George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

May Trayvon RIP.

He was a victim of lousy parents, daddy a convicted drug dealer, mommy repeatedly kicked him out of the house while he is a minor, his extended family convicted of crimes. His daddy was out with a woman, that night Treyvon was running around unsupervised, he is a minor....

The only person who really loves and cared for him was his Stepmother, his last words he uttered to Zimmerman, was to tell Alicia that he was sorry.
Those werent his last words. He didnt mention anyone. He said "its over, you got me". Those were his last and only words.

Maybe, but the only person there who could have heard it was.... Zimmerman.

Yes...exactlly.....Z is the final, ultimate and last authority on Trayvonista.....he knew him like no one else....thus
Z knew Trayvonista wanna be thug had to die....and he pulled the trigger. Case closed

Who put that night into motion?

So how is your head repeatedly slammed on concrete and you do have a concussion, cracked skull, etc., hell he didn't even need a band aid.

Why were his clothes so clean?

how did the so called witness not see coward Zimmerman shoot Trayvon?
1 - Trayvon put it into motion by needlessly attacking a man.

How do you know that Trayvon attacked him? Post anything that proves that. Also Trayvon didn't roll up on this coward.

2 - He was bleeding from multiple spots, so clearly he did need a bandaid.

If he was hurt so badly why did he wait until the next day to go to the doctor? Also the coward didn't have a band aid anywhere.

3 - They werent wrestling in mud.

They were in grass dumbass and it was raining, besides if you slide on concrete your jacket is going to be scratched or torn.

4 - ...because he went back inside to call the cops on Trayvon.

SOUNDS LIKE SOME BULLSHIT.

Got any other dumbass, low IQ questions?

The coward had a lot of assistance to get away with murder.
Luckily, rational people disagree with your silly imagination.

Unfortunately a jury of white racist like you allowed this coward to get away with murder. Funny how racist like you run from the truth.
Youre the only racist whos running from the truth. This was a clear case of self defense. Im glad Trayvon is dead and unable to attack anyone else.

Awww dat not nice boyo.....everyone knew....even I knew cuz i up and herd it on nbc....Saint twayvon was gonna be a astronaut. hehheh Anyhow his mama loved him...must of have been a hard thing to do bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Who is his real girlfriend? The Martin's should be suing the coward that murdered their child.

Yea, I hope Zimmerman gets counter-sued and loses. It might now be much easier for that to happen with financial support given out of sympathy for the victims.
Well. If he wins he'll need to settle for a sweet tata pie and a rack of ribs once a week for 3,000 years.
If he's counter-sued they get a TV, tortilla press and the worlds largest collection of Ricky Martin CD's with signatures

Excellent analysis.......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa more truth in that than any other post i have read on heah. hehheh

May Trayvon RIP.

He was a victim of lousy parents, daddy a convicted drug dealer, mommy repeatedly kicked him out of the house while he is a minor, his extended family convicted of crimes. His daddy was out with a woman, that night Treyvon was running around unsupervised, he is a minor....

The only person who really loves and cared for him was his Stepmother, his last words he uttered to Zimmerman, was to tell Alicia that he was sorry.
Those werent his last words. He didnt mention anyone. He said "its over, you got me". Those were his last and only words.

Yes...exactlly.....Z is the final, ultimate and last authority on Trayvonista.....he knew him like no one else....thus
Z knew Trayvonista wanna be thug had to die....and he pulled the trigger. Case closed
Stalkerboi watched a little too much TV and decided to play cop and start a fight with a child. Zimmerman, being a mentally ill pussy, of course could not handle the child. Knowing he was an impotent pussy, zim carried a gun. He looked for reasons to use it and found one. I hope he runs into his own "zim" one day...some fat white hillbilly who thinks zim robbed someone, since zim ain't whte.

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin family, others for $100 million

Conservative patriot and hero, George Zimmerman, will finally receive the justice that he has so long been denied all of these years....George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family, prosecutors and others for $100 million.

"The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. The lawsuit, filed in Polk County, where Zimmerman now lives, cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony"

Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s key witness during the 2013 trial, was both “an imposter and fake witness.” This and other accusations come from a recently released film and book The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Helmed by director Joel Gilbert. The lawsuit alleges that Trayvon’s real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

Aside from suing the Martin family, he is also suing their former attorney, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, and Angela Corey; the book publisher HarperCollins; the Florida Department of Law Enforcement; and the state of Florida. Each is accused of either “knowing about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructing justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.” Mysteriously missing from the lawsuit is the woman they claimed was the "fake witness"

Anywho, the state of Florida needs to pay up and give this man back his life and dignity that they conspired together to rob....The Central Park 5 case (by the way, those 5 guys did it) is nothing compared to the injustice suffered by Zimmerman.
I get your sarcasm, but you're right, although I know you think the Martin thug was a victim.
So do you disagree with Trump when he complained about the Central Park 5 suing the city for their "WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT"???

