Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

Now no one attack me...just going to ask a straight up question. I'm dealing with dentists here how did he afford all gold teeth?

His bottom jaw was wired gold.

Seriously, I'm asking for true.

i dont know if it is true or not

but i heard there are fake ones

that press on

his bottom teeth are all wired gold.

don't fuck with me or I really will make you wish you died as a child.

Priceless #thisbitchiscrazy

angela-corey.jpg

Special Prosecutor Angela Corey - Zimmerman's worst nightmare.

Everything the left does is towards the goal of Marxism....

They'd rip this country apart for it. They'd kill 20, 50, 100 million human beings to get it.

Zimmerman is up to one

He has a lot of catching up to do

The meso was being beat into the ground and used his weapon in self defense. Within a state that you can carry and do just that.

What part of that don't you understand? Fuck all you leftist mother fuckers as you don't give a shit about Zimmerman getting a fair judgement as you want to see him hang...

Thugs like trayvon need to stop attacking people. Honestly, there's a reason why our cities are turning to shit and you don't like it when a innocent human being fights back.

Nothing is lower then a leftist. Shit is higher then you.

Last edited:
Let's see if you are still laughing when your boy goes to jail for the rest of his life.

Do you even care if he's innocent?

I don't think he's innocent.

Trayvon is dead. Zimmerman shot him. Pretty much the end of the discussion for me.

I don't think that Zimmerman shot Martin has ever been in question. The question is his justification for having done so. It must be nice when your life is clearly black and white, with no shades of gray in between.

I find it disgusting that these leftist want Zimmerman to hang even through the law he follows they disagree with. The law is the law. What happened with judging people fairly and justly? O'yesss, they can put Zimmerman off as a white man so they being the typical leftist can guilt whites into accepting more black on white violence. I can't believe you would do this to any human being no matter the shade color of his/her skin. Doesn't surprise me as this is the way you maintain power. Got to break some eggs, you know.

Don't defend yourselves and criminals can beat, rape and destroy your life. It's always the victim getting screwed.

Last edited:
i dont know if it is true or not

but i heard there are fake ones

that press on

his bottom teeth are all wired gold.

don't fuck with me or I really will make you wish you died as a child.

Priceless #thisbitchiscrazy

What a fool you are.

You don't recognize that line do you? :lmao: It's a classic from a great movie. One of my top ten. :eusa_angel:

[Cronauer starts to speak] You shut your fuckin' hole! You're in Southeast Asia now, pal, you got your cushy little assignment.

There's nothing I can do about that. In time, you will make me forget it. You stay out of my way there'll be no problem.

But if you toy with me, I'll burn you so bad you'll wish you died as a child. Am I being fairly clear?

Good Morning, Vietnam - Wikiquote

And I live by this one...

Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called fun.

Good Morning, Vietnam - Wikiquote

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- An affidavit of probable cause in Florida's case against George Zimmerman for the shooting death of an unarmed 17-year-old says that the neighborhood watch volunteer "profiled" the victim, Trayvon Martin, and disregarded a police dispatcher's request that he await the arrival of police.

More: Affidavit says Zimmerman 'profiled' Martin - CNN.com

Please tell us how any attorney can cross examine an affidavit.

The 911 transcript proves that Zimmerman did not profile on race.

I don't give a shit about the color, but I do about 1# due justice, 2# the Attitude of the mob trying to destroy it within this country. What's so special about this case, unless it's to show how much you hate whites, even through Zimmerman is clearly meso in heritage.

Meso's deserve to be judged fairly
Asians deserve to be judged fairly
Native Americans deserve it
blacks deserve it
whites deserve it
ect...

Do not become a mob and disregard the law because some people want to threaten violence over it.

They should have had to pay the Zimmermans for a box of ammo.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

I hope that asshole fries for killing that kid. He voy his ass kicked and shot that kid. Now reap what you sew asshole.

Now no one attack me...just going to ask a straight up question. I'm dealing with dentists here how did he afford all gold teeth?

His bottom jaw was wired gold.

Seriously, I'm asking for true.

Learn Standard English....lest you be perceived as Russian "mail order bride". Or hooker.

Good grief. That's your criticism?

How does a child of Trayvon's age afford gold teeth?

They should have had to pay the Zimmermans for a box of ammo.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

I hope that asshole fries for killing that kid. He voy his ass kicked and shot that kid. Now reap what you sew asshole.

He's not charged with murder one. He won't fry. Get a grip.

I see this settlement as a path towards the future for that asshole Zimmerman. Hopefully he fries and the martin family can finally get some peace with the loss of their son. Fuck Zimmerman. He sought out, stalked and got into a fight with that kid. Got his ass kicked, killed that kid and hopefully he fries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back