Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

Lies and sissy chatter. Zimmerman "stalked", and later murdered Martin, after being told by a 911 operator to "cease and desist". It will all be revealed in the upcoming trial, so STFU.

You're such a slimy liar it's unreal.

The transcript is out there. The 911 operator told him he didn't need to continue following Martin and the conversation continued over where he should meet the police.

Well, what you are, I can't say, being a Christian....but you can imagine, can't you?

yeah I can I find it appalling when I am called a racist.

the 911 operator tells him to stop and he stops...

now black on black *sigh* my grand baby Trinity is white Ukrainian from my side...we are all different shades by the way. and Trinidadian..... her daddy is the prettiest cocoa skin color...man I love Island men. Damian although it didn't work out with my daughter, he's one of the best young men on the planet.

Good man.

Last edited:

The transcript is out there. The 911 operator told him he didn't need to continue following Martin and the conversation continued over where he should meet the police.

Well, what you are, I can't say, being a Christian....but you can imagine, can't you?

now black on black *sigh* my grand baby Trinity is white Ukrainian from my side...we are all different shades by the way. and Trinidadian..... her daddy is the prettiest cocoa skin color...man I love Island men. Damian although it didn't work out with my daughter, he's one of the best young men on the planet.

Good man.

If you put down the crack pipe, you might start to make sense. As it is, now, not so much.
Did anyone on the board understand her post and how it was relevant to the conversation?

Last edited:

Good man.

Liberals dont care about Chicago and every other city in America, they just worry about the one democrat hispanic that shoots a brotha...and oproject him into a jim crow racist republican type.....racism for these people is a political tool and that's all it is.....but do they care about black folk, nope, they just keep ignoring black on black crime, because it's away from their mansions and well you know the rest.

Good man.

Liberals dont care about Chicago and every other city in America, they just worry about the one democrat hispanic that shoots a brotha...and oproject him into a jim crow racist republican type.....racism for these people is a political tool and that's all it is.....but do they care about black folk, nope, they just keep ignoring black on black crime, because it's away from their mansions and well you know the rest.

I put it up in another thread. Whole batch of little black kids die daily in Chicago. Nothing said.

White kids bite the dust on the east coast....lets turn over the constitution...

Good man.

Lies and sissy chatter.

Good man.

yeah funny thing though

zimmerman is a democrat

--LOL

Good man.

911 operator told him "we don't need you to do that".

Zimmerman complied. Rest of the conversation with Zimmerman and the 911 operator was giving out his position to meet the police.

No shit . Real deal. I don't lie.

If you put down the crack pipe, you might start to make sense. As it is, now, not so much.
Did anyone on the board understand her post and how it was relevant to the conversation?

What am I supposed to do with you? Cripes.

Now no one attack me...just going to ask a straight up question. I'm dealing with dentists here how did he afford all gold teeth?

His bottom jaw was wired gold.

Seriously, I'm asking for true.

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- An affidavit of probable cause in Florida's case against George Zimmerman for the shooting death of an unarmed 17-year-old says that the neighborhood watch volunteer "profiled" the victim, Trayvon Martin, and disregarded a police dispatcher's request that he await the arrival of police.

More: Affidavit says Zimmerman 'profiled' Martin - CNN.com

It's a mixed gated place. His dad's about as black as black can be...HELLO? he had his kid there because his kid was fucking up with his mom.

Dad black;kid black everyone else mixed. Get a grip will you?

Now no one attack me...just going to ask a straight up question. I'm dealing with dentists here how did he afford all gold teeth?

i dont know if it is true or not

but i heard there are fake ones

that press on

that press on

his bottom teeth are all wired gold.

don't fuck with me or I really will make you wish you died as a child.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

that press on

his bottom teeth are all wired gold.

don't fuck with me or I really will make you wish you died as a child.

--LOL

i am not

Learn Standard English....lest you be perceived as Russian "mail order bride". Or hooker.

Forum List

Back