Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif
Zim will spend the rest of his life living in fear of street justice. And to that I say :clap:

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

I hope he gets all he deserves.

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

:laughing0301:

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick
The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
They've put this man thru almost as much as Trump. I hope he gets everything he's suing for

He already has, if you think about it. The gun he used on Trayvon sold for $250,000 at auction.

George Zimmerman sells gun for $250k and claims he made auction in Hillary Clinton protest | Daily Mail Online
That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice
I'm glad he was compensated

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

Zim will spend the rest of his life living in fear of street justice. And to that I say :clap:
So blacks are a violent race?

George Zimmerman is a fat ass. If Geo Blimperman ended up with a sizeable amount of money from a settlement, he would just eat himself to death.

George Zimmerman gains more than 100 pounds since fatally shooting Trayvon Martin

Murder defendant George Zimmerman, accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin last year, tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, undergoing a substantial weight gain since his April 2012 arrest.

The 29-year-old, facing a second-degree murder charge, has ballooned 110 pounds since the night he fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin, a spokesman for Zimmerman's attorney told the Daily News.

How is his weight six years ago relevant to anything?

$265 million would make for a lot of hamburgers! :eek:

Where would someone whack him? If certain areas all he has to do is avoid them.

What? Every race hates murderers like the broke and dying Zim.

What? Every race hates murderers like the broke and dying Zim.
He's not a murderer. I guess you didnt get the memo.

EVERYBODY agrees it was self defense

It should be noted that if Fat Racist Zimmy hadn’t been overcharged, he’d likely have been in jail until this week, when Donnie Dumpster woulda pardoned him.

It's been 8 years since Treyvon died.

Zim would likely have been out on parole good behavior by now

Not me.

Those who actually sat through and listened to the testimony and saw the actual evidence determined that the hombre was as innocent as a newborn babe.

So fully half of America missed the trial completely. LOL

Americans divided over Zimmerman verdict, poll finds

The Washington Post/ABC News survey, which showed 41% of Americans approving and 41% disapproving of the jury's ruling, also showed sharp division among Americans in their views of the verdict. For example, 86% of African-Americans disapproved of the "not guilty" finding, while 51% of whites approved.

That is sick

That is sick

It’s also a lie ;) ... Took THREE auctions & he Zimmy got 138k (which he promptly spend gorging on ribeye steaks).

But yes, still sick

Redirect Notice
I'm glad he was compensated

Compensated for WHAT? His assault on a police officer (Daddy on state SCOTUS saved his fatass) - failing to follow the instructions of 911 worker NOT to follow (cops were on way) - throwing a wine bottle at a girlfriend, posting nude photos on Twitter of another GF who dumped him (got him banned) - or other of his criminal assholery?

Not me.

Those who actually sat through and listened to the testimony and saw the actual evidence determined that the hombre was as innocent as a newborn babe.

So fully half of America missed the trial completely. LOL

Americans divided over Zimmerman verdict, poll finds

The Washington Post/ABC News survey, which showed 41% of Americans approving and 41% disapproving of the jury's ruling, also showed sharp division among Americans in their views of the verdict. For example, 86% of African-Americans disapproved of the "not guilty" finding, while 51% of whites approved.

The vast majority of Americans didn't see the whole trial and all the evidence. Only the jury and those who were in the courtroom during the whole event. Polling just means that a lot of people were mislead.

This is another story of politicians taking a cheap shot and this time they got caught and will be sued.

Zimmy look a bit like a slightly younger, fatter version of Billy Barr. Maybe the Dotard can find him a cabinet position? :D

upload_2020-2-19_12-46-37.jpeg

This is another story of politicians taking a cheap shot and this time they got caught and will be sued.
It's sad because eventually when this lawsuit is tossed, you'll have moved on and won't care, but you'll somehow remember the stalker Zimmerman as having won a victory.

Forum List

Back