Trayvon-Shooter Zimmerman Sues Buttigieg & Warren for $265 million

A jury finds him innocent or guilty and not vengeful weepy liberals

Zimmerman should shoot another unarmed black kid just to try to recapture the magic he lost after Trayvon....

How much more can you keep playing the same Trayvon song? He has to mix in some new shootings of black kids for racists to enjoy...

Signing Skittles wrappers for a bunch of racists?? Lame....
z-maxres.jpg

Do something bigger next time Georgie -- You will never get invited on stage at a Trump rally unless you troll his parents on Twitter or something, step it up!!

Zimmerman should shoot another unarmed black kid just to try to recapture the magic he lost after Trayvon....

How much more can you keep playing the same Trayvon song? He has to mix in some more shooting of black kids for racists to enjoy...

View attachment 307622

Do something bigger next time Georgie -- You will never get invited on stage at a Trump rally unless you troll his parents on Twitter or something, step it up!!

Considering the left ruined his life and left him broke, can you blame him?

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.

Agree with everything ya said except - While I think Obama’s comments weren’t helpful, don’t think they had a thing to do with the verdict. The AG completely F’d up the prosecution by overcharging (think u agree) and the prosecuting attorneys were Goober-level incompetent. I watched most of this trial & spent a lot of time facepalming.

How much more can you keep playing the same Trayvon song? He has to mix in some more shooting of black kids for racists to enjoy...

View attachment 307622

Let me see if I can understand your goofy ass logic...

Because he got away with killing an unarmed kid (THAT HE INITIATED A DISPUTE WITH) -- and since trying to troll people behind it isn't playing too well for him...he should be able to kill other unarmed kids?? Do they have to be black or can he kill your kids too?

The libs have been stalking Zimmerman since the jury of his peers exonerated him year ago. Pestering him left and right, doing what they can to prevent him from just living his life. What would you want him to do instead?

Suing for $265 million dollars is just living his life. What a life. :rolleyes:

He’ll get NOTHING. First judge who takes a look at this will laugh it outta court. ;)

:icon_rolleyes:
This is another story of politicians taking a cheap shot and this time they got caught and will be sued.

Well it’s certainly nice that the Orange Troller In Chief NEVER takes cheap potshots at anyone eh? :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what he has to do with anything other than try to justify the actions of Warren and Buttigieg.

That said I didn't vote for Trump nor will I, one of the reasons is that very reason. Got anything more irrelevant to add?

You voted for President Poopstain, and you will vote for him again. ;)

Uh oh. Better run. Looks like he's got a bigger gun and is going big game hunting now. :04:

"In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift..."

George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

ScalyAlienatedHalcyon-small.gif

I hope he breaks them.

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

Your support of vigilant violence is noted. And expected.

Zimmerman is just a modern opportunists a$$hole, that wrongfully shot a kid. Comments by Obama and oversite by justice inflamed rather resolved the situation and piling on less provable charges made it harder to get a clean conviction. Zim is a screw up, who became a posterboy for the right and has been riding that pony ever since. He's another sueing scum just looking for payday, because lawyers can be hired for a percentage of the take.

Agree with everything ya said except - While I think Obama’s comments weren’t helpful, don’t think they had a thing to do with the verdict. The AG completely F’d up the prosecution by overcharging (think u agree) and the prosecuting attorneys were Goober-level incompetent. I watched most of this trial & spent a lot of time facepalming.
You are correct that Obama did not have influence on the verdict, but his justice department is to blame for overcharging. Presidents should keep their opinions on justice and criminal matter to themselves. It is never a good thing, be they democrat or republican.

:icon_rolleyes:
This is another story of politicians taking a cheap shot and this time they got caught and will be sued.

Well it’s certainly nice that the Orange Troller In Chief NEVER takes cheap potshots at anyone eh? :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what he has to do with anything other than try to justify the actions of Warren and Buttigieg.

That said I didn't vote for Trump nor will I, one of the reasons is that very reason. Got anything more irrelevant to add?

You voted for President Poopstain, and you will vote for him again. ;)

If that is what you need to believe to sleep at night, go for it cupcake.

You are correct that Obama did not have influence on the verdict, but his justice department is to blame for overcharging. Presidents should keep their opinions on justice and criminal matter to themselves. It is never a good thing, be they democrat or republican.

Ok, but am I missing something? These were State of Florida, not federal charges right?? How how was it O’s Justice Department?

Just another stunt to stir up Trump's racist base. I hope Zimmerman spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from looking over his shoulder.

The Black Panthers have a million dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head, I'm sure he is keeping an eye out.

You might not like the man, but do you really think that he is a "white supremacist" as the Democrat politicians proclaimed?
Got a link to the $$

Ok, but am I missing something? These were State of Florida, not federal charges right?? How how was it O’s Justice Department?
I figured rightly or wrongfully there was undue influence from justice dept on career prosecutor. I have nothing to support it. It is just an opinion.

View attachment 307622

Because he got away with killing an unarmed kid (THAT HE INITIATED A DISPUTE WITH) -- and since trying to troll people behind it isn't playing too well for him...he should be able to kill other unarmed kids?? Do they have to be black or can he kill your kids too?

He or anyone else is able to lawfully kill any person in self defense if they are attacked and feel their lives being threatened. The age, gender, race of the attacker is irrelevant.

Is that “goofy ass logic”?

View attachment 307622

He or anyone else is able to lawfully kill any person in self defense if they are attacked and feel their lives being threatened. The age, gender, race of the attacker is irrelevant.

Is that “goofy ass logic”?

It will be funny to see how Bill lies about what you just said.

Forum List

Back