Zimmerman wasn’t convicted. This is insanity. He Murdered that child and got away with it and now he’s suing the parents.

Zimmerman is a rabid dog. And should be treated as such.

May Trayvon RIP.

Stalkerboi watched a little too much TV and decided to play cop and start a fight with a child. Zimmerman, being a mentally ill pussy, of course could not handle the child. Knowing he was an impotent pussy, zim carried a gun. He looked for reasons to use it and found one. I hope he runs into his own "zim" one day...some fat white hillbilly who thinks zim robbed someone, since zim ain't whte.

Dis heah is whut heppens when a colored boy is allow to post. hehheh

Conservative patriot and hero, George Zimmerman, will finally receive the justice that he has so long been denied all of these years....George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family, prosecutors and others for $100 million.

"The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. The lawsuit, filed in Polk County, where Zimmerman now lives, cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony"

Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s key witness during the 2013 trial, was both “an imposter and fake witness.” This and other accusations come from a recently released film and book The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Helmed by director Joel Gilbert. The lawsuit alleges that Trayvon’s real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

Aside from suing the Martin family, he is also suing their former attorney, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, and Angela Corey; the book publisher HarperCollins; the Florida Department of Law Enforcement; and the state of Florida. Each is accused of either “knowing about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructing justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.” Mysteriously missing from the lawsuit is the woman they claimed was the "fake witness"

Anywho, the state of Florida needs to pay up and give this man back his life and dignity that they conspired together to rob....The Central Park 5 case (by the way, those 5 guys did it) is nothing compared to the injustice suffered by Zimmerman.
I get your sarcasm, but you're right, although I know you think the Martin thug was a victim.
So do you disagree with Trump when he complained about the Central Park 5 suing the city for their "WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT"???

Zimmerman wasn’t convicted. This is insanity. He Murdered that child and got away with it and now he’s suing the parents.

How old wuz dat child gerl? You think we should go out and hunt down some white folk to get even?
Or do you juz wanna run your mouth?

Multiple choice question.................was diz boy hearh da one dat was killt ............

1589596656986.png

Or....dis one heah...................................

1589596739579.png

Last edited:
May Trayvon RIP.

Yes, go on. When you actually grow a pair and go talk that way to people in public -- instead of sitting your fat ass in your trailer, hiding behind a screenname - i might be impressed.

But we both know that will never happen, ya pussy.

May Trayvon RIP.

Yes, go on. When you actually grow a pair and go talk that way to people in public -- instead of sitting your fat ass in your trailer, hiding behind a screenname - i might be impressed.

hehheh You trigger kinda easy chump. hehheh

I only talk dat way cuz I been around a lot of nighas.....dey all talk like dat.

May Trayvon RIP.

Hmm, nope , still not impressed. Then again, grown men begging for attention on the internet and going out of their way to try to annoy people isn't that impressive.

May Trayvon RIP.

Hmm, nope , still not impressed. Then again, grown men begging for attention on the internet and going out of their way to try to annoy people isn't that impressive.

Iza be trying so hard to impress you sweet buns....stay tuned I am sure I will rise to your level eventually.

Hold on a sec. let me take one of these blue pills ....o.k wait about 30 mins. and check back with me. I am sure I will have something for ya sweet pea. hehheh

Last edited:
I’m sorry you disagree with Obama’s justice department and the jury.
That doesn't make any sense either. Neither Obama or the justice department ever stated that the three different versions of trayvon's last words that zimmerman made up were all correct. Are you guys high?

because Zimmerman’s story matched the forensics.
Oops, you got that wrong. The medical examiner who testified clearly and explicitly contradicted Zimmerman's tale about trayvon smashing his head into the concrete. You really should read up before commenting again.

Obama and his DOJ didn’t prosecute Zimmerman, they had nothing, neither did the local police or the state police, yet the pressure was on to bring charges and they had nothing to prosecute. The story has been hashed and rehashed and no proof that Zimmerman murdered Martin. What you had was to stupid people that thought they were tougher than the other guy and one unfortunately wound up dead. Again, take it up with Obama he failed to prosecute after the DOJ said they’d prosecute and yet they couldn’t because they knew they had absolutely nothing.
Cute lane change! But you forgot to acknowledge your error.

Care to do so?
I’m sorry you disagree with Obama’s justice department and the jury.
That doesn't make any sense either. Neither Obama or the justice department ever stated that the three different versions of trayvon's last words that zimmerman made up were all correct. Are you guys high?

because Zimmerman’s story matched the forensics.
Oops, you got that wrong. The medical examiner who testified clearly and explicitly contradicted Zimmerman's tale about trayvon smashing his head into the concrete. You really should read up before commenting again.

