Transgender wrestler wins second straight Texas girls' high school title

We are allowing the transgenders to destroy women's sports, and apparently no one is going to do anything about it.

Mack Beggs, transgender wrestler, wins Texas girls’ high school title
CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

LOL be proud trendy's you've proved your love on this one so much so your own kids were sacrificed . Now a tranny can go to school in place of your child because you helped awwww sooo sweet.
Hell, I might identify as a young teen female if it would let me wrassle 'em legally.

We didn't let the East Germans do this during the Olympics but now it's OK? It's like morality and common sense have been totally tossed out the window and we have embraced the darkness of a world totally without truth or reality.

We didn't let the East Germans do this during the Olympics but now it's OK? It's like morality and common sense have been totally tossed out the window and we have embraced the darkness of a world totally without truth or reality.
St Pauls letter to the Romans, chapter 1

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. 17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[e] just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”[f]

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.​

Once you reject the Sovereignty of the Creator, from the perspective of the fallen fool, Reality collapses on itself as it loses its immutable principles, and Reason itself becomes blinded as we deny its own Author and Natural Law Giver.

There should be a blood test for the transgender wrestler like all sports do. So if in the blood test they discover male hormones, then the transgender should not be allowed to wrestle with women.
WTF!??
Yes. Sportsmen get regular blood test to detect dope. In every sport. If a transgender has male genitals and male hormones any time in that school year, then he should be out.
Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?
Okay, even if so, I am sure that females produce only very little male hormones. So the blood test would be like a drunk driving test, searching for a maximum allowed instead of zero. Although I would say the maximum should be the minimum found in born females, to avoid unfair advantage.
Some females produce testosterone at the same level as men. Are you saying they should be excluded?

High Testosterone Levels in Women: Causes, Symptoms, and More
Yes.

According to the article high levels of testosterone damage women's health. Sick women should not be competing.

Yes. Sportsmen get regular blood test to detect dope. In every sport. If a transgender has male genitals and male hormones any time in that school year, then he should be out.
Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?
Okay, even if so, I am sure that females produce only very little male hormones. So the blood test would be like a drunk driving test, searching for a maximum allowed instead of zero. Although I would say the maximum should be the minimum found in born females, to avoid unfair advantage.
Some females produce testosterone at the same level as men. Are you saying they should be excluded?

High Testosterone Levels in Women: Causes, Symptoms, and More
Yes.

According to the article high levels of testosterone damage women's health. Sick women should not be competing.
So if you have a cold you shouldnt compete? Sounds kinda stupid even coming from you. :rolleyes:

CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

LOL be proud trendy's you've proved your love on this one so much so your own kids were sacrificed . Now a tranny can go to school in place of your child because you helped awwww sooo sweet.

I tried. But I can't care.

I tried. But I can't care.

You dont care if men beat up women?

There should be a blood test for the transgender wrestler like all sports do. So if in the blood test they discover male hormones, then the transgender should not be allowed to wrestle with women.
WTF!??
Hormones are not dope. Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?

I think men produce a lot more of it though. I think that's what makes men, men. Testosterone makes them stronger. A 110 pound male athlete is always going to be stronger than a 110 pound woman athlete. Which means a transgender man is always going to beat a woman in the same weight class when they are athletes.
True. In general thats the rule but I am certain there are exceptions where a female could produce just as much. Should that female be disallowed from competing?

I think you are missing the point. Testosterone is what helps build the male body. Years of testosterone will make mens bones thicker, which makes them stronger. You could take a female and give her all the testosterone in the world and she will still never have the musculature of a man. Which means she will always lose.

Hormones are not dope. Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?

I think men produce a lot more of it though. I think that's what makes men, men. Testosterone makes them stronger. A 110 pound male athlete is always going to be stronger than a 110 pound woman athlete. Which means a transgender man is always going to beat a woman in the same weight class when they are athletes.
True. In general thats the rule but I am certain there are exceptions where a female could produce just as much. Should that female be disallowed from competing?

I think you are missing the point. Testosterone is what helps build the male body. Years of testosterone will make mens bones thicker, which makes them stronger. You could take a female and give her all the testosterone in the world and she will still never have the musculature of a man. Which means she will always lose.
That wasnt the point. The ask was to test the participants and if the female had male hormones she be excluded from competition. We worked that out and then it became about the level of male hormones. Transgenders taking estrogen are going to have less testosterone than a birth female with an overabundance of testosterone. So testing like that wouldnt work either. We would need to use birth certificates.

That wasnt the point. The ask was to test the participants and if the female had male hormones she be excluded from competition. We worked that out and then it became about t the level of male hormones. Transgenders taking estrogen are going to have less testosterone than a birth female with an overabundance of testosterone. So testing like that wouldnt work either. We would need to use birth certificates.

How about acknowledging that a male transgender will always be stronger, faster, and have more stamina than a female of the same weight class. If a male transgender wants to play with the women, he has to play against women who are bigger to make up for his innate physical superiority. I'm not sure what the mitigation would have to be but I am sure it is doable. maybe the 110 pound transgender has to compete in the 150 pound womans class. Something like that.

Forum List

Back