Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

What crime did Trayvon commit? I'm still trying to figure this out? Why were the cops called? I'm still confused about that. What exactly did Trayvon do to warrant a call to the police?

I cannot believe there are people who think Zimmerman's actions are explainable and excusable. What's the matter with walking down the street anyway? Why did Trayvon's walking down the street justify a call to the cops? I'm totally flummoxed by Zimmerman's behavior. Zimmerman deserves all the suffering his been through so far, and more.

Trayvon appeared to be scoping out the neighborhood. He was a stranger in this gated community.

Makes sense that Zimmerman called the cops. There had been a number of break ins.

Zimmerman never mentioned any scoping. Why do you? Face it, the call the police is indefensible, and had Zimmerman waited to call the police when an actual crime was commuted, then he'd not be in the pokey. Zimmerman is totally to blame for this.

What crime did Trayvon commit? I'm still trying to figure this out? Why were the cops called? I'm still confused about that. What exactly did Trayvon do to warrant a call to the police?

I cannot believe there are people who think Zimmerman's actions are explainable and excusable. What's the matter with walking down the street anyway? Why did Trayvon's walking down the street justify a call to the cops? I'm totally flummoxed by Zimmerman's behavior. Zimmerman deserves all the suffering his been through so far, and more.

Trayvon appeared to be scoping out the neighborhood. He was a stranger in this gated community.

Makes sense that Zimmerman called the cops. There had been a number of break ins.

Zimmerman was a watch man for that neighborhood and did his job. What's so hard to understand? At least allow for a fair trial.

He did his job poorly. Turns out he is the criminal.

Dear Conservative People, Call the cops when a crime is committed, not when a black kid is walking down the street. This is actually really easy to do. You're welcome.

I hope the Matins use the money to move out of that area, what with all that gun nutter , trigger happy half breed like Zimmerman playing cop all the time. Turns out he was the criminal.

They should have had to pay the Zimmermans for a box of ammo.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

Yea....it was always about money

That is why the sent him to 7-11 to buy Skittles. It was all a scam

:lol: Trayvon had to go to 7-Eleven to get a lighter to smoke some weed.

4307981271_676e10cf51_z.jpg

1019-TRAYVON-MARTIN-sized.jpg_full_600.jpg

trayvon-martin-surveillance-video.jpg

trayvon_steroetype.jpg

Trayvon+Martin+Thug.png

Zakiya Laurent (Richardson) was staying at the same house as Trayvon. She was caught with 700-lbs of weed. Zakiya's Seminole County, Florida mugshot & criminal record. Zakiya Richardson is Brandy Green's drug dealing sister who lived with with her. Trayvon was staying at Brandy Green's house when he was shot. Brandy Green is Trayvon's fathers girlfriend. Trayvon was suspended from school at the time for possession of Marijuana. Marijuana was found in his blood during the autopsy.

zakiya+mugshot.png

Zakiya Richardson is standing with her sister Brandy Green & Trayvon Martin' father at press conference for Trayvon.
68671064.jpg

This is what MSNBC told you.

trayvon-parody.jpg

trayvon-martin-rally-al-sharpton-2.jpg

This is reality.

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_t615.jpg

pasc-tr1yv4n_n2w-m1st2r.jpg

You are one sick fuck

None of your crap is justification for Zimmerman killing him

1# Zimmerman seen a young man scouting the area.
2# As the watch man for that community he want up and asked what was he doing.
3# The thug attacked him.
4# He used his legal right to defend him self.

Why the hell is he a criminal? Because you on the left would love to take away our right of self defense.

Zimmerman never mentioned any scoping. Why do you? Face it, the call the police is indefensible, and had Zimmerman waited to call the police when an actual crime was commuted, then he'd not be in the pokey. Zimmerman is totally to blame for this.

Zimmerman did. That was the purpose of his call to 911. Kid was scoping.

I hope the Matins use the money to move out of that area, what with all that gun nutter , trigger happy half breed like Zimmerman playing cop all the time. Turns out he was the criminal.

I'll pull a Mr. Shaman here. I can't believe you let your true feelings out. Zimmerman is a half breed is he?

A half breed?

Hello? There's a black boy walking around my neighborhood! WHAT DO I DO!?

Do you know him? Is it daytime or night? Is he looking around at the houses acting like he's on drugs or something? Has there been a lot of crime in your neighborhood? If the answers are no, night, yes and yes, then you should call the cops. It's better to be safe than sorry. Oh, and this goes for whatever color the guy is. Get to know your neighbors as Zimmerman did and you will recognize strangers.

Trayvon was in a strange neighborhood. He was being followed, he could have called the cops himself, he could have gone straight to his father's girlfriend's house and gone inside, if he had done either of these things, he'd be alive today. Instead, he went back and attacked Zimmerman and kept beating on the guy while he was screaming for help. When in doubt, I side with the guy who called the cops and ended up screaming for help because they took to long to get there.

