Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

His father comes home from work to find his son, who has been suspended from school is not there and he "assumes" the kid is spending the night at a friends house. You and I both know that any responsible parent would have been on the phone to all his friends to find out where the hell he was and when not able to find him, would have called the cops himself.

I do not understand irresponsible parents. If you don't want to be responsible for your kids, don't have them.

They didn't want to be responsible for him and they don't have him.

Sure looks like they'll be taking their "loss" to the bank, though.

I would rather have my son than a million bucks......wouldn't you?

You mean he saw a black kid in his nice white neighborhood and he wasn't going to put up with that shit?

Your boy is going down. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison... which will be short.

Your record of being wrong is still perfect.

Let's see if you are still laughing when your boy goes to jail for the rest of his life.

His father comes home from work to find his son, who has been suspended from school is not there and he "assumes" the kid is spending the night at a friends house. You and I both know that any responsible parent would have been on the phone to all his friends to find out where the hell he was and when not able to find him, would have called the cops himself.

I do not understand irresponsible parents. If you don't want to be responsible for your kids, don't have them.

They didn't want to be responsible for him and they don't have him.

they really didnt get that much

after the lawyers cut and attorney costs

You mean he saw a black kid in his nice white neighborhood and he wasn't going to put up with that shit?

Your boy is going down. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison... which will be short.

Your record of being wrong is still perfect.

Let's see if you are still laughing when your boy goes to jail for the rest of his life.

Explain to me why he should go to jail for defending his self?

I would rather have my son than a million bucks......wouldn't you?

I think that was my point.

I respect that and thought that was where you were coming from and give you the benefit of the doubt.
But if the HOA would have done a better job of doing their amateur detective work then they would have had TWO watch volunteers out there and I bet none of this would have ever happened.
But it did and Zimmerman was their baby and the HOA had purchased an insurance policy TO INDEMNIFY THEMSELVES if Zimmerman or anyone else under their control, authority or employ FUCKS UP.
And if they do they have to pay the damages of their negligence.
And since we are not communists, WE DEAL IN CASH.
They do it differently in Tehran, Moscow and North Korea. We do it the capitalist way, we compensate victims for the negligent actions of others with monetary damages.

The thug attacked Zimmerman. Why does the home owner assc need to pay?

Lies and sissy chatter. Zimmerman "stalked", and later murdered Martin, after being told by a 911 operator to "cease and desist". It will all be revealed in the upcoming trial, so STFU.

You're such a slimy liar it's unreal.

The transcript is out there. The 911 operator told him he didn't need to continue following Martin and the conversation continued over where he should meet the police.

Well, what you are, I can't say, being a Christian....but you can imagine, can't you?

Why isn't Zimmerman getting this and much more? He's the one that followed the goddamn law of florida.

An insurance policy is a contract. I bet you have many policies. Go and read them and let us know about Florida law and negligence and the contract.
Get back to us.

Lies and sissy chatter. Zimmerman "stalked", and later murdered Martin, after being told by a 911 operator to "cease and desist". It will all be revealed in the upcoming trial, so STFU.

The transcript is out there. The 911 operator told him he didn't need to continue following Martin and the conversation continued over where he should meet the police.

Well, what you are, I can't say, being a Christian....but you can imagine, can't you?

What? YOU a Christian! I would never have guessed.

There's a lot of posters here on this thread who fit my image of a Christian.

And I wouldn't have guessed you, either.

Forum List

Back