Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

What crime did Trayvon commit? I'm still trying to figure this out? Why were the cops called? I'm still confused about that. What exactly did Trayvon do to warrant a call to the police?

I cannot believe there are people who think Zimmerman's actions are explainable and excusable. What's the matter with walking down the street anyway? Why did Trayvon's walking down the street justify a call to the cops? I'm totally flummoxed by Zimmerman's behavior. Zimmerman deserves all the suffering his been through so far, and more.

The 911 transcript proves that Zimmerman did not profile on race.

and even if he did Trayvon didn't have a right to beat Zimmerman into defending himself. When did this become a reason to destroy a mans life over?

Well Trayvon learned a fatal lesson that night. Don't beat up a man with a gun.

And hopefully Zimmerman will learn to not shoot unarmed kids because your too much a PUSSY and can't fight after you start something. Big man with that gun righty?

What crime did Trayvon commit? I'm still trying to figure this out? Why were the cops called? I'm still confused about that. What exactly did Trayvon do to warrant a call to the police?

I cannot believe there are people who think Zimmerman's actions are explainable and excusable. What's the matter with walking down the street anyway? Why did Trayvon's walking down the street justify a call to the cops? I'm totally flummoxed by Zimmerman's behavior. Zimmerman deserves all the suffering his been through so far, and more.

Trayvon appeared to be scoping out the neighborhood. He was a stranger in this gated community.

Makes sense that Zimmerman called the cops. There had been a number of break ins.

and even if he did Trayvon didn't have a right to beat Zimmerman into defending himself. When did this become a reason to destroy a mans life over?

And hopefully Zimmerman will learn to not shoot unarmed kids because your too much a PUSSY and can't fight after you start something. Big man with that gun righty?

Explain to me what gave Trayvon the right to beat the shit out of Zimmerman.

I can't wait.

:eusa_angel:

Trayvon got the surprise of his life didn't he?

Last edited:

Explain to me what gave Trayvon the right to beat the shit out of Zimmerman.

I can't wait.

:eusa_angel:

Trayvon got the surprise of his life didn't he?

These thugs think they have a right too it for some reason. The left always stands by violent people.

Trayvon appeared to be scoping out the neighborhood. He was a stranger in this gated community.

Makes sense that Zimmerman called the cops. There had been a number of break ins.

Hello? There's a black boy walking around my neighborhood! WHAT DO I DO!?

Truth be told this community doesn't give a damn about little trayvon. Only the fact that they can get the man(white man) is the only thing that drives them. It's a sicking sight to behold.

They don't give a damn if a thousand of their sons a day die from the hand of another black. They wouldn't say a word. This is why there's so much violence in black society as they simply won't work together to put a end to it...Always whitey's fault.

It's pretty fucking sad. Please god wake up, blacks.

Last edited:
Truth be told this community doesn't give a damn about little trayvon. Only the fact that they can get the man is the only thing that drives them.

They don't give a damn if a thousand of their sons a day from the hand of another black. They wouldn't say a word.

It's pretty fucking sad.

You're pretty fucking racist. But hey... everybody here already knows that.

Also, you're an insidious liar saying "it's pretty fucking sad". Someone with your personality and hatred towards blacks probably got a kick out of this whole ordeal. So I don't for one moment believe you do anything but cheer on the death of black youth. They're steps closer to your white power dream.

Also, good for the family. Now let's hope the state of Florida gets him too.

If I were a betting man I'd bet there will be a directed verdict of not guilty. The state has no case. I don't think a defense will ever be presented.

Very possible. Truly there's nothing the state can do that will bring Trayvon back. But this will follow Zimmerman for the rest of his life and that's something at least.

Like he has a conscience?

Truth be told this community doesn't give a damn about little trayvon. Only the fact that they can get the man(white man) is the only thing that drives them. It's a sicking sight to behold.

They don't give a damn if a thousand of their sons a day die :cuckoo:from the hand of another black. They wouldn't say a word. This is why there's so much violence in black society as they simply won't work together to put a end to it...Always whitey's fault.

