Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
That guy's such a fucking idiot.

Idiot perhaps, but a live idiot. Beats being a dead idiot like little Trayvon, don't it?
Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Wow, is that the republican's version?

You people live in a fantasy world.

It’s the real world version that actually happened, supported by physical evidence and witnesses.

Idiot perhaps, but a live idiot. Beats being a dead idiot like little Trayvon, don't it?
Zimmerman's action are what caused the situation. If he hadn't been acting the fool there wouldn't have been a confrontation.

Ah so everyone should just ignore suspicious looking thugs scoping out houses to break into.

Trayvon is responsible for what happened, he attacked Zimmerman after Zimmerman turned and was walking away. He beat him to a pulp.

But we know you can never hold black thugs accountable for their own actions. It’s always someone else’s fault.

It’s the real world version that actually happened, supported by physical evidence and witnesses.
under oath.

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

Senor Zimmerman was tried by a jury of his peers and completely exonerated, declared to be as innocent as a newborn babe. Further, the Obama-Holder Dept. of "Justice" declined to persecute Zimmerman for Civil Rights violations, agreeing that there was nothing racial about the event. Remarkable on its face, as everything is racial to the libs.

George Zimmerman oozes with machismo, he wasn't going to be jumped and attacked by anyone. So he drew his handgun, advised the Martin boy to "say hello to my leetle friend", and capped his ass. All, strictly legal.

I guess shooting an unarmed black boy isn't lucrative enough.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

If Zimmerman hadn't committed his "vile action", he would just be dead now.
You know this?

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You stupid snowflake Moon Bats get butthurt for being held accountable for racial slurs and demeaning a man acquitted for self self defense.

Just because he correctly shot a filthy ass piece of shit Black thug in self defense that tried to attack him doesn't mean he should have to put up with continued attacks on his character by hate mongering Democrat politicians trying to kiss the ass of the Negros.

EXCELLENT FIND!!!!! Oh get ready this will be viral omfgg love iit !!

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?

Yes I do. I believe Zimmie was just another run of the mill racist even if he was a little closer to the fringe than most until his vile actions threw him to the forefront of AltRight stardom. Since then, the hard core white supremacists have adopted and promoted him as a useful symbol to stir up Trump supporters.

You know this?

Absolutely.

What do you think happens if someone continues to pound your head into concrete? Your brain gets disconnected from the spinal cord. A lot of time you get a fatal subdural hematoma. If your brains end up on the sidewalk, they can't stuff them back in your skull. You are just dead.

I guess shooting an unarmed black boy isn't lucrative enough.
you still believe the photo used in the news was the eighteen year old version, right?

Zimmerman, lol

If his name had been Jorge Zimenez instead of George Zimmerman, no one would know his name. He would have never been charged and the media would have never picked up the story. Zimmerman's name is a key portion of the story, it hinted to the media that this was a altercation between a honky-probably Jewish- and one of America's sacred cows. It peaked their interest.

Trayvon (better known as Obama's son) had every right to repeatedly bash that White Hispanic's skull into the concrete. He was just stopping some racist from profiling him.

BTW, he had items from houses in the neighborhood. how did he get them?

That's not true.
which part?

He did not have "items from houses in the neighborhood."
that you know of. have you seen a photo of Martin at age 17? Why do you supposed that is?

Thanks for admitting you made that up.

Yes, I've seen the older photo of Trayvon, but I don't know what that has to do with items from houses.

You know this?

Absolutely.

What do you think happens if someone continues to pound your head into concrete? Your brain gets disconnected from the spinal cord. A lot of time you get a fatal subdural hematoma. If your brains end up on the sidewalk, they can't stuff them back in your skull. You are just dead.
And you know that's what happened base on what?

Forum List

Back