade knowing that one of the animals they may be butchering is a pig.

Of course not.

However look at the person in that picture, he wants to become a Dragon, he's had his ears and nose chopped off....would you call this in any way a normal thing to do, is this something that psychologically healthy people do?
In the world of political correctness everything is acceptable except for Christianity...

Fixed it
Fascinating.

There it is again! :lmao: It's always so easy to just step back and let RWrs show their true nature themselves.

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

Sue by boycotting their stores. I won't shop at Target again. Simply b/c when I shop I usually have my daughters with me, and I will not put them in a situation where they have to be uncomfortable with a man in the restroom. Fully understanding that it is highly unlikely that would ever happen in my rural area but still....
are you clones so ignorant that you can tell the difference between gender neutral and co -ed?

Of course there would be men in the restroom, duh.

There is no such thing as gender neutral, except of course in some very rare cases. And co ed bathrooms would in fact admit that there would be men in the bathrooms, well if they chose to go in them anyway, which of course some would.

This whole Idea of gender neutral bathrooms is quite telling. The Democrat party has become the party of causes. They gave up trying to support the middle class hard working person. They are cause oriented. If you're an illegal alien or you aren't sure what your sex is the democrats are here for you. If you're a member of the middle class you are on your own. And here is where Trump comes in.

Of course not.

Fixed it
Fascinating.

ok pop how does the left hate women?
if conservatives had their way women would be bare foot and pregnant unable to own property and vote and be denied an education
Sarah Palin is the result of that kind of thinking.

I'd go outside and piss on the tires on your car before going into the same restroom with that thing in the picture............I wouldn't deny him or her or IT the right to fucking pee............by I would stay the hell the way from it...........

Now you will say I would do it out of fear........just stopping you ahead of time..............it's not fear................it's DISGUST..........just heading off your usual posting........

That's excellent. You have decided to remove yourself from the restroom. You are not demanding that someone remove this person. That is progress.
I'm sure you would adapt and make that thing your best friend........now wouldn't you.............Do you accept that thing as NORMAL?

Well......I am very accepting of others. That's true. While I don't make a habit of engaging people in restrooms in conversation, I'd welcome a chance to ask that person a few questions in another setting. I wouldn't freak out like you.

If given a choice between having a beer with that person....who I don't know....and having one with a frightened bigot like you....who I know to be a dumb fuck.....I'd probably choose that person.

So having the freedom to chose who you associate with is good for you, just not anyone else, like bakers, photographers and florist?
Baker,s photographers, and florists can associate with whomever they want.......but let me ask you this......why would one want to be in the wedding business and get a business license in a state with PA laws if they like to pick and choose who has an acceptable "wedding" based on THEIR religion?

It's as stupid as a moooslim or jew getting into the butcher trade knowing that one of the animals they may be butchering is a pig.

More of your stupidity I see. A butcher can of course choose not to butcher a pig.

rr

ri

Discuss.

There is no such thing as gender neutral, except of course in some very rare cases. And co ed bathrooms would in fact admit that there would be men in the bathrooms, well if they chose to go in them anyway, which of course some would.
oh so they would be just like at home... where's the problem?

Fixed it
Fascinating.

ok pop how does the left hate women?
if conservatives had their way women would be bare foot and pregnant unable to own property and vote and be denied an education
Sarah Palin is the result of that kind of thinking.

LOL a woman who was elected Governor of a state is the result of thinking that women should be barefoot and pregnant? How goddamned stupid is that line of reasoning? LOL what a moron.

When only women populate the room, the naughty bits are known

But you're an idiot, so there's that

I've been with women.

Wait

Fixed it for you
only in your fantasy ,

I've never spent a penny on sexual contact with a female, but unlike a cheap bastard like you, I always picked up the expenses of the date.

Try it sometime, you might actually get laid without a credit card

rr

ri

Discuss.

First of all, I'm on record as believing that a business should be able to do as they like with their restrooms, or not even have a restroom if that is their preference. My only issue is with schools and such. And the obvious difference between a school bathroom and the bathroom at home is well at home you're the only one in there unless it's family.

Fixed it
Fascinating.

There it is again! :lmao: It's always so easy to just step back and let RWrs show their true nature themselves.

And that nature is respect for women.

Thanks again

I've been with women.

Wait

Fixed it for you
only in your fantasy ,

I've never spent a penny on sexual contact with a female, but unlike a cheap bastard like you, I always picked up the expenses of the date.

Try it sometime, you might actually get laid without a credit card
right pop !

Discuss.

First of all, I'm on record as believing that a business should be able to do as they like with their restrooms, or not even have a restroom if that is their preference. My only issue is with schools and such. And the obvious difference between a school bathroom and the bathroom at home is well at home you're the only one in there unless it's family.
gee most child molestations are by family members .
using that logic a child would be far safer in a gender neutral restroom.
fail.

I do believe that you would want to keep this person out of any restroom. It isn't about the gender at birth with you, is it?

Silly argument.

More of your stupidity I see. A butcher can of course choose not to butcher a pig.
not if he want to get paid he can't

It's a desperate PC publicity stunt. Target will lose more customers to Walmart as a result. Bet on it.

That's the point I've been trying to make. All the other posters are having fun with the strawmen of "what is transgender" etc. etc. But now that the word is out, regular people without the time to parse out those debates will know that men are going to use the women's restroom. Given that most of Target's customers are regular dowdy older women or younger skittish girls, they're going to choose to go somewhere else; regardless of what fixed and highly-selective polling is being pumped through the media or into Target corporate headquarters to the contrary. This is where false reality falls short of real reality. And that real reality says "Sell your Target shares...fast..."...

Yeah, it's a big gamble on Target's part. I think most mothers & fathers aren't gonna risk it at Target. Creepy dudes hangin with their kids in the restroom, isn't a very appealing prospect. They'll now likely head over to Walmart instead. This could be a huge blunder for Target.
pauli your track record on social matters is as awful as silly wets.
it's the easiest thing in the world to get to phobic nut sacks to agree on something.
that agreement does make it any less inane .

Talk to parents. Then get back to us.

Forum List

Back