I'll pull a Mr. Shaman here. I can't believe you let your true feelings out. Zimmerman is a half breed is he?

A half breed?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ETIPZS073Q]Cher-Half Breed, Gypsy's Tramps & Thieves and Dark Lady - YouTube[/ame]

A half breed?

Still doesn't give blacks and liberals the right to hang him without a fair trial.

Now to the left Zimmerman is just a half breed.

There you have it.

Look what we have just witnessed.

A half breed?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ETIPZS073Q]Cher-Half Breed, Gypsy's Tramps & Thieves and Dark Lady - YouTube[/ame]

Stop having fun will you? :eusa_shhh: worst is I know all the words.....:eusa_angel:

I'm sorry I wasn't aware that the duties of a neighborhood watch were to kill suspicious people.

THAT IS ENTIRELY AGAINST WHAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH DOES.

He was acting as a very shitty neighborhood watch, and he murdered a young boy because of it.

If he just reported it to the police and didn't pursue Trayvon, both of their lives would be much better.

Another member of the lynch mob chimes in.

Do you care whether he's guilty?

Do you even care if he's innocent?

I don't think he's innocent.

Trayvon is dead. Zimmerman shot him. Pretty much the end of the discussion for me.

I don't think that Zimmerman shot Martin has ever been in question. The question is his justification for having done so. It must be nice when your life is clearly black and white, with no shades of gray in between.

There are no shades of gray in this case.

Trayvon was unarmed. Zimmerman had a gun.
Trayvon was a kid. Zimmerman was an adult.
Trayvon was minding his own business going to the store. Zimmerman was SPECIFICALLY told by Police not to follow him.

The only shade of gray is between second degree homicide and manslaughter.

Unfortunately, Zimmerman has gone with the "Slime the victim" approach... which almost never ends well.

"The call the police is indefensible?" What's "indefensible" about calling the police? Is that a crime? Treyvon is the one who is totally to blame. He got what he deserved.

I don't think he's innocent.

Trayvon is dead. Zimmerman shot him. Pretty much the end of the discussion for me.

I don't think that Zimmerman shot Martin has ever been in question. The question is his justification for having done so. It must be nice when your life is clearly black and white, with no shades of gray in between.

There are no shades of gray in this case.

Trayvon was unarmed. Zimmerman had a gun.
Trayvon was a kid. Zimmerman was an adult.
Trayvon was minding his own business going to the store. Zimmerman was SPECIFICALLY told by Police not to follow him.

The only shade of gray is between second degree homicide and manslaughter.

Unfortunately, Zimmerman has gone with the "Slime the victim" approach... which almost never ends well.

Yep, there are no shades of grey on your pack of lies. However, the truth differs.

The only reason this is being discussed is the left can use it to divide this nation. There hatred of anything white(that looks anywhere near it) is mind blowing...

It doesn't fucking matter who's guilty as they have made their choice. Even through, everything so far has shown Zimmerman to be innocent. Let's see what the judgment is.

Last edited:
Yea....it was always about money

That is why the sent him to 7-11 to buy Skittles. It was all a scam

:lol: Trayvon had to go to 7-Eleven to get a lighter to smoke some weed.

4307981271_676e10cf51_z.jpg

1019-TRAYVON-MARTIN-sized.jpg_full_600.jpg

trayvon-martin-surveillance-video.jpg

trayvon_steroetype.jpg

Trayvon+Martin+Thug.png

Zakiya Laurent (Richardson) was staying at the same house as Trayvon. She was caught with 700-lbs of weed. Zakiya's Seminole County, Florida mugshot & criminal record. Zakiya Richardson is Brandy Green's drug dealing sister who lived with with her. Trayvon was staying at Brandy Green's house when he was shot. Brandy Green is Trayvon's fathers girlfriend. Trayvon was suspended from school at the time for possession of Marijuana. Marijuana was found in his blood during the autopsy.

zakiya+mugshot.png

Zakiya Richardson is standing with her sister Brandy Green & Trayvon Martin' father at press conference for Trayvon.
68671064.jpg

This is what MSNBC told you.

trayvon-parody.jpg

trayvon-martin-rally-al-sharpton-2.jpg

This is reality.

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_t615.jpg

pasc-tr1yv4n_n2w-m1st2r.jpg

You are one sick fuck

None of your crap is justification for Zimmerman killing him

He did not say it was justification for killing Martin you idiot. :cuckoo: You are the one pushing the skittles lie. Martin went to get a lighter from the 7-Eleven, not just skittles & tea. He was killed for continually beating & trying to kill a subdued man who was yelling for help. Regardless of who starts a fight, continuing to beat someone who has stopped attacking & yelling for help is grounds for lethal force from a gun.

Now to the left Zimmerman is just a half breed.

There you have it.

Look what we have just witnessed.

Oh, please. Tell the truth and shame the devil....as he tried his best to pass for "white Hispanic", thus trying to invoke "white privilege", when folks like you, otherwise, see him as "a wetback". The hypocrisy is startling.

Forum List

Back