Obama and his DOJ didn’t prosecute Zimmerman, they had nothing, neither did the local police or the state police, yet the pressure was on to bring charges and they had nothing to prosecute. The story has been hashed and rehashed and no proof that Zimmerman murdered Martin. What you had was to stupid people that thought they were tougher than the other guy and one unfortunately wound up dead. Again, take it up with Obama he failed to prosecute after the DOJ said they’d prosecute and yet they couldn’t because they knew they had absolutely nothing.
Cute lane change! But you forgot to acknowledge your error.

Care to do so?

The Medical Examiner that changed his opinion several times during the case. The guy that was fired 2 months after the Zimmerman trail. Yeah, that guy. The fifth link down is a NYT article claims the ME hurt the prosecution. and seemed unsure. You really should have taken the out I gave you.

Why don't you read the transcripts. The eyewitness saw Martin on top on Zimmerman, and he was getting beaten and that is when he shot Martin. Now, if you have another version, link it.

He says he saw Martin on top, he never claimed that he saw Trayvon banging his head on the concrete and he didn't see Zimmerman shoot Trayvon.

Believe what you need, I have read many accounts.

What many accounts? Not ONE person claimed to see the start or finish of this altercation. The one witness never claimed to seeing Trayvon banging this coward's head on concrete.

The forensics do not lie and the forensics matched up to what Zimmerman said.

Which forensics?

There is not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman who shot a person that was sitting on him and beating him.

Had Zimmerman been black and Trayvon was a white kid, Zimmerman's ass would be doing 50 to Life.

So you want Zimmerman in jail for life for killing a black person?

I want a murderer in jail for killing a teenager.

That can't be proven in this case. You yourself said we don't know who started the altercation.

How old wuz dat child gerl? You think we should go out and hunt down some white folk to get even?

Multiple choice question.................was diz boy hearh da one dat was killt ............

View attachment 336607

View attachment 336609

This was a child who had never been arrested or in trouble with the law, who was simply going to the store for some Skittles and iced tea, and ended up dead because some skinhead wanna be cop, who had been rejected from actually being a policeman because of psychological reasons, took it upon himself to ignore the advice of the police dispatcher he was talking to, and take out a gun he should not have been carrying, to stalk a frightened boy, who he outweighted by more than 50 lbs.

Zimmerman should be sitting in a jail cell waiting for husband to return to the cell and beat the crap outta him.

At 86 years of age I know I am physically superior to him.

You're right, a 28yr old, 200lb man can't handle a 160lb 17yr old. He would catch a beat down from a 86yr old.

Anyone caught in a surprise attack, can end up losing badly. I've seen top fighters in boxing and UFC, get wiped out by an unlucky hit.

This idea that you can easily take on anyone if you are the better fighter, is ridiculous.

Moreover, even a much stronger person, can be defeated if they are not skilled. I highly doubt that Zimmerman, being an average home owner in the area, was practicing jiu jitsu every single day.

Add to that being attacked from behind, at night, and you think you can fight someone off? Maybe, if you are very skilled. But if you are not, and you think you defend yourself? You are fooling yourself.

I know I can't fight off a determined attacker. I'll try, but if worse comes, that's why I bought a gun.

This whole "He should have fought him off" crap... is cave man neanderthal thinking.

I don't care what you think of me. If you don't want killed.... don't attack people. You attack people, and then get killed, and start crying "Wah, that guy must be weak, and not be strong like me caveman ugh ugh".

We don't care dude. Go beat your chest, and howl at the moon all you want like Uroga the Caveman.

If you attack people.... you get shot. End of story.

You morons run around acting like total apes, and then cry when you are put down like a dangerous wild animal.

Why don't you read the transcripts. The eyewitness saw Martin on top on Zimmerman, and he was getting beaten and that is when he shot Martin. Now, if you have another version, link it.

He says he saw Martin on top, he never claimed that he saw Trayvon banging his head on the concrete and he didn't see Zimmerman shoot Trayvon.

What many accounts? Not ONE person claimed to see the start or finish of this altercation. The one witness never claimed to seeing Trayvon banging this coward's head on concrete.

Which forensics?

There is not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman who shot a person that was sitting on him and beating him.

Had Zimmerman been black and Trayvon was a white kid, Zimmerman's ass would be doing 50 to Life.

That can't be proven in this case. You yourself said we don't know who started the altercation.

View attachment 336607

View attachment 336609

This was a child who had never been arrested or in trouble with the law, who was simply going to the store for some Skittles and iced tea, and ended up dead because some skinhead wanna be cop, who had been rejected from actually being a policeman because of psychological reasons, took it upon himself to ignore the advice of the police dispatcher he was talking to, and take out a gun he should not have been carrying, to stalk a frightened boy, who he outweighted by more than 50 lbs.

Zimmerman should be sitting in a jail cell waiting for husband to return to the cell and beat the crap outta him.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Which forensics?

View attachment 336607

View attachment 336609

You should be ashamed for your flagrant lies.....now for some truth.....................

Which forensics?

View attachment 336607

View attachment 336609

I see you keep lying.....quite pathetic.

Forum List

Back