You white people still don't be how you play a part in the social problems affecting Blacks. Who has been running this country in the past hundreds of years? And how economic play a part.

Zimmerman was a watch man for that neighborhood and did his job. What's so hard to understand? At least allow for a fair trial.

:lol:

His dad was black. He was staying with his dad. Completely mixed gated community.

Racist pig post epic fail.

:lol:

His dad was black. He was staying with his dad. Completely mixed gated community.

Racist pig post epic fail.

If the guy defending himself looks at all "white" these blacks want him dead. Pretty fucking racist.

They don't give a damn if a thousand of their sons a day die :cuckoo:from the hand of another black. They wouldn't say a word. This is why there's so much violence in black society as they simply won't work together to put a end to it...Always whitey's fault.

You white people still don't be how you play a part in the social problems affecting Blacks. Who has been running this country in the past hundreds of years? And how economic play a part.

What white people racist pig? I'm Ukrainian/ Irish. I'm one white color. Ever seen a Romanian? Different shade of white.

Iranians are the true Aryans. Did you know that you racist pig?

White comes in many shades you fool. And stop lumping us all together you pig.

Zimmerman was a watch man for that neighborhood and did his job. What's so hard to understand? At least allow for a fair trial.

I'm sorry I wasn't aware that the duties of a neighborhood watch were to kill suspicious people.

THAT IS ENTIRELY AGAINST WHAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH DOES.

He was acting as a very shitty neighborhood watch, and he murdered a young boy because of it.

If he just reported it to the police and didn't pursue Trayvon, both of their lives would be much better.

What white people racist pig? I'm Ukrainian/ Irish. I'm one white color. Ever seen a Romanian? Different shade of white.

Please, tinydancer. I've seen enough of your fucking posts for me to know that you calling people is not exactly smart.

They should have had to pay the Zimmermans for a box of ammo.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

Yea....it was always about money

That is why the sent him to 7-11 to buy Skittles. It was all a scam

:lol: Trayvon had to go to 7-Eleven to get a lighter to smoke some weed.

4307981271_676e10cf51_z.jpg

1019-TRAYVON-MARTIN-sized.jpg_full_600.jpg

trayvon-martin-surveillance-video.jpg

trayvon_steroetype.jpg

Trayvon+Martin+Thug.png

Zakiya Laurent (Richardson) was staying at the same house as Trayvon. She was caught with 700-lbs of weed. Zakiya's Seminole County, Florida mugshot & criminal record. Zakiya Richardson is Brandy Green's drug dealing sister who lived with with her. Trayvon was staying at Brandy Green's house when he was shot. Brandy Green is Trayvon's fathers girlfriend. Trayvon was suspended from school at the time for possession of Marijuana. Marijuana was found in his blood during the autopsy.

zakiya+mugshot.png

Zakiya Richardson is standing with her sister Brandy Green & Trayvon Martin' father at press conference for Trayvon.
68671064.jpg

This is what MSNBC told you.

trayvon-parody.jpg

trayvon-martin-rally-al-sharpton-2.jpg

This is reality.

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain_t615.jpg

pasc-tr1yv4n_n2w-m1st2r.jpg

I'm sorry I wasn't aware that the duties of a neighborhood watch were to kill suspicious people.

THAT IS ENTIRELY AGAINST WHAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH DOES.

He was acting as a very shitty neighborhood watch, and he murdered a young boy because of it.

If he just reported it to the police and didn't pursue Trayvon, both of their lives would be much better.

Trayvon went for the kill. He's the one that attacked Zimmerman.

When the 911 operator asked Zimmerman to stop following, he stopped. You really should take the time out and listen to the call and read the transcript.

Please, tinydancer. I've seen enough of your fucking posts for me to know that you calling people is not exactly smart.

Calling people is not exactly smart?

I'm not following your post here.

And my post stands because I am sick of sick as can be you on the left lumping "whites" together.

Forum List

Back