"Transgender" Target Stores: Prepare To Be Sued.

Yeah, it's a big gamble on Target's part. I think most mothers & fathers aren't gonna risk it at Target. Creepy dudes hangin with their kids in the restroom, isn't a very appealing prospect. They'll now likely head over to Walmart instead. This could be a huge blunder for Target.

Well, it's not a gamble actually. It is a blunder with predictable outcome. A gamble is "well maybe this will happen and maybe it won't". In the case of announcing to women that men are now allowed in their private bathrooms, Target just took out a huge "fuck women" sign and shoved it down in front of their stoop.

There is no gamble at all. The result will be loss in share values for Target corporation from loss of customer base. I would guess, significant loss...so significant that they will have to declare bankruptcy. When that happens, don't say you were surprised and shocked that your Target paper is worth zilch.

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

Sue by boycotting their stores. I won't shop at Target again. Simply b/c when I shop I usually have my daughters with me, and I will not put them in a situation where they have to be uncomfortable with a man in the restroom. Fully understanding that it is highly unlikely that would ever happen in my rural area but still....

Yeah, it's a big gamble on Target's part. I think most mothers & fathers aren't gonna risk it at Target. Creepy dudes hangin with their kids in the restroom, isn't a very appealing prospect. They'll now likely head over to Walmart instead. This could be a huge blunder for Target.

Well, it's not a gamble actually. It is a blunder with predictable outcome. A gamble is "well maybe this will happen and maybe it won't". In the case of announcing to women that men are now allowed in their private bathrooms, Target just took out a huge "fuck women" sign and shoved it down in front of their stoop.

There is no gamble at all. The result will be loss in share values for Target corporation from loss of customer base. I would guess, significant loss...so significant that they will have to declare bankruptcy. When that happens, don't say you were surprised and shocked that your Target paper is worth zilch.

Yeah all the parents i've talked to about this decision, are pretty disturbed. They won't be shopping at Target. Walmart and others are gonna gain some customers out of this one.

And Target can't afford to lose any customers to Walmart especially. It still hasn't recovered from its credit card hacking debacle a few years ago. It lost a lot of customers to Walmart over it. It could seriously regret this decision at some point.

Sue by boycotting their stores. I won't shop at Target again. Simply b/c when I shop I usually have my daughters with me, and I will not put them in a situation where they have to be uncomfortable with a man in the restroom. Fully understanding that it is highly unlikely that would ever happen in my rural area but still....

See? Target made a choice and now one of their customers ^^ made a choice.

Gosh I love American freedoms! :popcorn: (BTW, one of those freedoms is the freedom to sell your Target shares while they are still worth money!..)

Target just caved to pressure from the Obama administration and liberal activists. They have announced that any “transgendered” person can use the bathroom in their stores, according to the gender they associate with.

rr

ri

Now in Target stores, men are allowed to use the restroom next to your daughter. Once called perverted, this is now a “civil right.” BREAKING: Target Stores Make MASSIVE Announcement... Parents ARE FURIOUS!

Invasion of privacy is a legal cause of action in most states for a civil suit. I suggest quite simply that women start suing their municipalities or businesses who are brazen enough to allow men in their private retreats for personal hygiene.. Emotional distress is also a cause of action. Willful negligence or intentional negligence are also causes of action. There are probably a half dozen more that result from the allowing of men in a women's bathroom.

And rest assured, under examination for facts, the men in question will be asked to lift their skirts so the jury can *see* if the case has merit...

Sue 'em... If it's good enough for the gays, it's good enough for the straights...

Time to start building third bathrooms in each and every store across the nation and in every public building, or get your asses sued off. Hmm, economic stress might actually cause a confrontation of the farce of self-diagnosed "transgenders". This is where the rubber meets the road folks. :popcorn:

Discuss.

Why risk it? There's always Walmart and others. Many parents will choose to shop elsewhere as a result of this decision. Target likely screwed the pooch on this one.

rr

ri

Discuss.

Why risk it? There's always Walmart and others. Many parents will choose to shop elsewhere as a result of this decision. Target likely screwed the pooch on this one.

I honestly didn't shop at Target much anyway, but we always price compared when buying items like TVs and such, and have bought a few things from them over the years but no more. Of course I'll be labeled as hateful for that decision, but oh well.

rr

ri

Discuss.

I honestly didn't shop at Target much anyway, but we always price compared when buying items like TVs and such, and have bought a few things from them over the years but no more. Of course I'll be labeled as hateful for that decision, but oh well.

I think Targets are generally more peaceful and cleaner than Walmarts. The shopping experience is actually better. But let's face it, Walmart has just about everything.

The South especially, prefers Walmart by a big margin. Walmarts sell guns, ammunition, knives, bows, etc etc... Most dudes in the South have never set foot in a Target. Target does better in some areas of the country. But overall, it's not even close. Walmart dominates. So Target just can't afford to lose any customers to it.

Last edited:
Isn't that the problem.

Should a woman have the right to know? I would think that's a slam dunk.
Ah...so you are suggesting that women in the restroom "have the right to know" the actual naughty parts of everyone else in the restroom with them.

Well, that's an Interesting concept.

When only women populate the room, the naughty bits are known

But you're an idiot, so there's that
Really ? You know this how?

