Transgender wrestler wins second straight Texas girls' high school title

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mack Beggs, transgender wrestler, wins Texas girls’ high school title
CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

Transgender wrestler wins second straight Texas girls' high school title

LOL be proud trendy's you've proved your love on this one so much so your own kids were sacrificed . Now a tranny can go to school in place of your child because you helped awwww sooo sweet.

White women have been tossed without ceremony out of the Democratic coalition because they are voting Republican. This is no doubt one of the reasons.

Under normal circumstances, boys will 99% always beat girls in physical contests.

Men will always win over women

GOD created men stronger that women

how pathetic these poor men are......thinking they have become women......and thinking because they wear pink shoes... they are ladies,.......

so so sad.....

and also .....so revolting

There should be a blood test for the transgender wrestler like all sports do. So if in the blood test they discover male hormones, then the transgender should not be allowed to wrestle with women.

There should be a blood test for the transgender wrestler like all sports do. So if in the blood test they discover male hormones, then the transgender should not be allowed to wrestle with women.
WTF!??
Yes. Sportsmen get regular blood test to detect dope. In every sport. If a transgender has male genitals and male hormones any time in that school year, then he should be out.

WTF!??
Yes. Sportsmen get regular blood test to detect dope. In every sport. If a transgender has male genitals and male hormones any time in that school year, then he should be out.
Hormones are not dope. Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?

WTF!??
Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?
Okay, even if so, I am sure that females produce only very little male hormones. So the blood test would be like a drunk driving test, searching for a maximum allowed instead of zero. Although I would say the maximum should be the minimum found in born females, to avoid unfair advantage.

WTF!??
Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?
Okay, even if so, I am sure that females produce only very little male hormones. So the blood test would be like a drunk driving test, searching for a maximum allowed instead of zero. Although I would say the maximum should be the minimum found in born females, to avoid unfair advantage.
Some females produce testosterone at the same level as men. Are you saying they should be excluded?

High Testosterone Levels in Women: Causes, Symptoms, and More

WTF!??
Some females produce testosterone at the same level as men. Are you saying they should be excluded?
I think that is impossible, because then they would be shaped like men instead of women. But if you are saying that modern sport competitions are all about hormone doping, then you may be right, the betting boards would be quite accurate even if they replace the competition with just the measured dope levels of all competitors. Hehehe. Disgraceful.

I think that is impossible, because then they would be shaped like men instead of women. But if you are saying that modern sport competitions are all about hormone doping, then you may be right, the betting boards would be quite accurate even if they replace the competition with just the measured dope levels of all competitors. Hehehe. Disgraceful.
Think how the female athletes from eastern bloc countries used to look and they did treatments. The only way to make sure is check birth certificates.

This is all Bruce Jenner’s fault. The transgender shouldn’t have wrestled in the girls division. If it wanted to prove something, wrestle the boys division. I guarantee it wouldn’t have made it to the state tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!??
Hormones are not dope. Testosterone is a male hormone that women also produce. You do realize that men and women both produce male and female hormones right?

I think men produce a lot more of it though. I think that's what makes men, men. Testosterone makes them stronger. A 110 pound male athlete is always going to be stronger than a 110 pound woman athlete. Which means a transgender man is always going to beat a woman in the same weight class when they are athletes.

Think how the female athletes from eastern bloc countries used to look and they did treatments. The only way to make sure is check birth certificates.
Amazing. And yes. Competitive sports have become a joke. Maybe if females withdraw in droves, leaving the entire game to the fags, then the investors will learn that political correctness is not God.

WTF!??

I think men produce a lot more of it though. I think that's what makes men, men. Testosterone makes them stronger. A 110 pound male athlete is always going to be stronger than a 110 pound woman athlete. Which means a transgender man is always going to beat a woman in the same weight class when they are athletes.
True. In general thats the rule but I am certain there are exceptions where a female could produce just as much. Should that female be disallowed from competing?

WTF!??

True. In general thats the rule but I am certain there are exceptions where a female could produce just as much. Should that female be disallowed from competing?
You can bet that the testosterone level of the transgender is always higher than that of the females.

You can bet that the testosterone level of the transgender is always higher than that of the females.
I would assume that to be true without verifying. If you take birth control it reduces testosterone I heard.

Forum List

Back