Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

Fuck Zimmerman and Fuck his supporters. I hope he fry's and this settlement can only help the Martin's get some peace.

Oh and god bless.

The Zimmerman's are the ones who deserve some peace. The Martins are a gang of mercenary vermin trying to organize a lynch mob.

I am black.

Now we understand why you don't give a damn about justice or the law.

Again, fuck him and fuck you.

and god bless.

Zimmerman will be acquired. It will be fun to watch the wailing and crying from the likes of you when that happens. I think I'll buy an assault rifle prior to the verdict so I can deal with of Martin's defenders properly when the start expressing their opinions.

If a jury finds that Zimmerman was acting in self defense please tell us how he does any time.
This is an involuntary manslaughter and maybe a voluntary all day long.
10 years to do 2 is a fair plea.
Get over it but if this goes to trial the state has the burden of proof to prove murder.
And they can't. Why?
Because this is not murder. It is a manslaughter case as the facts do not support murder.
10 to do 5 maybe. That would be appropriate also but I see it as 10 to do 2.

He'll be acquitted, and then he'll win his lawsuit against NBC.

One of the reasons why I don't respect blacks is they stick to tribalism that doesn't respect our justice system. Look at Chicago, Detroit, etc and you will find that they could care less about high crime and violence.

They don't care about justice. The only reason they're bitching about this is they love fucking with whitey!

Last edited:
I am black.

and god bless.

Zimmerman will be acquired. It will be fun to watch the wailing and crying from the likes of you when that happens. I think I'll buy an assault rifle prior to the verdict so I can deal with of Martin's defenders properly when the start expressing their opinions.

Let me guess. You predicted obama would lose as well. Twice? Your predictions.suck ass.

I am black.

and god bless.

Let me guess. You predicted obama would lose as well. Twice? Your predictions.suck ass.

Wrong again, asshole.

Small consolation for parents who lost a child.

I wouldn't say Zimmerman deserves the electric chair, but he needs to do some serious time. Send a message to wanna-be rambos everywhere.
I would suggest that, after a fair trial, Zimmerman be sent to a Re-Education Camp in Somalia. · ·
images

Why should he?

Wrong again, asshole.

Blacks only care that this thug was black and that they can use it to stick it to whitey. Many Blacks disgust me. They're lower then whale shit when they can't even respect our system of justice.

Wrong again, asshole.

Blacks only care that this thug was black and that they can use it to stick it to whitey. Many Blacks disgust me. They're lower then whale shit when they can't even respect our system of justice.

Yep, there was never a sight more disgusting than blacks cheering when O.J was acquitted.

While I kind of enjoy witnessing Bri's mental masterbation and the circle jerk going on here, but I think that you should all get together and get a room.

Forum List

Back