I've been with women.

You should try it some time. It might help your idiocy.....

Wait

Well it's fun even though I doubt it would help your idiocy
Buying them doesn't count.
I'll wager that I've been with at least as many women as you have.

........and gone broke trying to keep up with Pops obvious masculinity

Fixed it for you

Predictable....according to who? Remember, your predcitions are absolute garbage. Just last week you predicted that Trump would lose badly in New York. And you were comically wrong.

See, what you call 'predictions', the rest of us would categorize as 'wishes'. As you base your assessment of the future on what you want to happen rather than what the evidence suggests actually will happen.

And you spoke with the same irrational confidence in your own infallibility when you insisted that Obergefell was going to come down against same sex marriage last years. Which, of course, it didn't.

Just because you want an outcome doesn't mean that its more likely to occur. That's not how reality works. And when women are asked about transgender women using the ladies room......more support it than oppose it.

rr

ri

Discuss.

Why are you limiting it to women, how about I sue you for invading my privacy next time you cozy up to a urinal next to mine? Hint, there is no expectation of privacy when your in public areas, enclosed stalls are the only place in a public facility where there is any expectation of privacy. You must freak out when you go to a mall and see all those fully clothed people, emotional distress in public areas, give me a break.

Wait. Hold on a sec. Who are you and what have you done with OKTexas?!

My views are consistent, I'm a conservative, not a puritan. The only place in public you can expect privacy is an area intended for a single person, with a locking door. Even then, in most public restrooms, privacy is limited because they aren't sound proof.

rr

ri

Discuss.

I encourage you to boycott Target.

Maybe you should picket to......

upload_2016-4-22_10-8-22.jpeg

This is the same POS store that lost my credit card information. I will never go there again...Sears beats their act. Who is in charge over there Donald Duck?
Sears? Sears is collapsing quickly. :lmao:
It's possible Sears may now make a comeback...court Target customers with a "woman's restroom only" advertising campaign...

It could include a cartoon with a grave stone, empty parking lot and buzzards flying around the top of a Target store saying "here lies one of the worst corporate decisions ever"...with a picture of a Sears next door with the lines out the door wrapping around the block and a sign saying "women's restrooms for women only" out front..

Sell sell sell. Or, organize a lawsuit from shareholders when the stocks start to PLUMMET.. and they will...
you live a rich fantasy life ..
none of what you are hoping to happen will happen.

The solution is very simple. Every public accommodation restroom manufactured from this day forward needs to be single occupancy.

You'll just have to stand in line, ladies, and hope we men in front of you remember to put the seat up before we take a piss.
Single occupancy in stores as large as Target would be illegal for one. Public health and the demand of large throngs of customers to relieve themselves would mean they'd have to build about 20 single bathrooms for each store or simple build a third bathroom named "The Looney Loo" with padded walls...or be sued for demanding invasion of privacy.

To have just a couple of single-occupant bathrooms in a huge Target superstore would be akin to about three porta potties for an entire stadium at a sporting event. Illegal: public health.

I think every Target Store I ave been to has at least one single occupant bathroom.

They are labeled 'family bathrooms' and anyone who is uncomfortable being in either the Men's room or Women's room can use them.

eva_medusa.jpg

^Imagine the nightmares our adolescents are going to have sharing the public restroom with it^

Lol

I do believe that you would want to keep this person out of any restroom. It isn't about the gender at birth with you, is it?
I'd go outside and piss on the tires on your car before going into the same restroom with that thing in the picture............I wouldn't deny him or her or IT the right to fucking pee............by I would stay the hell the way from it...........

Now you will say I would do it out of fear........just stopping you ahead of time..............it's not fear................it's DISGUST..........just heading off your usual posting........

BTW that wetness on your tires isn't water...........

That's excellent. You have decided to remove yourself from the restroom. You are not demanding that someone remove this person. That is progress.
I'm sure you would adapt and make that thing your best friend........now wouldn't you.............Do you accept that thing as NORMAL?

Well......I am very accepting of others. That's true. While I don't make a habit of engaging people in restrooms in conversation, I'd welcome a chance to ask that person a few questions in another setting. I wouldn't freak out like you.

If given a choice between having a beer with that person....who I don't know....and having one with a frightened bigot like you....who I know to be a dumb fuck.....I'd probably choose that person.

So having the freedom to chose who you associate with is good for you, just not anyone else, like bakers, photographers and florist?

It's a desperate PC publicity stunt. Target will lose more customers to Walmart as a result. Bet on it.

That's the point I've been trying to make. All the other posters are having fun with the strawmen of "what is transgender" etc. etc. But now that the word is out, regular people without the time to parse out those debates will know that men are going to use the women's restroom. Given that most of Target's customers are regular dowdy older women or younger skittish girls, they're going to choose to go somewhere else; regardless of what fixed and highly-selective polling is being pumped through the media or into Target corporate headquarters to the contrary. This is where false reality falls short of real reality. And that real reality says "Sell your Target shares...fast..."...

pauli your track record on social matters is as awful as silly wets.
it's the easiest thing in the world to get to phobic nut sacks to agree on something.
that agreement does make it any less inane .

Forum List

Back