Sandy Hook Kids Graduating

That is a ludicrous analogy. And I never said get rid of gun laws. What you and the rest of the anti-Gun Leftist want is NEW gun legislation banning this weapon or that weapon. That is waste of time and resources. Focus on gun safety and identifying the nut cases before they go over the edge and shoot up a store or a schoo.
Not at all. Maybe in your world, however, it is.
The person I replied to made a blanket false statement, I gave him an educated, accurate, reply.
Name one Democrat politician, not supporting abortion and medically altering the sexes of children

The person I replied to made a blanket false statement, I gave him an educated, accurate, reply.
Name one Democrat politician, not supporting abortion and medically altering the sexes of children
Didn’t you reply to me?

And you did stereotype Democrats.

Now you are asking for one Democratic politician who doesn’t . . .

Methinks you have concentration issues.

You need a license to drive a car and psss a test. ANy prick can get a gun.
Start wiith that if you want to discuss cars. Its just pathetic whataboutism.
Actually, but not surprisingly at all, you're wrong. You cannot get a gun if you fail a background check, for just one example. So, now that I've nuked your screed, care to tell us that you agree you should be limited to one drink per hour at the pub, and every drink should be registered with the local police, so they know to pull you over as you leave the parking lot?

Tell me you dont give a shit about murdering kids.
I think I give a bigger shit than you do. But that doesnt take much effort.
Then you should support throttling all vehicles to go less than 35 mph to save children's lives. If you don't, you want to kill children, you cad.

Didn’t you reply to me?
And you did stereotype Democrats.
Now you are asking for one Democratic politician who doesn’t . . .
Methinks you have concentration issues.
People who think do not belong to the party that kills, mutilates, and does nothing to prevent children from being murdered

People who think do not belong to the party that kills, mutilates, and does nothing to prevent children from being murdered

Another stereotype. The Democratic Party is not killing or mutiliating anyone. And legal abortion is not murder. Murder is unlawful. Legal abortion is lawful. BTW, circumcision mutilates, but that is mainly done in the name of "religious freedom". Isn't it ironic that you might oppose someone voluntarily (with parental consent) having gender reassignment treatments while supporting someone involuntary having part of his penis mutiliated so that the parents can exercise their religious beliefs. Fricking amazing.

Another stereotype. The Democratic Party is not killing or mutiliating anyone. And legal abortion is not murder. Murder is unlawful. Legal abortion is lawful. BTW, circumcision mutilates, but that is mainly done in the name of "religious freedom". Isn't it ironic that you might oppose someone voluntarily (with parental consent) having gender reassignment treatments while supporting someone involuntary having part of his penis mutiliated so that the parents can exercise their religious beliefs. Fricking amazing.
Nice try.
I did not state what you attribute to me.
Not at all.

You are a great example of democrat stupidity. You make things up so that you can pretend to be right and not have any morals.

A great example of why democrats have no place in society. The lack of comprension skills.

In a thread about sandy hook we got a democrat nitwit projecting, making things up about people who simply state the truth

All I see is gop gun muts downplaying. They have a record of opposing every safety measure since sandy hook.. Its not a record to be proud of. Shocking.
Hpw many children must die before you decide you have to do something ?
We have to look rationally at the problem and not just flail emotionally at it. It's in living memory when kids could take shooting classes in school with live ammo. They could bring guns with them to school and hunt on the way home. No one shot up schools. You could have a gun and ammo shipped to your house with no questions asked. No one shot up schools. Now, it's a lot harder to get guns and ammo, kids are trained to run shrieking into the night at the mere sight of a gun, and God help you if you forget you had a gun in your truck from your last hunting trip and go through town. Schools are getting shot up. What changed? Not guns. Therefore, to really do something about dead kids, we need to address the real problems, and they're not guns, they're mental illness. Kids today have a lot more mental and emotional problems than kids did years ago, and it seems that we're talking a lot about it but not doing much. Taking away the most effective means of protection a single, elderly woman has who just wants to live on her own for a while yet because sick kids are killing people isn't going to solve any problems.

We have to look rationally at the problem and not just flail emotionally at it. It's in living memory when kids could take shooting classes in school with live ammo. They could bring guns with them to school and hunt on the way home. No one shot up schools. You could have a gun and ammo shipped to your house with no questions asked. No one shot up schools. Now, it's a lot harder to get guns and ammo, kids are trained to run shrieking into the night at the mere sight of a gun, and God help you if you forget you had a gun in your truck from your last hunting trip and go through town. Schools are getting shot up. What changed? Not guns. Therefore, to really do something about dead kids, we need to address the real problems, and they're not guns, they're mental illness. Kids today have a lot more mental and emotional problems than kids did years ago, and it seems that we're talking a lot about it but not doing much. Taking away the most effective means of protection a single, elderly woman has who just wants to live on her own for a while yet because sick kids are killing people isn't going to solve any problems.
Exactly. How do children have so much hate, lack of hope, and the need to kill in a world where democrat's message is driven into their young brains

Nice try.
I did not state what you attribute to me.
Not at all.

You are a great example of democrat stupidity. You make things up so that you can pretend to be right and not have any morals.

A great example of why democrats have no place in society. The lack of comprension skills.

In a thread about sandy hook we got a democrat nitwit projecting, making things up about people who simply state the truth
It appears you project yourself on me and once again stereotype Democrats in the process. Why don't you follow the thread if you are able to do so and you will see why I responded the way I did to you in all my comments. I won't assume you have ADD, ADHD or something else, but perhaps you don't know how to follow a thread.

Yes, I know the thread started about Sandy Hook; however, I responded to your false stereotyping because it is exactly what you did--stereotype and continue to stereotype--by saying originally Democrats don't care at all for kids based on two false assumptions that had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. And to say Democrats have no place in society because, according to you they lack comprehension skills, is absurd.

Last edited:
tammy tainant, you do not care at all, you are just here trolling,
Sandy Hook is in an extremely strong democrat state. Why did you democrats allow Sandy Hook to happen, why do you refuse to protect the children
Democrats did not allow Sandy Hook to happen. And they certainly did not refuse to protect any children. Did Republicans allow 9/11 to happen? Of course not. And it seems anyone you disagree with is "trolling". Imagine that.

Forum List

Back