Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

Small conciliation for parents who lost a child.

I wouldn't say Zimmerman deserves the electric chair, but he needs to do some serious time. Send a message to wanna-be rambos everywhere.

Fuck Zimmerman and Fuck his supporters. I hope he fry's and this settlement can only help the Martin's get some peace.

Oh and god bless.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Don't you believe in innocent until proven guility?

I repeat, I HOPE he fry's for killing that boy. Fuck him and it looks like a fuck you is due as well since you already have convinced yourself Trevon actually did something wrong by being black. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO WRONG? I am black, could that asshole just suddenly convince himself I was wrong some how for simply being there? Fuck him and fuck you. If he followed me, approached me and we got into a fight becuase he profiled me as a criminal for simply being there and being black, and he has the right to shoot me?

Again, fuck him and fuck you.

and god bless.

Last edited:
Fuck Zimmerman and Fuck his supporters. I hope he fry's and this settlement can only help the Martin's get some peace.

Oh and god bless.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Don't you believe in innocent until proven guility?

I repeat, I HOPE he fry's for killing that boy. Fuck him and it looks like a fuck you is due as well since you already have convinced yourself Trevon actually did something wrong by being black. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO WRONG? I am black, could that asshole just suddenly convince himself I was wrong some how for simply being there? Fuck him and fuck you. If he followed me, approached me and we got into a fight becuase he profiled me as a criminal for simply being there and being black, and he has the right to shoot me?

Again, fuck him and fuck you.

and god bless.

Uh, hate to ruin your orgasmic thoughts about Zimmerman frying in this case but this is not a capital case.
He is not facing the death penalty.
Sorry to ruin your hate filled moment there.

Oh and god bless.

Everyone that supports the Constitution supports Zimmerman now.
He is presumed innocent and the government that has all the power must prove his guilt.
The Constitution is written that way to limit the power of government.
Zimmerman is the accused and his rights as an individual are to be protected until after his adjudication of the case.
Your anger, hate and bias has clouded your judgment. Let it go and you will feel better.
Hate is a bad thing.

If a jury finds that Zimmerman was acting in self defense please tell us how he does any time.
This is an involuntary manslaughter and maybe a voluntary all day long.
10 years to do 2 is a fair plea.
Get over it but if this goes to trial the state has the burden of proof to prove murder.
And they can't. Why?
Because this is not murder. It is a manslaughter case as the facts do not support murder.
10 to do 5 maybe. That would be appropriate also but I see it as 10 to do 2.

Trial starts June 10. Gonna be a hot summer in Florida.

Certainly is, but that's because blacks are going to riot and kill people if Zimmerman is found anything BESIDES GUILTY!

What is justice to blacks? They don't care about the fairness part. They don't care to work with the rest of the society.

You mean like ole redneck whitey...?
And they deny being racist.

And they deny being racist.

What is your definition of "racist"?

I believe, "someone of another race holding a critical opinion of another race'.:eusa_eh:
I responded to this post by you. It's certainly "a critical opinion of another race"

Quote: Originally Posted by Matthew

Certainly is, but that's because blacks are going to riot and kill people if Zimmerman is found anything BESIDES GUILTY!

What is justice to blacks? They don't care about the fairness part. They don't care to work with the rest of the society.

Small consolation for parents who lost a child.

I wouldn't say Zimmerman deserves the electric chair, but he needs to do some serious time. Send a message to wanna-be rambos everywhere.
I would suggest that, after a fair trial, Zimmerman be sent to a Re-Education Camp in Somalia. · ·
images

Forum List

Back