Trayvon Martin's parents settle for $1M or more

I don't know where you are getting that from. Can you explain how they are even implying that? You think the $1M+ is going to bring Trayvon back?

Optics. I'm screaming here even though I hate them. I can't believe their people let them do this.

The little I know about wrongful death civil suits is that there is usually a 'pain and suffering' component and then there is the 'lost wages/earnings' component. Since Trayvon was not a parent or breadwinner, I don't know why the figures were so high. I think the police department was more negligible than the Condo Association. Wasn't there a long delay before Trayvon's parents were notified?

How do we know how much a crack dealer/pimp can earn in his lifetime?

How do you put a price tag on someone's life...
Why $1 million and not $2 million...
How do you spend the money?...buying a bigger and better house,a new car,have some parties.
I understand it's a form of punishment but I would not enjoy that money.
Maybe they should donate it to some organization that will benefit from their generosity.

That thought passed my mind, too. Somehow, I wouldn't hold my breath, unless you count the family as their own favorite charity. They sold their son cheaply.

Most black families don't seem to give a damn about their children...3/4th of all black families are single parent ones where the dad runs off.

The father doesn't give a damn. Sad reality but reality for most blacks...

They're only angry because they can use this to attack whites. Doesn't matter what race Zimmerman was but as long as they can stick it to whitey...Well, that all that matters.

That's nice.

Now proceed with criminal charges.

The guy murdered an innocent kid .

He was nothing but damned frightened fool.

He just couldn't wait to use his cherished weapon because it made him feel like a man.

He belongs in prison for a long time.

Look people, we put drunk drivers who kill people by accident in prison.

And this was NO accident.

Last edited:
How is a Homeowner's Association responsible for this?

The thug attacked Zimmerman. Why does the home owner assc need to pay?

Lies and sissy chatter. Zimmerman "stalked", and later murdered Martin, after being told by a 911 operator to "cease and desist". It will all be revealed in the upcoming trial, so STFU.

This is very bad as more blacks will now beat and kill people to try to get money. You leftist fuckers are turning blacks into savages.

Oh, you mean the way whites beat and threatened to kill blacks who refused to labor during slavery? And there is no need to turn whites into what they have been, since time immemorial, is there? Perhaps you'll fall down some stairs and be put out of your misery and lament.

I guess you can beat the hell out of someone and if that guy defends his self=his fault. Even with the law stating that he can defend himself.

As long as blacks don't care to follow our laws theirs going to be problems.

You have the right to defend yourself.

You don't have the right to instigate a fight then use deadly force when you are getting your ass kicked.

Lies and sissy chatter. Zimmerman "stalked", and later murdered Martin, after being told by a 911 operator to "cease and desist". It will all be revealed in the upcoming trial, so STFU.

I mostly agree..except the STFU part.

If the poster STFU..how is discourse possible?

:confused:

I mostly agree..except the STFU part.

If the poster STFU..how is discourse possible?

:confused:

Discourse? With Matthew? Surely you jest.

They should have had to pay the Zimmermans for a box of ammo.

It was all about money with those assholes. If they gave a shit about that little bastard they would have raised him to be something more that a doper thug.

Yea....it was always about money

That is why the sent him to 7-11 to buy Skittles. It was all a scam

He had the munchies. There is a video out there of him at the store. And he's got weed in his system.

The haul of evidence released by state attorney Angela Corey’s office over the last two days includes a toxicology report that showed Martin had traces of marijuana in his system, medical records confirming bloody injuries to Zimmerman’s head, and testimony by Martin’s father that it was not his son’s voice heard on 911 recordings crying for help.

Notice how the prosecution is downplaying the dope in his system. Notice how the prosecutinon won't release jack shit despite the rules telling them that they have to give their evidence to the defense?

That's nice.

He just couldn't wait to use his cherished weapon because it made him feel like a man.

Oh bite me asswipe. :lol: no one has ever said it was an accident.

And every thing else you posted is gobbly gook.

you can't back it up.

And neg coming because this post deserves more than I can neg. Moron.

That's nice.

Oh bite me asswipe. :lol: no one has ever said it was an accident.

And every thing else you posted is gobbly gook.

you can't back it up.

And neg coming because this post deserves more than I can neg. Moron.

He's spot on and you're less than trash.

This whole case is such a mess.

When it does come to trial, can you imagine the moment when the Defense calls NBC executives and asks them to explain their motive to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist.

That moment is going to be gold.

How is that relevent to whether Zimmerman shot the kid or not?

The fact that Martin had no Gun Shot Residue on him proves that he was at some distance from Zimmerman and Zimmerman's story they were struggling for the gun is debunked.

The fact the Home Owners' Association didn't fight this in court shows they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on. They let a ticking time bomb patrol their neighborhood and they got the expected result.

Trial starts June 10. Gonna be a hot summer in Florida.

I believe truly I'll be in the neighborhood at that time (my dad in law is going to fly us down)

Needless to say this time round I shall resist the Jagermeister with double shots of Southern Comfort.

I swear that was one of my top ten hangover moments. :eusa_shhh:

This whole case is such a mess.

When it does come to trial, can you imagine the moment when the Defense calls NBC executives and asks them to explain their motive to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist.

That moment is going to be gold.

How is that relevent to whether Zimmerman shot the kid or not?

The fact that Martin had no Gun Shot Residue on him proves that he was at some distance from Zimmerman and Zimmerman's story they were struggling for the gun is debunked.

The fact the Home Owners' Association didn't fight this in court shows they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on. They let a ticking time bomb patrol their neighborhood and they got the expected result.

You have never done Neighborhood Watch have you?

I headed up a troop at a place called Fowler Drive in Mississauga. I had a ......lovingly called a garlic crusher in my right boot at all times. Big stick with metal and small nails at the end.
Worked for me at the time.

Now to your bullshit. Man oh man you need a front end loader when you walk in the room at USMB.

Zimmerman pegged that the kid was scoping the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back