George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

Those werent his last words. He didnt mention anyone. He said "its over, you got me" or "Okay, you got it", there are differing reports, but they are all similar to that. Those were his last and only words.

After the shooting became infamous, Zimmerman made up these lines of what he said before he died, hoping to make a lot of money with some movie rights, just like he is trying to make a lot of money now with this lawsuit.

How do you know he made it up? I never heard that before.

It sounds like a line from a bad movie.
You have a link or are you making it all up?

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin family, others for $100 million

Conservative patriot and hero, George Zimmerman, will finally receive the justice that he has so long been denied all of these years....George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family, prosecutors and others for $100 million.

"The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. The lawsuit, filed in Polk County, where Zimmerman now lives, cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony"

Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s key witness during the 2013 trial, was both “an imposter and fake witness.” This and other accusations come from a recently released film and book The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Helmed by director Joel Gilbert. The lawsuit alleges that Trayvon’s real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

Aside from suing the Martin family, he is also suing their former attorney, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, and Angela Corey; the book publisher HarperCollins; the Florida Department of Law Enforcement; and the state of Florida. Each is accused of either “knowing about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructing justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.” Mysteriously missing from the lawsuit is the woman they claimed was the "fake witness"

Anywho, the state of Florida needs to pay up and give this man back his life and dignity that they conspired together to rob....The Central Park 5 case (by the way, those 5 guys did it) is nothing compared to the injustice suffered by Zimmerman.

I hope he wins.

How he ended up with bleeding cuts on his head
Yeah, Trayvon's mistake was not smashing his skull in and incapacitating him.

I rest my case. You just proved everything Zimmerman did, right, correct, and morally good.
No i didnt. What a retarded thing to say. Stalker boy is lucky he survived. Trayvon lost to the thug with the gun.

Well you have the right to be wrong. But the fact remains, you yourself in your own post, justified Zimmerman.

have a link or are you making it all up?
Zim the watchboi gave three different versions of Trayvon's last words. They cant all be true, now can they?

I’m sorry you disagree with Obama’s justice department and the jury. Not my deal, they didn’t have the evidence, they couldn’t make up another story because Zimmerman’s story matched the forensics. Argue it with Obama.

I’m sorry you disagree with Obama’s justice department and the jury.
That doesn't make any sense either. Neither Obama or the justice department ever stated that the three different versions of trayvon's last words that zimmerman made up were all correct. Are you guys high?

because Zimmerman’s story matched the forensics.
Oops, you got that wrong. The medical examiner who testified clearly and explicitly contradicted Zimmerman's tale about trayvon smashing his head into the concrete. You really should read up before commenting again.

Last edited:
That doesn't make any sense either. Neither Obama or the justice department ever stated that the three different versions of trayvon's last words that zimmerman made up were all correct. Are you guys high?

Oops, you got that wrong. The medical examiner who testified clearly and explicitly contradicted Zimmerman's tale about trayvon smashing his head into the concrete. You really should read up before commenting again.

Obama and his DOJ didn’t prosecute Zimmerman, they had nothing, neither did the local police or the state police, yet the pressure was on to bring charges and they had nothing to prosecute. The story has been hashed and rehashed and no proof that Zimmerman murdered Martin. What you had was to stupid people that thought they were tougher than the other guy and one unfortunately wound up dead. Again, take it up with Obama he failed to prosecute after the DOJ said they’d prosecute and yet they couldn’t because they knew they had absolutely nothing.

Obama and his DOJ didn’t prosecute Zimmerman, they had nothing, neither did the local police or the state police, yet the pressure was on to bring charges and they had nothing to prosecute. The story has been hashed and rehashed and no proof that Zimmerman murdered Martin. What you had was to stupid people that thought they were tougher than the other guy and one unfortunately wound up dead. Again, take it up with Obama he failed to prosecute after the DOJ said they’d prosecute and yet they couldn’t because they knew they had absolutely nothing.
Cute lane change! But you forgot to acknowledge your error.

Care to do so?

You said he should have pounded his skull in until he was incapacitated.
Absolutely. A stalker with a gun? Yes.

That's not an admission he was attacking him. Not sure what you're smoking...

So again... he had blood all over him. Unless you think Zimmerman was smashing his own face into the pavement, he was clearly attacked.

And then you added to that by saying Trayvon should have caved in his skull. Which is exactly why we need to shoot people like you and Trayvon. Zimmerman, for all his flaws in his own life, in this instance did society a favor. Hopefully more people will shoot trash dead like Zimmerman did.

Last edited:

Are you lying or just mistaken? Anyhow boyo heah de twuth on dat mattah.........https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/trayvon-martin/article1953110.html

Forum List

Back